Sanders just submitted college for all bill.

At first I was afraid, I was petrified?

I'm not afraid or petrified to fund my own kid's college. That is, what EARNED ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIPS didn't provide. Seems those you expect taxpayers to support doing for their kids what they won't do are afraid to do so themselves.

If you dropped all the accusations and character profiles from your arguments it would sound the way it really is. Selfish.

Lets do it again minus the feelings: I will fund my own kids college. That is, what ACADEMC SCHOLARSHIPS didnt provide.

The last sentence is so full of shit its impossible to remove the feelings and negative characteristics in it to leave a complete sentence.

Selfish is someone expecting taxpayers to fund for their kids what they won't fund for themselves. Since I don't expect anyone else to do anything other than what I do for my kids, it can't be selfish.

Those academic scholarships, all privately funded, didn't cover the entire $34,000/year cost. I pay the difference. Someone expecting taxpayers to fund their kids college is full of shit.

See? Thats when you're all out of debate. When you use such emotional buzzwords.

There is nothing to debate. You support a bunch of freeloading parents expecting taxpayers to fund for their kids what they won't fund for their own.

Instead of saying taxpayers can you say who it will affect specifically. Hedge Fund Managers. You're making it seem like you're going to be paying anything lol.

I'm not afraid or petrified to fund my own kid's college. That is, what EARNED ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIPS didn't provide. Seems those you expect taxpayers to support doing for their kids what they won't do are afraid to do so themselves.

If you dropped all the accusations and character profiles from your arguments it would sound the way it really is. Selfish.

Lets do it again minus the feelings: I will fund my own kids college. That is, what ACADEMC SCHOLARSHIPS didnt provide.

The last sentence is so full of shit its impossible to remove the feelings and negative characteristics in it to leave a complete sentence.

Selfish is someone expecting taxpayers to fund for their kids what they won't fund for themselves. Since I don't expect anyone else to do anything other than what I do for my kids, it can't be selfish.

Those academic scholarships, all privately funded, didn't cover the entire $34,000/year cost. I pay the difference. Someone expecting taxpayers to fund their kids college is full of shit.

See? Thats when you're all out of debate. When you use such emotional buzzwords.

There is nothing to debate. You support a bunch of freeloading parents expecting taxpayers to fund for their kids what they won't fund for their own.

Instead of saying taxpayers can you say who it will affect specifically. Hedge Fund Managers. You're making it seem like you're going to be paying anything lol.

You're making it out as if anyone other than the parents of those kids should be funding college for them. Unless it's those parents doing it, no one else is responsible for doing so.

You're making it out as if anyone other than the parents of those kids should be funding college for them. Unless it's those parents doing it, no one else is responsible for doing so.

not so in a communist utopia

I'm not talking about "should be instead". I said it will not affect ANYONE unless they are HEDGE FUND MANAGERS. So you pretending that you or I will be affected is a lie hiding behind false emotions.

ClosedCaption said unless you're a hedge fund manager, you won't be paying. It still involves the thought process of someone other than the kid's parents doing the paying.

I'm not talking about "should be instead". I said it will not affect ANYONE unless they are HEDGE FUND MANAGERS. So you pretending that you or I will be affected is a lie hiding behind false emotions.

You're still thinking that anyone besides the parents of those kids should be funding college for them. That's what you don't get.

ClosedCaption said unless you're a hedge fund manager, you won't be paying. It still involves the thought process of someone other than the kid's parents doing the paying.

yes it does

I didnt say that, thats what the bill itself says. So again, you nor I will be affected. Do you want me to shed a tear for the Hedge Fund fuck up's?

yes it does

He seems to think that someone else paying is OK.

I didnt say that, thats what the bill itself says. So again, you nor I will be affected. Do you want me to shed a tear for the Hedge Fund fuck up's?

wrong everyone is affected once we all agree that it is A-Ok to force someone else to pay for something for someone else

What you don't do is expect those who created the kids to fund it for their kids. You support a bill that expects someone else, regardless of who that someone else may be, to do what you don't expect the kid's parents to do for them. That's the issue.

wrong everyone is affected once we all agree that it is A-Ok to force someone else to pay for something for someone else

That's what CC doesn't get. While he may believe only certain people will pay the cost, it's that he supports someone other than the parents of those kids being forced to do it that makes it a problem.

That's what CC doesn't get. While he may believe only certain people will pay the cost, it's that he supports someone other than the parents of those kids being forced to do it that makes it a problem.

what he is saying in simpler terms is that

two wolves and a lamb voting on what is for lunch

what he is saying in simpler terms is that

two wolves and a lamb voting on what is for lunch

Or the Obama administration doing an internal audit and claiming no wrongdoing.

Taxes are force. Dont like taxes? Then move somewhere that doesnt have them, like death.

Taxes are force. Dont like taxes? Then move somewhere that doesnt have them, like death.

Being responsible for funding your own kid's college, don't demand someone else do it.

Being responsible for funding your own kid's college, don't demand someone else do it.

Sorry, I dont want to fund your street either but thats not how taxes work.

I live in a blue state...they sheeple what ever the FEDs want...,,,true states rights involves the Feds respecting states and not trying to blackmail them into every hairbrained idea

So education is a "hare-brained idea"? I see.

Education handed out as a party favor is a hare-brained idea.

Let's see: Arian is incapable, either deliberately or through mind-blowing ignorance, to understand what people say. Survey says: totally not surprising.

I live in a blue state...they sheeple what ever the FEDs want...,,,true states rights involves the Feds respecting states and not trying to blackmail them into every hairbrained idea

So education is a "hare-brained idea"? I see.
Which of course I didnt say

Of course you didn't, but Arian is a huge fan of the "spew as many retarded, misconstrued red herrings as you can to shut down any conversation among the real humans" school of leftist debate. His goal is not only not to discuss topics, but to prevent anyone else from doing so, either.

He's the debate version of a turd in a party punch bowl.

Forum List

Back