sanders quotes Trump as saying "all mexicans are rapists and murders"

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
chuck todd just did the same thing, but that made me think of this quote which puts it squarely into mainstream politics.

"They're counting on young people staying home and union members staying home and black folks staying home," President Obama said at a rally in Philadelphia.

i don't see Trump as a racist, if i did i wouldn't support him so completely.

i don't really see the love for hillary the media had for obama, which she so desperately needs.

obama's quote above is offensive and insulting to just about everone.

the best war we have going in America right now is the long, long overdue war against our corrupt media.
and with Trump we have already won like half of that war... which is really nice.

Obama: Republicans Counting On Blacks Staying Home | RealClearPolitics

chuck todd just did the same thing, but that made me think of this quote which puts it squarely into mainstream politics.

"They're counting on young people staying home and union members staying home and black folks staying home," President Obama said at a rally in Philadelphia.

i don't really see the love for hillary the media had for obama, which she so desperately needs.

the best war we have going in America right now is the long, long overdue war against our corrupt media.
and with Trump we have already won like half of that war... which is really nice.

Liberals lie

Funny, the left keeps saying Trump said that but nobody can come up with an actual quote or video.
It's why when a Sanders supporter, protesting Trump, is asked why he's there, and what he's protesting, they can never tell you aside from what the news stations told them, and can never quote exactly what he said to give that perception. It's just sheep regurgitating the same lines, just like most other Liberals.

Trump doesn't think ALL the Mexicans are rapists and murderers, just enough that they should ALL be racially profiled against, rounded up and booted out, and a trillion dollar wall built to keep them out forever.

His true colors came out, above and beyond dispute, when he said the judge should be recused because of his Mexican heritage.

Trump doesn't think ALL the Mexicans are rapists and murderers, just enough that they should ALL be racially profiled against, rounded up and booted out, and a trillion dollar wall built to keep them out forever.

nice spin attempt, but you fail.

There are many cases of people here illegally committing rape, murder, assault, theft, and all other crimes. NO ONE, including Trump has said that ALL Mexicans are committing these crimes. That lie is only coming from the dems and the corrupt lying media. Trump has not called for racial profiling. What he said is that we need to know who we are letting in the country and until we have the means to know who they are, we should stop letting thousands of unknowns into our country. That is only common sense, not profiling.

You dem/libs all have the same bullshit talking points, you are mindless parrots.

His true colors came out, above and beyond dispute, when he said the judge should be recused because of his Mexican heritage.

The judge must agree because he has reversed his original ruling.

Liberals lie
well, in the Spirit of your post...

Conservatives Lie, 100 times MORE! :p (nanny nanny boo boo)

There are many cases of people here illegally committing rape, murder, assault, theft, and all other crimes. NO ONE, including Trump has said that ALL Mexicans are committing these crimes. That lie is only coming from the dems and the corrupt lying media. Trump has not called for racial profiling. What he said is that we need to know who we are letting in the country and until we have the means to know who they are, we should stop letting thousands of unknowns into our country. That is only common sense, not profiling.

You dem/libs all have the same bullshit talking points, you are mindless parrots.
First you lied by saying that I said that Trump meant ALL Mexicans are rapists and murderers. Then you lied by sayi g Trump has not called for racial profiling. Any other lies for us Redfag?

The judge must agree because he has reversed his original ruling.
He resealed the documents he just ordered unsealed? A 3rd lie from Redfag.

First you lied by saying that I said that Trump meant ALL Mexicans are rapists and murderers. Then you lied by sayi g Trump has not called for racial profiling. Any other lies for us Redfag?

I have not posted any lies. First of all, Mexican and Muslim are NOT RACES. Mexican and muslims can be any and all races. Some Mexicans are Caucasian, some are negro, some are indian, and some are Asian, Muslims are also made up of all races.

So one cannot racially profile a group made up of all races.

What Trump said is that we need to temporarily stop muslim immigration until we have a valid way to know who we are letting in the country-------------tell me what you find wrong with that.

Forum List

Back