Sanders Campaign Improperly Accessed Clinton Voter Info

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Officials with the Democratic National Committee have accused the presidential campaign of Sen. Bernie Sanders of improperly accessing confidential voter information gathered by the rival campaign of Hillary Clinton, according to several party officials.

Jeff Weaver, the Vermont senator’s campaign manager, acknowledged that a staffer had viewed the information but blamed a software vendor hired by the DNC for a glitch that allowed access. Weaver said one Sanders staffer was fired over the incident.

The discovery sparked alarm at the DNC, which promptly shut off the Sanders campaign’s access to the strategically crucial list of likely Democratic voters.

DNC penalizes Sanders campaign for improper access of Clinton voter data

Bernie Sanders’ Campaign Is In Big Trouble With The DNC

Shame on the Sanders campaign. Was this information shared with Bernie?

That's right. Now the DNC has been exposed for not treating all the candidates equally.
I mean who would except them to.
The DNC decided months ago that 'Cankles' was going to be their nominee.
They never dreamed Bernie could be in the running so know they are actively sabotaging his campaign.
Oh the fucking irony!
Anyone recall a thread on this forum proclaiming the GOP is about to self destruct?
Looks like it's the other way around. Bernie is fucking sueing Hillary.
Sanders' campaign threatens to sue DNC
Be VERY careful Hillary. You may have just lost to Bernie.

Bernie is the DNC Trump...the DNC establishment is much more successful @ keeping him in check. They've got their pick positioned to win, and they'll do whatever it takes to sideline Bernie.

The DNC is riding Bernie dirty, fucking him over worse than a Clinton intern. The question is will bernie Man up and go Third party or will he fold and wear the Hillary kneepads? He's threatening to "Sue" the DNC but I bet that at the end of the day, he folds worse than a Congressional Republican

He's had the same message for like 30 years. If that aint principled, there isnt any such thing

IDK about party boy anymore, but I bet he had his fill of orgies and LSD

Of course the DNC is in the tank for Hillary. It's why they are having a limited amount of debates with one being this Saturday night when no one will be watching. The other candidates should be pissed off. But then again when they've run on being the party of diversity and all they have is old white people I guess they need to hide this.

The DNC is riding Bernie dirty, fucking him over worse than a Clinton intern. The question is will bernie Man up and go Third party or will he fold and wear the Hillary kneepads? He's threatening to "Sue" the DNC but I bet that at the end of the day, he folds worse than a Congressional Republican

He's Just an old delusional nut-sack...

I would hope that Bernie would stand up to his principles and fight the democrooks like Cruz fights the republicrats.

I do believe however that he will don the knee pads and let hitlary go ass to mouth on him.

Hope he don't get shot. Same with Trump.
Well... I guess trump has an armada.. Bernie probably pulls up in a Volt.

Saners is really trying to get planks added to the DNC platform. If I was at the DNC I wouldn't give muchof a fuss about it.

They could always get Sanders out of the race with minor compromises. Sanders is not seriously running for president--so why not use him as a test for Hillary for the moment. A friendly test?

Officials with the Democratic National Committee have accused the presidential campaign of Sen. Bernie Sanders of improperly accessing confidential voter information gathered by the rival campaign of Hillary Clinton, according to several party officials.

Jeff Weaver, the Vermont senator’s campaign manager, acknowledged that a staffer had viewed the information but blamed a software vendor hired by the DNC for a glitch that allowed access. Weaver said one Sanders staffer was fired over the incident.

The discovery sparked alarm at the DNC, which promptly shut off the Sanders campaign’s access to the strategically crucial list of likely Democratic voters.

DNC penalizes Sanders campaign for improper access of Clinton voter data

Bernie Sanders’ Campaign Is In Big Trouble With The DNC

Shame on the Sanders campaign. Was this information shared with Bernie?

That's ok, none of it was marked as being the hildabeasts propitiatory information. He's forgiven. I mean it's not like it's Top Secret shit or anything, that would be bad.

Forum List

Back