Sanders just submitted college for all bill.

^Thank you. I'll read through that at my leisure. Interesting, though, that a Brit knows more about U.S. financial markets than most Americans.

If there weren't so many ignorant Americans, Sanders wouldn't be doing as well. Hillary either.

So which of the People with No Political Experience has won your heart?

The multiple bankrupt?
The Young Earther preparing us for the "End Times"?
Or the one who treated herself to a hefty severance package after running HP into the ground?

I like Cruz.
Well, maybe after the Big Three crash and burn his numbers will go up. Even so, once the No-Experience triumvirate goes back to their Day Jobs, it'll probably be Jeb!

Jeb sucks.
No argument there.

If there weren't so many ignorant Americans, Sanders wouldn't be doing as well. Hillary either.

The multiple bankrupt?
Or the one who treated herself to a hefty severance package after running HP into the ground?

I like Cruz.
Well, maybe after the Big Three crash and burn his numbers will go up. Even so, once the No-Experience triumvirate goes back to their Day Jobs, it'll probably be Jeb!

Jeb sucks.
No argument there.

He might even be worse than Sanders and Hillary. But it's close.

The multiple bankrupt?

I like Cruz.

Jeb sucks.
No argument there.

My gut feeling is that once the dust settles, he'll be the last one on the GOP's island. My condolences.

I like Cruz.

Jeb sucks.
No argument there.

My gut feeling is that once the dust settles, he'll be the last one on the GOP's island. My condolences.

At least he's not a geriatric Commie.

Go Bernie!

Free stuff for everybody!

Just print the money and hope people won't shift to barter.

But, then, you could always tax barter.....

Think colleges will keep accepting worthless paper money or might insist on "payment in kind"? What, eggs? produce? baby parts?

Yeah, Putin is 63. Not geriatric necessarily, but all those shirtless photos are of a man trying waaaay too hard. The Right needs to get over its infatuation with him.

It's not "free stuff."

But keep telling yourself that.

I don't like strongman Commies, like Putin, or weak man Commies, like Obama.
And the Commies who just want to give away Trillions more to buy votes, like Sanders, Warren and Clinton suck too.

Yeah, Putin is 63. Not geriatric necessarily, but all those shirtless photos are of a man trying waaaay too hard. The Right needs to get over its infatuation with him.

It's not "free stuff."

And the Commies who just want to give away Trillions more to buy votes, like Sanders, Warren and Clinton suck too.
So "commie" is code for "everyone who doesn't think like me."

This was a really good discussion up to now...

It's not "free stuff."

No, Commie is code for assclowns like Sanders who want to add $18 trillion in new spending over the next decade.

It's not "free stuff."

No, Commie is code for assclowns like Sanders who want to add $18 trillion in new spending over the next decade.
That WSJ article has been debunked.

But I can see why your side is so reluctant to allow more kids to go to college.

It's not "free stuff."

That WSJ article has been debunked.

But I can see why your side is so reluctant to allow more kids to go to college.

If Sanders wants to make college free, just mandate zero tuition.
I'm sure they'll be happy to work for free.

Why is my side, "so reluctant to allow more kids to go to college"?

If you have a link to a debunking, perhaps you'll share?

That's something Putin would do. Apparently you approve of communism when it's implemented in your name.

As I'm sure you would.

Because educated people are less likely to post drivel like the above. And they'd compete with "why don't we just mandate free college tuition" types for jobs, and then were would you be?

Do you consider Business Insider a reputable source?

Bernie Sanders: My proposals don't cost $18 trillion - Business Insider

The WSJ either can't count or deliberately misinterpreted the data.

The more I read nonsense like your last post, the more I'm inclined to believe the former.

That's something Putin would do. Apparently you approve of communism when it's implemented in your name.

As I'm sure you would.

Because educated people are less likely to post drivel like the above. And they'd compete with "why don't we just mandate free college tuition" types for jobs, and then were would you be?

The more I read nonsense like your last post, the more I'm inclined to believe the former.

Communism? Why do you hate kids who can't afford college?

Because educated people are less likely to post drivel like the above.

Bullshit. Look at Hillary and Warren. Very educated, more drivel than anybody.

Well, Henry Blodget is a liberal tool douchebag, but I'll check your link. Thanks.

Anyone smart enough to excel in college will win a scholarship or figure out a way to pay for it. (Like I did). Spending tax money to send dolts to left wing propaganda camps is a waste of resources. We already have enough French History majors slinging hash at the local diner. Since the Department of Education was established, the federal government has thrown fortunes at a broken system with the only result being less educated waiters and waitresses.

To anyone hyping the idea of throwing more billions down the rat hole of the American (un)education system, I'd ask, "Have you talked to a recent college grad these days?" I do regularly. What they don't know is stunning. It makes sense why Dims want more of these confused adult children wandering around. They're easy to herd and control.
meme29.jpg

As I'm sure you would.

He argued that the paper did not take into account the spending reductions that would come with the enactment of a single-payer-type healthcare plan.

Hilarious! When has more government control ever led to spending reductions?

"They significantly exaggerated the cost of that, and they forgot to tell the American people in that article that that means eliminating the costs that you incur with private health insurance."

Sure, we'll add those savings to Obama's $2500 savings per family per year on Obamacare. LOL!

Thanks for the link. Do you have one that actually debunks the WSJ?

As I'm sure you would.

He argued that the paper did not take into account the spending reductions that would come with the enactment of a single-payer-type healthcare plan.

"They significantly exaggerated the cost of that, and they forgot to tell the American people in that article that that means eliminating the costs that you incur with private health insurance."

Sure, we'll add those savings to Obama's $2500 savings per family per year on Obamacare. LOL!

So now you're playing the "all politicians are liars" card. Good luck with Ted Cruz. You'll need it.

As I'm sure you would.

So now you're playing the "all politicians are liars" card. Good luck with Ted Cruz. You'll need it.

No, I'm playing the "Politicians who say government control of anything will save money" are liars or idiots or both.

I'm always cautious when listening to people who demand "free" things. They remind me of children. When Dims demand something, like children, they don't understand that someone else who earned it has to supply it. It's a very childish characteristic. Just what this country needs at the Obama crossroad of bankruptcy and division.

What could go wrong after the inevitable collapse? Obama teed this country up. The Dims are pulling their 2 wood out of the bag.

Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.

-H.L. Mencken

meme12.jpg

Most nutbags are barely making a living and all they can do is bitch about how those of us with decent incomes may have to pay a few bucks more in order to live in a nation where everyone is more highly educated.

Forum List

Back