Sanctimonius Left: explain how putting illegals ahead of LEGAL immigrants waiting in line is FAIR

Tell me how you will prevent overstayed visa holders?

Tell me how you will prevent sham marriages that help Visa holders to get a transfer of status?

Tell me how it is legal to pay a U.S. citizen to help them to get a transfer of status when in fact it is illegal as hell?

Also you do realize there are many H1B visa holders out of status but because they came here legally they are able to stay and hide easier than someone that crossed illegally into this country?

and again; show me where any of this is part of the obama proposed Executive action

idiot

Obama, Obama, Obama!!!

Must give you night terrors!

yawn

project much???

As much as you do!

So how do you feel about those evil Liberals within the GOP?

you answered your own question leftard!

lol

The Left is doing what Reagan did in 1982, which is to pull undocumented immigrants out of the shadows and put them into the legal system where it is easier to deal with them.

This is better than the OP's Talk Radio solution, which is to send Big Government Jack-booted thugs door-to-door checking papers.

Reagan didn't trust Big Government with the power to go door-to-door checking papers.

Reagan thought that giving Big Government that kind of power would make things worse - so he acted like a fucking adult and did the next best thing. And nobody fucked with him because your side allows its leaders the space to act.

The OP doesn't even know the legislative history of his own party - but we should continue to take his cut-&-paste propaganda seriously?

Last edited:
"Sanctimonius Left: explain how putting illegals ahead of LEGAL immigrants waiting in line is FAIR"

This fails as a straw man fallacy, another ridiculous lie from the right.

another coward who wont back up what he posts

Like you?

You do realize the GOP has attempted to pass immigration reform bills too, and it is the tea Party caucus that has prevented it being done.

So how does it feel to be such a fool?

once more, is this item included in obama's "immigration reform"?

Oh, it is about Obama, and when Bush was for it you sat silently because at least it was done by a white guy.

What a racist you are!

republicans ended bush's plan for amnesty did they not jackwagon?

if it wasnt republicans why didnt it pass you self-deceiving loser/?????

"Sanctimonius Left: explain how putting illegals ahead of LEGAL immigrants waiting in line is FAIR"

This fails as a straw man fallacy, another ridiculous lie from the right.

another coward who wont back up what he posts

Like you?

You do realize the GOP has attempted to pass immigration reform bills too, and it is the tea Party caucus that has prevented it being done.

So how does it feel to be such a fool?

i dont know loser; you arent saying anything

Look at the moronic Left, led by spoon-fed losers regurgitating talkign points, is trying to make a case that granting legal status to, putting 12 MILION mostly Hispanic illegals ahead of MILLIONS WAITING PATIENTLY IN LINE IN THE LEGAL IMMIGRATION SYSTEM is fair in any sense of the word.

I thought the Left was all about the fairness?????

idiots and hypocrites
No, everyone's looking at the ridiculous right, their equally ridiculous lies, their fear, ignorance, hate, and bigotry.

wasnt it you losers who said the Tea Party took over the republican party/

now you're saying they didnt

which is it leftard???

Look at the moronic Left, led by spoon-fed losers regurgitating talkign points, is trying to make a case that granting legal status to, putting 12 MILION mostly Hispanic illegals ahead of MILLIONS WAITING PATIENTLY IN LINE IN THE LEGAL IMMIGRATION SYSTEM is fair in any sense of the word.

I thought the Left was all about the fairness?????

idiots and hypocrites
No, everyone's looking at the ridiculous right, their equally ridiculous lies, their fear, ignorance, hate, and bigotry.

what page of your book is that on lemming?????

The left isn't putting legal immigrants above legal immigrants. They're doing what Reagan did in 1982, which is to pull undocumented immigrants out of the shadows and put them into the legal system where it is easier to deal with them. This is better than your solution, which is to send Big Government Jack-booted thugs door-to-door checking papers. Reagan didn't trust Big Government with that power. He thought that giving Big Government that kind of power would make things worse - so he acted like a fucking adult and did the next best thing. And nobody fucked with him because your side allows its leaders the space to act.

The OP doesn't even know the legislative history of his own party - but we should continue to take his cut-&-paste propaganda seriously?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

we're only doing it because the guy we consider Satan himself any other day did it!!!

libs are morons

Calling someone a coward is just typical of a Tea Party supporter that think they have all the answers and in reality their answer is never the correct one.

Life is not fair, and that is the reality.

There are many legal immigrants that skirt around the law by using the marriage loophole to obtain the transfer of status.

So as you whine and cry about the system ( which is really broken ) the fact is you are clueless about the immigration process and I have seen it first hand and have seen the illegal side for immigrants that come over here on a H1B work visa.

WHO CARES what you think? i asked a question, he came with a question.

responding to a question with a question isnt answering

WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK!

Typical Tea Party thoughts that have no reality to them!

You think if you round up all those illegals that it will solve the problem, but the reality is it will not.

The fact is they will dig under the stupid fence like they have been doing and will keep on doing.

So in the end the really stupid individual are those like you that believe the inane nonsense spewed by those like Trump when reality is Trump is playing like the fool you are!

YAWN.

look at the "yes we can!!" people crying that nothing can be done.

Yawn, the tea Party whores pissing their panties about some illegals while not addressing the fact their idea will never work.

Why not address the part that I wrote about them using the marriage loophole and the fact it is ILLEGAL to pay someone to marry you to get your transfer of status!

Care to comment on that part or are you alright with that as long as they do it that way and not live illegal?

Come on smart guy explain how that fence will protect us?

Tell me how you will prevent sham marriages that help Visa holders to get a transfer of status?

Tell me how it is legal to pay a U.S. citizen to help them to get a transfer of status when in fact it is illegal as hell?

Also you do realize there are many H1B visa holders out of status but because they came here legally they are able to stay and hide easier than someone that crossed illegally into this country?

You seem to believe the answers are simple as tossing them out, but the fact is Trump is full of shit because I have seen first hand how they skirt around the law with fake marriages, and hiding after their visa has expired and nothing is simple when it come to fixing the problem!

1. you cant even address the thead's OP question but you want answers for your deflectins? because you're a crybaby left-wing loser who falls apart if he cant dictate the parameters of every debate
The OP makes the false assumption or untrue statement that liberals think the system in place is fair. No such evidence exist to support the claim by the OP. It is the usual distortion used to misinform. It is, in fact, a dilemma caused by both parties over decades that have gone beyond the point of simplistic resolution. The toothpaste is out of the tube. Any justice for one faction will create injustice for another. It is the government's job to choose a method by which rational judgement can be made that an honest effort is made to minimize the injustice and maximize the injustice of the solutions eventually chosen to resolve the issue.

and again; show me where any of this is part of the obama proposed Executive action

idiot

Obama, Obama, Obama!!!

yawn

project much???

As much as you do!

lol

Sure I did!

The reason why you refuse to answer is because I know for a fact you had no problem when George Bush wanted immigration reform and now you hate it because Obama want it.

You do realize Obama does not want it because had he wanted it he would have gotten it done in his first two years in office and not waited until a GOP house was put in place and then demand something to be done.

Obama is as much of a liar as you, and the fact is he uses immigration reform as a political football just like the right does, and if it were taken away then those like Obama and the Tea Party Caucus would not be able to use it to rile their base up!

Now get a fucking clue you worthless nitwit!

idiot

Obama, Obama, Obama!!!

yawn

project much???

As much as you do!

lol

Sure I did!

The reason why you refuse to answer is because I know for a fact you had no problem when George Bush wanted immigration reform and now you hate it because Obama want it.

You do realize Obama does not want it because had he wanted it he would have gotten it done in his first two years in office and not waited until a GOP house was put in place and then demand something to be done.

Obama is as much of a liar as you, and the fact is he uses immigration reform as a political football just like the right does, and if it were taken away then those like Obama and the Tea Party Caucus would not be able to use it to rile their base up!

HOW DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING "FOR A FACT" when you dont know me at all idiot???

you're making a fool of yourself here; like you losers always do when you find things inconveniant

ur a coward; pure and simple. you didnt answer the OP, but you want an answer for your misdirection attempts

go cry lil baby

The left isn't putting legal immigrants above legal immigrants. They're doing what Reagan did in 1982, which is to pull undocumented immigrants out of the shadows and put them into the legal system where it is easier to deal with them. This is better than your solution, which is to send Big Government Jack-booted thugs door-to-door checking papers. Reagan didn't trust Big Government with that power. He thought that giving Big Government that kind of power would make things worse - so he acted like a fucking adult and did the next best thing. And nobody fucked with him because your side allows its leaders the space to act.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

we're only doing it because the guy we consider Satan himself any other day did it!!!

libs are morons

WTF?

You are either too stupid to address the comment or just a partisan whore, and either is pathetic to me.

As I wrote Reagan would be to the left of you because of the fact Ronald Reagan understood that dealing with the illegal immigration problem is not as simple as tossing them out like you believe the answer is.

The fact is neither political party want to deal with the issue, and uses it to promote their propaganda get the base stirred up.

So the reality is you do not want to debate the issue, and are just flaming to flame and write silly comments back, and you call yourself a conservative?

Obama, Obama, Obama!!!

yawn

project much???

As much as you do!

lol

Sure I did!

you're making a fool of yourself here; like you losers always do when you find things inconveniant

Simple, show me a post by you when Bush was President complaining about his attempt to fix the illegal immigration problem, and if you have none then the fact is you supported Bush while bitching about Obama.

too much of a coward to start your own thread on H1B visas and marriage loopholes. you wan to derail this thread without answering the question. ..............and now you all cussing and stuff because you cant have your way

ur a joke; like the rest of your Prog friends are

Why do we need more LEGAL immigrants?

typical left-wing coward. the thread title is an open question to the Left. instead of even trying to answer the left-wing coward comes with his own question

Calling someone a coward is just typical of a Tea Party supporter that think they have all the answers and in reality their answer is never the correct one.

Life is not fair, and that is the reality.

There are many legal immigrants that skirt around the law by using the marriage loophole to obtain the transfer of status.

So as you whine and cry about the system ( which is really broken ) the fact is you are clueless about the immigration process and I have seen it first hand and have seen the illegal side for immigrants that come over here on a H1B work visa.

Getting married to someone you love with the result being the ability for that person to stay in the country ins't a loophole. It's the law.

A loophole involves someone using the ambiguity of a law in a manner in which it wasn't intended. When the law clearly allows for a person to stay because they married a citizen, that's the intent of the law and therefore, not a loophole.

yawn

project much???

As much as you do!

lol

Sure I did!

Simple, show me a post by you when Bush was President complaining about his attempt to fix the illegal immigration problem, and if you have none then the fact is you supported Bush while bitching about Obama.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! bedowin needs to archive his posts for me!@!

go cry jackass

how does it feel to be made a fool of bruce, londoner, camp, clayton???

Forum List

Back