Sanctuary cities

Trump.Stamped

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2016
You morons...if you want the criminals you can have them. Keeps them out of my state.

Let them do it until the border security is fixed, then go after them, sanctuary city or not.

Although you are not one of the beautiful people, you are certainly stupid as them.

The cities will remain without any problems.

What pests .....sanctuary cities are.

Yuck.

I mean it.

I'm a huge supporter of sanctuary cities. The most violent thugs and 'man-bun' LIB pussies and illegals all living in clearly defined areas.
It's like knowing that all the rats are living in one barrel.
Put another couple of million illegals and drug dealers and gang-bangers into these cities.
Let the LIB city officials figure out how to get municipal tax dollars from the sub-humans.

You morons...if you want the criminals you can have them. Keeps them out of my state.

Let them do it until the border security is fixed, then go after them, sanctuary city or not.
Sounds like what we need is TSA controlled entry and exit from socalled sanctuary cities.

Although you are not one of the beautiful people, you are certainly stupid as them.

The cities will remain without any problems.
Without any problems...like liberal run Chicago?

9nrbhi.jpg

All the talk about sanctuary cities.

Isn't Ohio a red state?

Miami Dad Thought A Good Samaritan Was Returning His Wallet. He Met ICE Instead. | HuffPost

Musmanno was in Ohio doing construction work when he lost his wallet at a gas station. An hour later, he received a phone call from someone claiming to have found the wallet and offering to return it.

Is Ohio a sanctuary city?

Then remember the illegal who murdered the girl recently? He was working for a prominent Republican family
https://nypost.com/2018/08/22/suspe...rder-worked-on-farm-owned-by-iowa-gop-family/

And the farm lied when they said they used Everify. And Republicans will defend the illegal employers which is why we will never solve illegal immigration.

All the talk about sanctuary cities.

Isn't Ohio a red state?

Miami Dad Thought A Good Samaritan Was Returning His Wallet. He Met ICE Instead. | HuffPost

Musmanno was in Ohio doing construction work when he lost his wallet at a gas station. An hour later, he received a phone call from someone claiming to have found the wallet and offering to return it.

Is Ohio a sanctuary city?

Then remember the illegal who murdered the girl recently? He was working for a prominent Republican family
https://nypost.com/2018/08/22/suspe...rder-worked-on-farm-owned-by-iowa-gop-family/

And the farm lied when they said they used Everify. And Republicans will defend the illegal employers which is why we will never solve illegal immigration.

1. What does your point about Ohio mean?

2. The employers should be fucked.

Forum List

Back