Sanctimonius Left: explain how putting illegals ahead of LEGAL immigrants waiting in line is FAIR

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
Look at the moronic Left, led by spoon-fed losers regurgitating talkign points, is trying to make a case that granting legal status to, putting 12 MILION mostly Hispanic illegals ahead of MILLIONS WAITING PATIENTLY IN LINE IN THE LEGAL IMMIGRATION SYSTEM is fair in any sense of the word.

I thought the Left was all about the fairness?????

idiots and hypocrites

It is just not the left that want to fix the problem and life is never fair in the real world.

Me thinks there answer obviously is, there should be no lines. Let the unarmed invasion follow it natural course. We, as Europe, are being invaded, it is no different then when Santa Anna marched his troops to the Alamo, except this time they don't need cannons we are allowing it to happen.

Why do we need more LEGAL immigrants?

typical left-wing coward. the thread title is an open question to the Left. instead of even trying to answer the left-wing coward comes with his own question

Calling someone a coward is just typical of a Tea Party supporter that think they have all the answers and in reality their answer is never the correct one.

Life is not fair, and that is the reality.

There are many legal immigrants that skirt around the law by using the marriage loophole to obtain the transfer of status.

So as you whine and cry about the system ( which is really broken ) the fact is you are clueless about the immigration process and I have seen it first hand and have seen the illegal side for immigrants that come over here on a H1B work visa.

To fill jobs that uneducated Americans can not do...

Thank goodness, I didn't know that those swimming the Rio Grade were doctor, lawyers, engineers and such. Thankfully they are not low educated and low skilled.

The poster wrote LEGAL and not illegal in their response.

So please stop trying to twist the comment into being about illegal immigrants!

Many H1B visa applicants are brought over here ( or were until the freeze ) for nursing and medical field!

Sometimes things aren't fair

11 million illegal Mexicans already reside here working, raising families and trying to stay under the radar

Spending hundreds of billions to track them down and round them up is not fair to the taxpayer

If that were true, why are foreign countries better at educating their people than we are? Why are there so many Indian and Pakistani doctors, for example, working in this country?

1. Cheaper wage for importing H1B visa holders.

2. Believe it or not the requirement for them to come here is tougher than you think, and the amount of education they need to first be able to apply is usually a Masters Degree in their subject like Nursing, and a Doctorate Degree in other fields.

3. We have a shitty educational system in this country!

Thank goodness, I didn't know that those swimming the Rio Grade were doctor, lawyers, engineers and such. Thankfully they are not low educated and low skilled.

The poster wrote LEGAL and not legal in their response.

Many H1B visa applicants are brought over here ( or were until the freeze ) for nursing and medical field!
]

No one I read is against LEGAL immigration. The OP wasn't against LEGAL immigration, but was asking why do illegals get to move to the head of the line? We want LEGAL immigration that will fill holes in the work force. We don't want ILLEGALS who will only be a burden on the system. Nor do we want LEGAL immigrants replacing residents at a lower wage.

Never the less, we are being invaded.

It's about practicality, a word not in the vocabulary of the RWnuts.

Saying you're going to magically deport 11 million illegals in the blink of an eye is like saying you're going to pay off the national debt in a year.

It's never going to happen. It's never even going to come close to happening. You're buying snake oil.

If that were true, why are foreign countries better at educating their people than we are? Why are there so many Indian and Pakistani doctors, for example, working in this country?

2. Believe it or not the requirement for them to come here is tougher than you think, and the amount of education they need to first be able to apply is usually a Masters Degree in their subject like Nursing, and a Doctorate Degree in other fields.

We have a ridiculously expensive educational system in this country under the thumb of the profiteers.

The poster wrote LEGAL and not legal in their response.

]

No one I read is against LEGAL immigration. The OP wasn't against LEGAL immigration, but was asking why do illegals get to move to the head of the line? We want LEGAL immigration that will fill holes in the work force. We don't want ILLEGALS who will only be a burden on the system. Nor do we want LEGAL immigrants replacing residents at a lower wage.

Never the less, we are being invaded.

What the fuck are you yammering about?

You wrote to me about my response to another poster, and I responded to you response to me about what I wrote, and the other poster wrote about LEGAL and not ILLEGAL!

So stop trying to change the subject matter to what I was responding to first!

We have a ridiculously expensive educational system in this country under the thumb of the profiteers.

Still shitty!

Forum List

Back