Sanctimonius Left: explain how putting illegals ahead of LEGAL immigrants waiting in line is FAIR

Why do we need more LEGAL immigrants?

typical left-wing coward. the thread title is an open question to the Left. instead of even trying to answer the left-wing coward comes with his own question

Calling someone a coward is just typical of a Tea Party supporter that think they have all the answers and in reality their answer is never the correct one.

Life is not fair, and that is the reality.

There are many legal immigrants that skirt around the law by using the marriage loophole to obtain the transfer of status.

So as you whine and cry about the system ( which is really broken ) the fact is you are clueless about the immigration process and I have seen it first hand and have seen the illegal side for immigrants that come over here on a H1B work visa.

WHO CARES what you think? i asked a question, he came with a question.

responding to a question with a question isnt answering

To fill jobs that uneducated Americans can not do...

Thank goodness, I didn't know that those swimming the Rio Grade were doctor, lawyers, engineers and such. Thankfully they are not low educated and low skilled.

Read the comment again because it seem you are stuck on fucking stupid mode!

again; who cares what you think?

If that were true, why are foreign countries better at educating their people than we are? Why are there so many Indian and Pakistani doctors, for example, working in this country?

they dont waste time having them read "Heather has two Mommies"??

or how to put a condom on a banana?

or having to pull them out of a chair to get off the cellphone???

typical left-wing coward. the thread title is an open question to the Left. instead of even trying to answer the left-wing coward comes with his own question

Calling someone a coward is just typical of a Tea Party supporter that think they have all the answers and in reality their answer is never the correct one.

There are many legal immigrants that skirt around the law by using the marriage loophole to obtain the transfer of status.

So as you whine and cry about the system ( which is really broken ) the fact is you are clueless about the immigration process and I have seen it first hand and have seen the illegal side for immigrants that come over here on a H1B work visa.

you loser; if they are skirting the law at least they are following it. it's a LEGAL LOOPHOLE you mindless idiot. the Left's "immigration reform" doesnt address that either, idiot, so your point is moot anyway now isnt that right?

you loser; if they are skirting the law at least they are following it. it's a LEGAL LOOPHOLE you mindless idiot. the Left's "immigration reform" doesnt address that either, idiot, so your point is moot anyway now isnt that right?

Have you ever read the bi-partisan immigration reform bill that passed the Senate and would have passed the House if Boehner hadn't tyrannically blocked a vote?

tell us all how obama's plans, (by Executive Order) to grant legal status to about 12 million mostly Hispanics who SNUCK IN and took advantage of virtually everything from infrastructure to schools systems, addresses either the marriage loophole of the H1B visa issue?

if you cant you're just crying about my post dummy

Have you ever read the bi-partisan immigration reform bill that passed the Senate and would have passed the House if Boehner hadn't tyrannically blocked a vote?

read a book you idiot. on how bills become laws

then read some more REALITY, and tell me where the real obstruction happened.

Thank goodness, I didn't know that those swimming the Rio Grade were doctor, lawyers, engineers and such. Thankfully they are not low educated and low skilled.

Read the comment again because it seem you are stuck on fucking stupid mode!

The OP asked why illegals were allowed to skip the system and thus get an advantage over LEGAL immigration.

The response, you correctly stated, was referring to why we need LEGAL immigration. Which obviously was not the question and the OP never made that statement, exactly the opposite as a matter of fact.

So once again a liberal tries to change the subject with a snarky response. My response was directed at the OP and to the actual problem.

SCOTUS edicts also become law, shouldn't but do. As do the effects of EOs.

^^^ did this idiot just admit the real reason the "do-nothing Republican Congress" didnt pass many laws? (on accident of course). bills passed by the republican House DIED IN THE SENATE, about OVER THREE HUNDRED OF THEM

idiots and hypocrites

Temporary visas are fair

Allow workers to report, work on the books, be paid a decent wage and pay taxes

If they meet the terms of the visa, they can return home when they wish and return when there is more work

Looks like this is going to be another one of those threads with a hundred posts from left-wing cowards and not a single one of them addresses the OP's point.

how is granting legal status to several million illegals already here because they SNUCK IN fair to the MILLIONS waiting in line to come here legally?

they are waiting IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES
filling out forms THAT COST MONEY
WAITING
ENDURING HARDSHIPS OF COUNTLESS TYPES

libs are losers who lie to themselves

I asked you if you ever read the bill. That's a yes or a no question.

THERE YOU GO AGAIN

tsk tsk tsk

not only are you a coward but a mindless hypocrite
you dont like democracy leftard?? all that "blocking" of votes was fine to you when Reid blocked OVER THREE HUNDRED bills passed by that "do-nothing' Republican House wasnt it?

you admitted without knowing it, like the moron you are, that the reason for democrats OBSTRUCTING was not because the bills had no chance of passing the Senate, but because they WOULD HAVE PASSED

so your query to me is just you being you; a mindless DEFLECTING loser and hypocrite

you dont like democracy leftard?? all that "blocking" of votes was fine to you when Reid blocked OVER THREE HUNDRED bills passed by that "do-nothing' Republican House wasnt it?

you admitted without knowing it, like the moron you are, that the reason for democrats OBSTRUCTING was not because the bills had no chance of passing the Senate, but because they WOULD HAVE PASSED

so your query to me is just you being you; a mindless DEFLECTING loser and hypocrite

In other words you have no clue was is in the BI-PARTISAN immigration reform bill.

Big surprise.

In other words you have no clue was is in the BI-PARTISAN immigration reform bill.

Big surprise.

in other words you're far too much of a coward to even try answering the OP

big surprise

Forum List

Back