Name The Scapegoat

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
I cannot name one scapegoat high enough to put Benghazi behind Democrats before the next elections. So many high-ranking Administration officials are tangled up in the Benghazi cover-up, designating one scapegoat will only make it worse in that the crime is worse than the cover-up. I am guessing that Taqiyya the Liar is being backed into a corner leaving him no choice but to save everybody connected to the attack in Benghazi.

The Benghazi cover-up began with lies:

images

Suzy Five Shows

The more the lies were examined the more Kafkaesque they became:

While the attack in Benghazi was in progress nobody in the White House knew how long our people could hold out. In truth, it was possible for them to hold out for 24 hours or more.

Help would not arrive on time was the first lie told for abandoning the men under attack. “There wasn’t enough time for help to get there” still stands as the Administration’s excuse for not helping Americans fighting for their lives even though that lie has been disproved. The fact is this: Nobody knew how long the men under attack could hold out at the time somebody gave the order to stand down. So how could anybody in the Administration say that help would NOT have arrived in time to do any good?

Nor could anyone in the White House be certain the attackers did not plan for armed drones, and/or combat marines, arriving at some point. Logically, the attackers had to be thinking that help for the besieged Americans was on the way; so nobody in the Administration could possibly have known when or why the attackers might withdraw. Surely, the sight of jet aircraft, and/or helicopters, while our guys were still alive would have sent the attackers scrambling.

XXXXX

In one case, U.S. Army Gen. Carter Ham, who commanded U.S. African Command when the consulate was attacked and four Americans were killed, was highly critical of the decision by the State Department not to send in reinforcements.

Obama has insisted there were no reinforcements in the area that night.

But Ham contends reinforcements could have been sent in time, and he said he never was given a stand-down order. However, others contend that he was given the order but defied it. He was immediately relieved of his command and retired.

Another flag officer involved in the Benghazi matter – which remains under congressional investigation – was Rear Adm. Charles Gaouette. He commanded the Carrier Strike Group.

He contends that aircraft could have been sent to Libya in time to help the Americans under fire. He later was removed from his post for alleged profanity and making “racially insensitive comments.”

Army Major Gen. Ralph Baker was the commander of the Joint Task Force-Horn at Camp Lamar in Djibouti, Africa. Baker contended that attack helicopters could have reached the consulate in time on the night of the attack.

The Stand Down Order Won’t Stand Down | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Seven dwarfs

The first seven congressional committees investigating Benghazi were part of the cover-up when every one of them decided against making an effort to find out who issued the stand down order.

If the president cannot shutdown the FBI’s investigation, or shutdown Trey Gowdy’s committee, he will have to go around Congress and rely on the Justice Department to bury everything.

NOTE: The stand down order is the one lie Taqiyya the Liar cannot blow off. Should Attorney General Loretta Lynch become embroiled in the cover-up, historians will have no choice but to blame a president for letting Americans die in combat for political reasons. Allowing the question of who issued the stand down order to go unanswered will not work in Taqiyya’s favor because it automatically names him as the only logical culprit.

Finally, now you know why Democrats hate the ghost of the late J. Edgar Hoover (1895 - 1972) as much as they hated him when he was alive:

“I don’t think it posed a national security problem,” Mr. Obama said Sunday on CBS’s “60 Minutes.” He said it was a mistake for Mrs. Clinton to use a private email account when she was secretary of state, but his conclusion was unmistakable: “This is not a situation in which America’s national security was endangered.”

Those statements angered F.B.I. agents who have been working for months to determine whether Ms. Clinton’s email setup had in fact put any of the nation’s secrets at risk, according to current and former law enforcement officials.

XXXXX

“Injecting politics into what is supposed to be a fact-finding inquiry leaves a foul taste in the F.B.I.’s mouth and makes them fear that no matter what they find, the Justice Department will take the president’s signal and not bring a case,” said Mr. Hosko, who maintains close contact with current agents.

XXXXX

Mr. Comey, the F.B.I. director, earlier this month acknowledged the difficulties posed by the investigation. He said one reason he has a 10-year term is “to make sure this organization stays outside of politics.”

“If you know my folks,” he said, “you know they don’t give a rip about politics.”

Obama’s Comments on Clinton Emails Collide With F.B.I. Inquiry
By MATT APUZZO and MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT
OCT. 16, 2015

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/17/u...-clinton-emails-collide-with-fbi-inquiry.html

I cannot name one scapegoat high enough to put Benghazi behind Democrats before the next elections. So many high-ranking Administration officials are tangled up in the Benghazi cover-up, designating one scapegoat will only make it worse in that the crime is worse than the cover-up. I am guessing that Taqiyya the Liar is being backed into a corner leaving him no choice but to save everybody connected to the attack in Benghazi.

images

Suzy Five Shows

While the attack in Benghazi was in progress nobody in the White House knew how long our people could hold out. In truth, it was possible for them to hold out for 24 hours or more.

Help would not arrive on time was the first lie told for abandoning the men under attack. “There wasn’t enough time for help to get there” still stands as the Administration’s excuse for not helping Americans fighting for their lives even though that lie has been disproved. The fact is this: Nobody knew how long the men under attack could hold out at the time somebody gave the order to stand down. So how could anybody in the Administration say that help would NOT have arrived in time to do any good?

Nor could anyone in the White House be certain the attackers did not plan for armed drones, and/or combat marines, arriving at some point. Logically, the attackers had to be thinking that help for the besieged Americans was on the way; so nobody in the Administration could possibly have known when or why the attackers might withdraw. Surely, the sight of jet aircraft, and/or helicopters, while our guys were still alive would have sent the attackers scrambling.

XXXXX

In one case, U.S. Army Gen. Carter Ham, who commanded U.S. African Command when the consulate was attacked and four Americans were killed, was highly critical of the decision by the State Department not to send in reinforcements.

But Ham contends reinforcements could have been sent in time, and he said he never was given a stand-down order. However, others contend that he was given the order but defied it. He was immediately relieved of his command and retired.

Another flag officer involved in the Benghazi matter – which remains under congressional investigation – was Rear Adm. Charles Gaouette. He commanded the Carrier Strike Group.

He contends that aircraft could have been sent to Libya in time to help the Americans under fire. He later was removed from his post for alleged profanity and making “racially insensitive comments.”

Army Major Gen. Ralph Baker was the commander of the Joint Task Force-Horn at Camp Lamar in Djibouti, Africa. Baker contended that attack helicopters could have reached the consulate in time on the night of the attack.

The Stand Down Order Won’t Stand Down | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Seven dwarfs

The first seven congressional committees investigating Benghazi were part of the cover-up when every one of them decided against making an effort to find out who issued the stand down order.

If the president cannot shutdown the FBI’s investigation, or shutdown Trey Gowdy’s committee, he will have to go around Congress and rely on the Justice Department to bury everything.

NOTE: The stand down order is the one lie Taqiyya the Liar cannot blow off. Should Attorney General Loretta Lynch become embroiled in the cover-up, historians will have no choice but to blame a president for letting Americans die in combat for political reasons. Allowing the question of who issued the stand down order to go unanswered will not work in Taqiyya’s favor because it automatically names him as the only logical culprit.

Finally, now you know why Democrats hate the ghost of the late J. Edgar Hoover (1895 - 1972) as much as they hated him when he was alive:

“I don’t think it posed a national security problem,” Mr. Obama said Sunday on CBS’s “60 Minutes.” He said it was a mistake for Mrs. Clinton to use a private email account when she was secretary of state, but his conclusion was unmistakable: “This is not a situation in which America’s national security was endangered.”

Those statements angered F.B.I. agents who have been working for months to determine whether Ms. Clinton’s email setup had in fact put any of the nation’s secrets at risk, according to current and former law enforcement officials.

XXXXX

“Injecting politics into what is supposed to be a fact-finding inquiry leaves a foul taste in the F.B.I.’s mouth and makes them fear that no matter what they find, the Justice Department will take the president’s signal and not bring a case,” said Mr. Hosko, who maintains close contact with current agents.

XXXXX

Mr. Comey, the F.B.I. director, earlier this month acknowledged the difficulties posed by the investigation. He said one reason he has a 10-year term is “to make sure this organization stays outside of politics.”

“If you know my folks,” he said, “you know they don’t give a rip about politics.”

OCT. 16, 2015

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/17/u...-clinton-emails-collide-with-fbi-inquiry.html

tumblr_mz7a44lBMX1svzlzeo2_500.jpg

images

Suzy Five Shows

XXXXX

Seven dwarfs

XXXXX

XXXXX

OCT. 16, 2015

tumblr_mz7a44lBMX1svzlzeo2_500.jpg

That video is hilarious :thup:

That video is hilarious
To guno & TheOldSchool: Nice misdirection, but where are the cover-ups? Where are the lies? Who betrayed Americans fighting for their lives in a foreign country?

Oh, I almost forgot to ask: How many congressional Democrats on committees expressed their outrage by covering up for Benghazi?

That video is hilarious
To guno & TheOldSchool: Nice misdirection, but where are the cover-ups? Where are the lies? Who betrayed Americans fighting for their lives in a foreign country?

Oh, I almost forgot to ask: How many congressional Democrats on committees expressed their outrage by covering up for Benghazi?

And after 7 hearing nothing, so lets waste more taxpayer money and do 7 more

To guno: Trey Gowdy’s Select Committee is enough.

And if you want to save some real money shutdown the welfare state.

Nobody fucking cares about Benghazi except for mouth-breathing know-nothings. 7 committees have come up with nothing. Whole thing has collapsed since even Republicans have admitted the whole point was to attack Hillary Clinton.

But, please, morons, please do proceed.....

Nobody fucking cares about Benghazi except for mouth-breathing know-nothings. 7 committees have come up with nothing. Whole thing has collapsed since even Republicans have admitted the whole point was to attack Hillary Clinton.
To Interpol: Get real. If nobody cares about Benghazi why are Democrats climbing the walls trying to pooh-pooh the Select Committee. Trey Gowdy goes to the heart of the matter:

To Guno: Incidentally, compare five hundred million to four million as Gowdy does in the video.

Forum List

Back