Sanders Campaign Improperly Accessed Clinton Voter Info

He's not as stupid as people think:

'BERNIE BLOWS: DNC IN TANK FOR HILLARY! ' :p

Of course the DNC is in the tank for Hillary!! You have to be a blind and deaf mute to think otherwise!

Hillary is running in place for Biden, who, as VP, is the normal standard bearer for the continuation of Democratic control of the Whitehouse.

However, there is nothing wrong if the Secretary of State takes his place. Hence, Hillary is the replacement standard bearer of the Obama administration.

GHWBush after Reagan
It is like Al Gore running after Clinton two terms

Like Dick Cheney--oh wait, he nor anyone else wanted to continue the GWBush administration!!

He's not as stupid as people think:

'BERNIE BLOWS: DNC IN TANK FOR HILLARY! ' :p

Of course the DNC is in the tank for Hillary!! You have to be a blind and deaf mute to think otherwise!

Hillary is running in place for Biden, who, as VP, is the normal standard bearer for the continuation of Democratic control of the Whitehouse.

However, there is nothing wrong if the Secretary of State takes his place. Hence, Hillary is the replacement standard bearer of the Obama administration.

GHWBush after Reagan
It is like Al Gore running after Clinton two terms

Like Dick Cheney--oh wait, he nor anyone else wanted to continue the GWBush administration!!
The last several presidents we have had have'n been progressives...

Officials with the Democratic National Committee have accused the presidential campaign of Sen. Bernie Sanders of improperly accessing confidential voter information gathered by the rival campaign of Hillary Clinton, according to several party officials.

Jeff Weaver, the Vermont senator’s campaign manager, acknowledged that a staffer had viewed the information but blamed a software vendor hired by the DNC for a glitch that allowed access. Weaver said one Sanders staffer was fired over the incident.

The discovery sparked alarm at the DNC, which promptly shut off the Sanders campaign’s access to the strategically crucial list of likely Democratic voters.

DNC penalizes Sanders campaign for improper access of Clinton voter data

Bernie Sanders’ Campaign Is In Big Trouble With The DNC

Shame on the Sanders campaign. Was this information shared with Bernie?
that's just standard practice for a libturd nutjob .

Officials with the Democratic National Committee have accused the presidential campaign of Sen. Bernie Sanders of improperly accessing confidential voter information gathered by the rival campaign of Hillary Clinton, according to several party officials.

Jeff Weaver, the Vermont senator’s campaign manager, acknowledged that a staffer had viewed the information but blamed a software vendor hired by the DNC for a glitch that allowed access. Weaver said one Sanders staffer was fired over the incident.

The discovery sparked alarm at the DNC, which promptly shut off the Sanders campaign’s access to the strategically crucial list of likely Democratic voters.

Well hell. Guess they better take Bernie out and shoot his ass.

Run, Bernie! Run!

Don't take shit from Hillary!
I refuse to vote for a Repub- lite candidate such as Hillary

I'd encourage Bernie to run third party, CP-USA hates Hillary too

Just goes to show--LWNJ are just as wide eyed as RWNJ!

Sanders is not going third party. If he wanted to, he could have kept his INDIE STATUS and run. Why do you think he is running in the Democratic primaries instead?

Wake up to reality--He is not serious about winning the nomination.. He is trying to change the Democratic platform.

I like Bernie. I think he's honest and genuine. I think he has good intentions. He really thinks his way would help America.

He's wrong. But I respect his good intentions.

Now....why did the DNC panic? What info on Hilary were they terrified would get out?

In a perfectly amusing world both Sanders and Trump would punish the parties who are screwing them by running as independents.

Liberals: Please get an adult to sound out that word "both" for you before reacting.

Oh the irony.....

I like Bernie. I think he's honest and genuine. I think he has good intentions. He really thinks his way would help America.

Now....why did the DNC panic? What info on Hilary were they terrified would get out?

He's like Jimmy Carter in that respect.
He didnt intend to be a disaster either.

Both parties' establishments are terrified of, respectively, Trump and Sanders. Neither was supposed to garner much attention and quickly fade from view. The fact that both are refusing to do so challenges the power structure, which, as we know, has picked Hillary on the one hand, and most likely Jeb on the other. The last thing either party wants is for the upstart to get to the convention in a strong position. Heck, in '08 all it took was a slick talking community organizer to knock off the party power's pick. They can't afford to have it happen again and the people actually select the candidate.

That a Nutty Old Man's team could winkle information of The Democrat National Committee's oh-so-very-secure website calls into even more question the wisdom of ever having entrusted their putative candidate with anything more complex than a pocket calculator sans internet access.

It's all just for show, the old nutsack is a delusional POS....

Wait--the Sanders campaign reported the glitch??
The firewalls dropped when the software company in charge of the data was making an update. A Sanders operative noticed the glitch, and probed across campaigns to see how vulnerable their own data was.

Sanders immediately fired the guy.

But because the guy made a probe, the DNC is locking Sanders' campaign out of any and all voter data until they determine if the operative stole any proprietary voter information from the Clinton campaign.

So he pulled a clinton and got burned. Hillary needs to be treated the same.

Another Weekend at Bernie's...

Weekend.png

I don't know enough details yet to know who's at fault. However, it seems that DNC Chairman Debbie Wasserman Schultz isn't the best DNC chairman. Rachel Maddow is a Bernie fan - so I'm sure she'll have all the details at 9:00 pm.

Last edited:
Wait--the Sanders campaign reported the glitch??
The firewalls dropped when the software company in charge of the data was making an update. A Sanders operative noticed the glitch, and probed across campaigns to see how vulnerable their own data was.

Sanders immediately fired the guy.

But because the guy made a probe, the DNC is locking Sanders' campaign out of any and all voter data until they determine if the operative stole any proprietary voter information from the Clinton campaign.
You defend the staffer while at the same time noting he was fired. Interesting.

Forum List

Back