Sanders: Do you really want to get into it with a 4 star General

We pay her salary, and we pay his salary. So yes we want to get into it. He can back his words or apologize to Congresswoman Wilson.
Well, yes, we pay both their salaries, though we've paid considerably more to John Kelly than to Rep. Wilson.

Gen. Kelly is worth considerably more than Rep. Hat-rack.
Rep. Hat-rack.

OT:
Really? Now you've resorted to derisive epithets levied at a woman because of her millenary choices.
Like calling your President an orange ass?
No. I don't call Trump that. Indeed, I don't generally ridicule anyone for insubstantive things -- like their tan, sartorial choices, the car they drive, or anything else unrelated directly to things they do, things they fail to do, things they do poorly, and words they utter, etc. -- that do not obtain my approbation.

Watch out when you open Sanders on a military forum. How close was assassin James Hodgkinson to the Sanders inner circle? Nobody knows because the story was buried by the MSM faster than Hodgkinson's body was.

Obviously you're to stupid to get what Sanders is trying to tell that moron Wilson. In dumbed down idiot speak it translates to "attacking a decorated 4 star General is a potential career destroyer move on her part".
Never argue with a General LOL
images
images
Is there a point here? I mean one that completely bypasses the caveat 'potential'? :dunno:

Forum List

Back