Sanctuary City Question Leaves Gibbs Stammering

The Federal government cannot compel states and cities to check immigration status. You can whine, you can lie, you can cry...but that is the truth of the matter.

That is all.

The Federal government cannot compel states and cities to check immigration status. You can whine, you can lie, you can cry...but that is the truth of the matter.

That is all.
I didn't say shit about checking immigration status, you stupid fucking ****.

You said that states couldn't limit constitutional rights. They can.
You're wrong. You're pwned.
Live with it.

That is all.

Ravi fail #23 you stupid idiot. I have already shown you the LAW which states that the federal government CAN compel states and cities to check immigration status, it's called the Real ID Act, the fact that it hasn't taken effect yet, means NOTHING, as 40 states have already complied, which means the cities in 40 states have complied. The other 10 have less than a year to do so.

Moron. You are OWNED in this thread, do the smart thing and just go away.

Your stupidity really has no bounds, does it?

A state can keep you from purchasing a firearm if you have been convicted of a felony.
A state can keep you from going to church, where children attend services, if you have been convicted of a sex-crime.

Shall I go on, or would you like to take this opportunity to add the words "I am" to your reply of "Wrong"???

:lol:

Guys she will never admit she is wrong. She is not arguing with you because she believes any of the shit she says. She is arguing with you because she is a shameless Obama Partisan that will tolerate any thing he does in the name of Hope and change. She is not even worth arguing with. We have repeatedly devastated her arguments with cold hard facts and still she will not admit being wrong. Move on.
:lol: State's are not required to verify anyone's immigration status unless they are applying for a job with the State (ditto cities). In fact they aren't required to find out if you've committed any crimes.

There is no reason a city cannot be a sanctuary city. Look at it as a DADT policy.

Never ever seen someone so completely clueless about constitutional law.

Guys she will never admit she is wrong. She is not arguing with you because she believes any of the shit she says. She is arguing with you because she is a shameless Obama Partisan that will tolerate any thing he does in the name of Hope and change. She is not even worth arguing with. We have repeatedly devastated her arguments with cold hard facts and still she will not admit being wrong. Move on.
:lol: State's are not required to verify anyone's immigration status unless they are applying for a job with the State (ditto cities). In fact they aren't required to find out if you've committed any crimes.

There is no reason a city cannot be a sanctuary city. Look at it as a DADT policy.

She's clueless about EVERYTHING. I have not seen her be on the correct side of a single issue, simply because she is A) Partisan B) stupid C) unwilling to look at facts D) retarded

She's clueless about EVERYTHING. I have not seen her be on the correct side of a single issue, simply because she is A) Partisan B) stupid C) unwilling to look at facts D) retarded

I tend to believe the people left fighting for Obama like Ravi is, are the pure ideologues that will never change, never admit defeat, and never say I was wrong. 20 years from now, when we are looking around at the Economic ruins of what used to be the greatest most prosperous and powerful nation on earth. She will still be saying It was all Bushes fault.

I tend to believe the people left fighting for Obama like Ravi is, are the pure ideologues that will never change, never admit defeat, and never say I was wrong. 20 years from now, when we are looking around at the Economic ruins of what used to be the greatest most prosperous and powerful nation on earth. She will still be saying It was all Bushes fault.

Charles, I truly think it goes further than that with people like her. You don't have to say "I was wrong" but for God's sakes stop arguing in the face of overwhelming facts. Just walk away gracefully. If you have a brain that's what you do. But Ravi doesn't have one, so she continues arguing things that have been PROVEN to be wrong.

So now that the racist dumb shit Ravi has rightfully crawled under a rock in embarrassment , can we all agree that so called sanctuary cities are illegal?

That is all.

Live with it.
Obviously you need this "win" to complete yourself. I forgot to speak to you like a literal four year old. Yes, if you are convicted of a crime, or judged mentally disturbed (your problem, perhaps?) you lose some rights.

That is all.

Live with it.
Obviously you need this "win" to complete yourself. I forgot to speak to you like a literal four year old. Yes, if you are convicted of a crime, or judged mentally disturbed (your problem, perhaps?) you lose some rights.
Thank you.
That's not what you said, earlier, though.
You could have admitted as much, 20 posts ago, and saved a lot of hostility.

Honestly, it's not about a "win".
When I'm wrong, I'll admit it. And, trust me, I've admitted as much quite often in my years on this planet.
I even apologize to you for using the "C" word, but your non-admission was pissing me off.
:cool:

That is all.

Live with it.

Well, that was one back handed admission of being wrong, but probably the best one will ever get out of you.

:lol:

Yessirreebob! This is a Charlie Foxtrot for the P-BO Peeps in the worst way. And once control of the senate is lost, you can expect the investigations are going to come BOILING out like a hive of ravenous army ants to strip the lib carcass clean.
Great in theory; but not in real world, Rs don't have it in them. They'll just move on.

also while you are right Arizona law does try to regulate immigration. It does so by mimic Federal law. Which there is Legal precedent already telling us is ok.

No, there is not a legal precedent saying that. You just made that one up. And no, Arizona's law does not mimic federal law. Anyone who says that has not read the law itself.

Quite so; because it is less onerous to the suspect, more rigorous for the authorities of Arizona.

That is all.

Yet they do just that.

San Francisco Sheriff Wants to Opt Out of Program Reporting Undocumented Immigrants to Federal Authorities

I think that trumps your that is all with the real facts.
This is a program states and cities can chose to participate in...it is not mandatory.

That is all.

Actually Arizona is checking their status and your the one whining. Since California wants the illegals so bad, I'd think you'd be happy about getting a nice big new batch.

That is all.

Yet they do just that.

San Francisco Sheriff Wants to Opt Out of Program Reporting Undocumented Immigrants to Federal Authorities

I think that trumps your that is all with the real facts.
This is a program states and cities can chose to participate in...it is not mandatory.

Ravi fail #24

The program is not optional, it is simply being rolled out on a priority time table, Eventually it will be everywhere

Secure Communities: A Comprehensive Plan to Identify and Remove Criminal Aliens

Give it up you stupid bitch, you are a fail.

Sanctuary City Question Leaves Gibbs Stammering , page 1

This is to funny. I told you Obama had opened up a can of worms he didn't want opened by suing over his law.

It is a very logical and legitimate question.

If Arizona can not pass a law that mimics Federal Immigration law, because of Federal Supremacy on the issue of Border control and immigration. Then why is the Obama Admin not suing every Sanctuary City. All who have passed laws in direct conflict with standing Federal Immigration law.

Gotta love Gibbs non answer.

I can't wait to here the excused the dream up for this one.

They just want the vote

It is a voluntary program, states are not required to participate.

They are so stupid.

As of November 2009, Secure Communities is available in 81 jurisdictions in nine states. ICE plans to have a Secure Communities presence in every state by 2011, and plans to implement Secure Communities in each of the 3,100 state and local jails across the country by 2013.

Secure Communities: A Fact Sheet | Immigration Policy Center

A city or state can NOT choose to opt out of a federal law you fucking deranged moron. Are you simply incapable of admitting you're wrong?

Forum List

Back