Sanders Campaign Improperly Accessed Clinton Voter Info

Another Weekend at Bernie's...

Weekend.png

I don't know enough details yet to know who's at fault. However, it seems that DNC Chairman Debbie Wasserman Schultz isn't the best DNC chairman. Rachel Maddow is a Bernie fan - so I'm sure she'll have all the details at 9:00 pm.
You don't know the details, but you have an opinion anyway. Makes sense.

Another Weekend at Bernie's...

Weekend.png

I don't know enough details yet to know who's at fault. However, it seems that DNC Chairman Debbie Wasserman Schultz isn't the best DNC chairman. Rachel Maddow is a Bernie fan - so I'm sure she'll have all the details at 9:00 pm.
You don't know the details, but you have an opinion anyway. Makes sense.

I've heard enough bad stuff about Wasserman Schultz to have an opinion on her.

DWS makes no secret of her pro-Hillary bias. And that alone should disqualify her for the job, being that biased for one candidate.

I haven't found any liberals who like DWS, being she's a big fan of hippy-punching. She's just another hack who gets paid the same whether Democrats win or lose, so her motivation is keeping the status quo.

However, that still doesn't excuse the conspiracy theories flying around.

Rush predicted that the democrat party would never allow Sanders to be nominated. Democrats play hardball and it seems that the DNC isn't allowing Sanders access to his own voter info much less Hillary's.

Sanders must be getting desperate to be hacking into her shit, fuck that old bastard, I'll be glad when she finally puts the dagger thru his heart and buries his old ass..

He's not even a true Democrat, too old, and doesn't know dick about foreign policy, even O'Malley would be better than him..

I like Bernie. I think he's honest and genuine. I think he has good intentions. He really thinks his way would help America.

He's wrong. But I respect his good intentions.

Now....why did the DNC panic? What info on Hilary were they terrified would get out?

He's like Jimmy Carter in that respect.
He didnt intend to be a disaster either.

We have already assisted Carter as far better than RW tried to portray him.

By the way Bernie Team reported this...

Is there anything from the DNC?

This is complete RW made up bullshit...

Officials with the Democratic National Committee have accused the presidential campaign of Sen. Bernie Sanders of improperly accessing confidential voter information gathered by the rival campaign of Hillary Clinton, according to several party officials.

Jeff Weaver, the Vermont senator’s campaign manager, acknowledged that a staffer had viewed the information but blamed a software vendor hired by the DNC for a glitch that allowed access. Weaver said one Sanders staffer was fired over the incident.

The discovery sparked alarm at the DNC, which promptly shut off the Sanders campaign’s access to the strategically crucial list of likely Democratic voters.

DNC penalizes Sanders campaign for improper access of Clinton voter data

Bernie Sanders’ Campaign Is In Big Trouble With The DNC

Shame on the Sanders campaign. Was this information shared with Bernie?

He should have had his hard drive professionally erased. Seems to work with other Democrats.

Officials with the Democratic National Committee have accused the presidential campaign of Sen. Bernie Sanders of improperly accessing confidential voter information gathered by the rival campaign of Hillary Clinton, according to several party officials.

Jeff Weaver, the Vermont senator’s campaign manager, acknowledged that a staffer had viewed the information but blamed a software vendor hired by the DNC for a glitch that allowed access. Weaver said one Sanders staffer was fired over the incident.

The discovery sparked alarm at the DNC, which promptly shut off the Sanders campaign’s access to the strategically crucial list of likely Democratic voters.

Oh the irony.....

Maybe she should have been smart enough to uses here own server instead of trusting the DNC with the info. Hell she didn't trust the government, but she trusted the DNC, REALLY!!!!!

Oh the irony.....

Maybe she should have been smart enough to uses here own server instead of trusting the DNC with the info. Hell she didn't trust the government, but she trusted the DNC, REALLY!!!!!

The dementia parade continues....

Oh the irony.....

The dementia parade continues....

You referring to the hildabeast or weekend at bernies?

Forum List

Back