sanders quotes Trump as saying "all mexicans are rapists and murders"

Trump said, “there are rapists, drug dealers, and criminals coming in from Mexico.” That’s not racist, it’s a fact. Is the US controlled by drug cartels?
Not what Trump said

images

Where did he say “All Mexicans are rapists, drug dealers, and criminals?” In fact, for those with reading comprehension skills, he said that not all Mexicans are drug dealers, rapists, and criminals by referencing “Mexico’s best” in his statement.

All nations. have rapists, drug dealers, and criminals; including the US. If Canada is getting mostly but these types from the US, they too would call it out just as Trump did. Further, Mexico makes it very clear in their immigration laws that they only want the best. The US is only asking that we not get rapists, drug dealers, and criminals.

Why do liberals have a problem with that?
The US is only asking that we not get rapists, drug dealers, and criminals.

Besides we already have all those right wingers doing their own raping being criminals. Who do Republicans in red states get their opioids from? Other Republicans in red states obviously.

'Round these parts there are meth labs. Yet I don't see Rump helping us out with a wall between North and South Carolina.

Trump has lied so many times it's news when he tells the truth.
How is it you scum make everything about Trump? He must really be in tiny heads. Trump never said all Mexicans were anything. But one thing is certain all your kind are liars.

Trump said, “there are rapists, drug dealers, and criminals coming in from Mexico.” That’s not racist, it’s a fact. Is the US controlled by drug cartels?
Not what Trump said

images

Where did he say “All Mexicans are rapists, drug dealers, and criminals?” In fact, for those with reading comprehension skills, he said that not all Mexicans are drug dealers, rapists, and criminals by referencing “Mexico’s best” in his statement.

All nations. have rapists, drug dealers, and criminals; including the US. If Canada is getting mostly but these types from the US, they too would call it out just as Trump did. Further, Mexico makes it very clear in their immigration laws that they only want the best. The US is only asking that we not get rapists, drug dealers, and criminals.

Besides we already have all those right wingers doing their own raping being criminals. Who do Republicans in red states get their opioids from? Other Republicans in red states obviously.

'Round these parts there are meth labs. Yet I don't see Rump helping us out with a wall between North and South Carolina.

Guess that explains it...you've been standing too close to the labs.

Not what Trump said

images

Why would Trump want a wall between two states? Unless it was cali?

Not what Trump said

images

Guess that explains it...you've been standing too close to the labs.

Nope, I don't do drugs, not even legal ones. I know that because I'm on a local grand jury.

Well, Trump was pretty much right on that. If not factual correct it is morally correct.

The voters will decide, on that we agree. Will they choose a lying corrupt bitch who is under FBI investigation for criminal acts or a successful businessman who is not PC and speaks like most americans speak.

You are totally full of shit on your first amendment argument, Verifying the identity and background of immigrants (including muslims) is not a violation of any law or constitutional amendment.

Had I ever made that argument, I would be full of shit.
Perhaps you need to learn to read.

As for that First Amendment inconvenience, this is still as eloquent as it gets. There's no way around this.

It's amazing --- not even a minute and a half long, yet nobody has the balls to watch it since it might challenge their zombified position. SMH.

I watched it when it happened and again later. Wanting to stop muslim immigration until we can know who we are letting in is not a violation of the first amendment or any law.

You can whine and cry about it all day, but you are simply wrong.

See that video dead link above? That's the same video I tried to find last week to show you Rump trying to undermine the First Amendment. You'll notice it's deleted, as I said. You'll also notice that you saw the same video two and a half years ago, and played dumb about it.

amazing how you confuse political rhetoric with real statements.

Oh it IS a real statement, and I referred you last week in another thread to a link that still does quote it. The point being that while it still exists and can be referenced, it's "mysteriously disappeared" from the easily embedded resource that is YouTube.

Wonder why something this important to the nation's Constitution would just "disappear" from YouTube. Pure coinkydink.

maybe you can also research why AOC's statement about income for those who choose not to work was deleted.

Trump has said things that slick politicians would not say. He is a real person like you and me. He talks like a real person, not a practiced political puppet who can talk all day and say nothing.

I don't like or agree with everything he has said, but I never expected him to be anything but what he is. A successful American businessman who knows how to win, get things done and loves this country. THAT is why the DC establishment in both parties are scared shitless of him, He is bringing down the deep state that has been the real ruler of this country and removing the financial gravy train that put our tax dollars in these corrupt asshole's pockets.

He is doing exactly what I want an American president to do. Stand up for America and its citizens FIRST

He is a real person like you and me. He talks like a real person,

He talks like an uneducated child.

He is neither.

Are you an uneducated child?

And he's NOT standing up for America...particularly in his actions regarding Russian and North Korea

Trump can't talk about immigrants WITHOUT saying he is "protecting us from rapists and murderers".

Yea...he is saying that's what they are

Trump can't talk about immigrants WITHOUT saying he is "protecting us from rapists and murderers".

Yea...he is saying that's what they are

No, he has never said that ALL of them are rapists and murderers, He has said that many coming in illegally are rapists, murderers, drug dealers, and human trafficers. That is true. Every time he has said that he has also said that many of them are good hard working decent people and that we welcome all who come her legally. That is what the vast majority of American citizens believe, especially those who have come legally and become citizens in accordance with our laws.

you on the left lose all credibility when you continue to lie about everything.

He is a real person like you and me. He talks like a real person,

He talks like an uneducated child.

He is neither.

Are you an uneducated child?

And he's NOT standing up for America...particularly in his actions regarding Russian and North Korea

so putting the strongest sanctions ever on Russia and stopping NK's nuclear testing is helping those countries? Fixing our terrible trade policies is helping other countries? Bringing factories and jobs back to this country is helping other countries? Bringing our unemployment rates to record lows is not standing up for America?

you are deluded, or brainwashed. Stop listening to the liars on CNN.

stopping NK's nuclear testing

Newsflash...NK nuke program is and has been moving ahead at full steam.

Trump tells his intel people that he doesn't believe NK has missiles that can hit the US...because Putin told him that and he believes Putin over his own intell.

Do YOU believe that NK can't hit the US?

Trump tells his intel people that he doesn't believe NK has missiles that can hit the US...because Putin told him that and he believes Putin over his own intell.

Of course, "when I said Norf Korea doesn't have missiles I meant does have missiles". Just want to set that straight since there was confusion. That's all the lying media's fault by the way, making me say the opposite. No I didn't make a mistake. Not my fault. Never my fault. Many people are saying that. The press is the enemy."

Had I ever made that argument, I would be full of shit.
Perhaps you need to learn to read.

As for that First Amendment inconvenience, this is still as eloquent as it gets. There's no way around this.

It's amazing --- not even a minute and a half long, yet nobody has the balls to watch it since it might challenge their zombified position. SMH.

I watched it when it happened and again later. Wanting to stop muslim immigration until we can know who we are letting in is not a violation of the first amendment or any law.

See that video dead link above? That's the same video I tried to find last week to show you Rump trying to undermine the First Amendment. You'll notice it's deleted, as I said. You'll also notice that you saw the same video two and a half years ago, and played dumb about it.

Oh it IS a real statement, and I referred you last week in another thread to a link that still does quote it. The point being that while it still exists and can be referenced, it's "mysteriously disappeared" from the easily embedded resource that is YouTube.

Wonder why something this important to the nation's Constitution would just "disappear" from YouTube. Pure coinkydink.

maybe you can also research why AOC's statement about income for those who choose not to work was deleted.

Trump has said things that slick politicians would not say. He is a real person like you and me. He talks like a real person, not a practiced political puppet who can talk all day and say nothing.

I don't like or agree with everything he has said, but I never expected him to be anything but what he is. A successful American businessman who knows how to win, get things done and loves this country. THAT is why the DC establishment in both parties are scared shitless of him, He is bringing down the deep state that has been the real ruler of this country and removing the financial gravy train that put our tax dollars in these corrupt asshole's pockets.

He is doing exactly what I want an American president to do. Stand up for America and its citizens FIRST

When you get through those mushroom LSD cigarettes you're snorting ---- flush them down the toilet.

None so blind as those who squnch up their face, stick their fingers in their ears and hallucinate. :cuckoo:

what I believe is NK is smart enough to understand that any attack on the US or its allies would result in the complete destruction of NK, and that it could be done in about 30 minutes.

Most of the intel on NK is coming from China, not Putin.

How do YOU know what US intell has told the president?

in direct answer to your question, NO, I don't not believe that NK has operable nuclear missiles that can hit American territory in Hawaii or Alaska. They might be able to hit Japan or SK, or even Guam if they got lucky. But NK would cease to exist if they did that, and Kim knows it.

When you get through those mushroom LSD cigarettes you're snorting ---- flush them down the toilet.

None so blind as those who squnch up their face, stick their fingers in their ears and hallucinate. :cuckoo:

What I said is 100% accurate, and I have never used any kind of drugs. But from some of your posts it is obvious that you are on something.

Forum List

Back