sanders quotes Trump as saying "all mexicans are rapists and murders"

No, he has never said that ALL of them are rapists and murderers

EVERY time he talks about immigrants...he talks about them AS rapists and murderers.

That's intentional

first of all, people here illegally are not immigrants, the are criminals who have ignored our immigration laws. Secondly, 1/3 of the people in American prisons are illegal aliens. MS13 members are not IMMIGRANTS, they were criminal in their home country and they are criminals here.

and Every time he talks about "immigrants" he says that we welcome legal immigrants and the legal immigration strengthens our country.

you live in liberal delusion that is driven by your primary emotion------------hate.

chuck todd just did the same thing, but that made me think of this quote which puts it squarely into mainstream politics.

"They're counting on young people staying home and union members staying home and black folks staying home," President Obama said at a rally in Philadelphia.

i don't see Trump as a racist, if i did i wouldn't support him so completely.

i don't really see the love for hillary the media had for obama, which she so desperately needs.

obama's quote above is offensive and insulting to just about everone.

the best war we have going in America right now is the long, long overdue war against our corrupt media.
and with Trump we have already won like half of that war... which is really nice.

Obama: Republicans Counting On Blacks Staying Home | RealClearPolitics
They have to twist what he said to promote identity politics, and the false notion that America is racist.

How on Earth did Obama ever get elected then?

Trump doesn't think ALL the Mexicans are rapists and murderers, just enough that they should ALL be racially profiled against, rounded up and booted out, and a trillion dollar wall built to keep them out forever.

totally wrong, nothing but left wing dumbass talking points. STFU until you have something worthwhile to post.

in direct answer to your question, NO, I don't not believe that NK has operable nuclear missiles that can hit American territory in Hawaii or Alaska.

So you believe Putin.

hmmmm

New missile test shows North Korea capable of hitting all of US mainland - CNNPolitics
You believe a "claim" made by NK?
You're dumber than I thought.
Did you know I have twenty FI cars in my one car garage?

No, I believe what the US military and CIA have stated. No, I don't believe Putin, but you believe CNN.

in direct answer to your question, NO, I don't not believe that NK has operable nuclear missiles that can hit American territory in Hawaii or Alaska.

So you believe Putin.

hmmmm

New missile test shows North Korea capable of hitting all of US mainland - CNNPolitics
You believe a "claim" made by NK?
You're dumber than I thought.
Did you know I have twenty FI cars in my one car garage?

No, I believe what the US military and CIA have stated. No, I don't believe Putin, but you believe CNN.

comment intended for Lesh

Trump doesn't think ALL the Mexicans are rapists and murderers, just enough that they should ALL be racially profiled against, rounded up and booted out, and a trillion dollar wall built to keep them out forever.

Illegals are killing and raping thousands of Americans. How many of our citizens have to be killed and raped by illegals before you stop blocking attempts to deport illegals?

no sanctions have been removed on Russia or NK, stop lying. Playing hardball with the rest of the world gives us respect, kissing their asses like the previous presidents (of both parties) have done makes us look weak and stupid.

Your ignorance (or dishonesty) is duly noted

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

And Trump has yet to enforce Congressionally mandated sanction brought on because of the Skripal poisoning

U.S. has not imposed new Russia sanctions sparked by Skripal poisoning

Illegals are killing and raping thousands of Americans. How many of our citizens have to be killed and raped by illegals before you stop blocking attempts to deport illegals?
How many crimes have been committed by immigrants from Europe?

Those would not have happened if we blocked all WHITE immigration.

Same logic moron

The fact is..illegal immigrants are LESS prone to commit acts of violence than citizens

chuck todd just did the same thing, but that made me think of this quote which puts it squarely into mainstream politics.

"They're counting on young people staying home and union members staying home and black folks staying home," President Obama said at a rally in Philadelphia.

i don't see Trump as a racist, if i did i wouldn't support him so completely.

i don't really see the love for hillary the media had for obama, which she so desperately needs.

obama's quote above is offensive and insulting to just about everone.

the best war we have going in America right now is the long, long overdue war against our corrupt media.
and with Trump we have already won like half of that war... which is really nice.

Obama: Republicans Counting On Blacks Staying Home | RealClearPolitics

Well, it is a rapy culture.

Trump said, “there are rapists, drug dealers, and criminals coming in from Mexico.” That’s not racist, it’s a fact. Is the US controlled by drug cartels?
Not what Trump said

images

Where did he say “All Mexicans are rapists, drug dealers, and criminals?” In fact, for those with reading comprehension skills, he said that not all Mexicans are drug dealers, rapists, and criminals by referencing “Mexico’s best” in his statement.

All nations. have rapists, drug dealers, and criminals; including the US. If Canada is getting mostly but these types from the US, they too would call it out just as Trump did. Further, Mexico makes it very clear in their immigration laws that they only want the best. The US is only asking that we not get rapists, drug dealers, and criminals.

Why do liberals have a problem with that?
He did say a few may actually be good while overwhelmingly condemning Mexican immigrants.

Again, not racist. He clearly classified the types of immigrants.
Blatant racism and fear mongering against Mexicans

The overwhelming majority who come to perform menial labor

Same logic moron

The fact is..illegal immigrants are LESS prone to commit acts of violence than citizens

That has zero to do with the killings and rapes illegals are committing in the USA stop deflecting.

Trump can't talk about immigrants WITHOUT saying he is "protecting us from rapists and murderers".

Yea...he is saying that's what they are
Our President hates people from shithole countries

They are all inferior

Same logic moron

That has zero to do with the killings and rapes illegals are committing in the USA stop deflecting.

We have 10,000 murders each year
Illegals are a small part of it

Same logic moron

Illegals kill thousands of Americans, fact. Deporting their ass, building a wall to keep them and their damn drugs out is part of the overall solution.

Same logic moron

Then we are in agreement. Removing them removes a small part of our murder problem. Awesome right?

Same logic moron

Then we are in agreement. Removing them removes a small part of our murder problem. Awesome right?

The idiot is just deflecting for the 100th time. They can't win the debate on illegals killing Americans so they deflect. By their logic its okay if terrorists sneak into the country and kill Americans because Americans are already getting killed by illegals.

Same logic moron

The idiot is just deflecting for the 100th time. They can't win the debate on illegals killing Americans so they deflect. By their logic its okay if terrorists sneak into the country and kill Americans because Americans are already getting killed by illegals.

Even if they only kill a few? I do hope that “few” is no one important to the poster.

Forum List

Back