Sanctimonius Left: explain how putting illegals ahead of LEGAL immigrants waiting in line is FAIR

Look at the moronic Left, led by spoon-fed losers regurgitating talkign points, is trying to make a case that granting legal status to, putting 12 MILION mostly Hispanic illegals ahead of MILLIONS WAITING PATIENTLY IN LINE IN THE LEGAL IMMIGRATION SYSTEM is fair in any sense of the word.

I thought the Left was all about the fairness?????

idiots and hypocrites

Is this your new signature [idiots and hypocrites] or the group in the echo chamber who you represent?

Life isn't fair. Don't like it, tell God to make it so. Though it might be easier to listen to liberals and progressives, those who try to influence laws to make life a bit more fair for those in need.

Pragmatic may not always be fair, but it is the best first look at a problem once identified if a solution is sought. Calling for a drag net, for that is the only way to find, collect and detain 11 million people isn't pragmatic, it is unrealistic and costly. Only fools and demagogues support such an idea.

Look at the moronic Left, led by spoon-fed losers regurgitating talkign points, is trying to make a case that granting legal status to, putting 12 MILION mostly Hispanic illegals ahead of MILLIONS WAITING PATIENTLY IN LINE IN THE LEGAL IMMIGRATION SYSTEM is fair in any sense of the word.

idiots and hypocrites

Is this your new signature ^^^ or the group in the echo chamber who you represent?

Life isn't fair. Don't like it, tell God to make it so. Though it might be easier to listen to liberals and progressives, those who try to influence laws to make life a bit more fair for those in need.

Pragmatic may not always be fair, but it is the best first look at a problem once identified if a solution is sought. Calling for a drag net, for that is the only way to find, collect and detain 11 million people isn't pragmatic, it is unrealistic and costly. Only fools and demagogues support such a plan.

good one nutjob; Remember you said "life isn't fair" when any number of other subjects are mentioned/debated between the Left and the Right here. I will.

idiots and hypocrites

Is this your new signature [idiots and hypocrites] or the group in the echo chamber who you represent?

Pragmatic may not always be fair, but it is the best first look at a problem once identified if a solution is sought. Calling for a drag net, for that is the only way to find, collect and detain 11 million people isn't pragmatic, it is unrealistic and costly. Only fools and demagogues support such a plan.

i didnt ask you to cry about what is foolish in your eyes. I asked you how leaving millions who are doing it legally behind is fair. Just admit it isnt. is that so hard?

Leftardz; while you're tacitly admtting, whether you admit you are admitting it or not, with your non-answers, that obama's/Democrat's plans for amnesty for people who snuck in isnt fair, is screwing the millions waiting to immigrate LEGALLY, ..........................................................

admit what the REAL reason for that it, and it isnt your "compassion" or empathy:

it's votes for the Democrat Party

idiots and hypocrites

idiots and hypocrites

Is this your new signature ^^^ or the group in the echo chamber who you represent?

good one nutjob; Remember you said "life isn't fair" when any number of other subjects are mentioned/debated between the Left and the Right here. I will.

Feel free, it might be the only intelligent and true comment you'll ever make.

But do put it in context, and note in the attribution that I framed the comment by stating liberals and progressives seek to make life a bit more fair for those in need. Otherwise you'll lie by omission.

idiots and hypocrites

But do put it in context, and note in the attribution that I framed the comment by stating liberals and progressives seek to make life a bit more fair for those in need. Otherwise you'll lie by omission.

good one idiot; now explain to all of us between people who snuck in and have been living here and the 4 million or so waiting in their own countries to come here legally, who is more in need?????

idiots and hypocrites

good one idiot; now explain to all of us between people who snuck in and have been living here and the 4 million or so waiting in their own countries to come here legally, who is more in need?????

I'll ask each one of them personally and get back to you. Unless of course you've already canvassed the populations and have the data in hand. Otherwise we'll just have to conclude you're full of shit and be done with you.

If our children jump into the front of the line we teach them its wrong and send them to the end of the line and be honest.

The only fair way would be, send them to the end of the line, come back in legal. Just letting them jump ahead contradicts moral or ethics as well as showing our children it is ok.

idiots and hypocrites

I'll ask each one of them personally and get back to you. Unless of course you've already canvassed the populations and have the data in hand. Otherwise we'll just have to conclude you're full of shit and be done with you.

good one leftard! get back to me. that might be the first informed thing you've ever posted!1 get on it!

Why do we need more LEGAL immigrants?

typical left-wing coward. the thread title is an open question to the Left. instead of even trying to answer the left-wing coward comes with his own question

Calling someone a coward is just typical of a Tea Party supporter that think they have all the answers and in reality their answer is never the correct one.

Life is not fair, and that is the reality.

There are many legal immigrants that skirt around the law by using the marriage loophole to obtain the transfer of status.

So as you whine and cry about the system ( which is really broken ) the fact is you are clueless about the immigration process and I have seen it first hand and have seen the illegal side for immigrants that come over here on a H1B work visa.

WHO CARES what you think? i asked a question, he came with a question.

responding to a question with a question isnt answering

WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK!

Typical Tea Party thoughts that have no reality to them!

You think if you round up all those illegals that it will solve the problem, but the reality is it will not.

The fact is they will dig under the stupid fence like they have been doing and will keep on doing.

So in the end the really stupid individual are those like you that believe the inane nonsense spewed by those like Trump when reality is Trump is playing like the fool you are!

typical left-wing coward. the thread title is an open question to the Left. instead of even trying to answer the left-wing coward comes with his own question

Calling someone a coward is just typical of a Tea Party supporter that think they have all the answers and in reality their answer is never the correct one.

There are many legal immigrants that skirt around the law by using the marriage loophole to obtain the transfer of status.

So as you whine and cry about the system ( which is really broken ) the fact is you are clueless about the immigration process and I have seen it first hand and have seen the illegal side for immigrants that come over here on a H1B work visa.

You think if you round up all those illegals that it will solve the problem, but the reality is it will not.

The fact is they will dig under the stupid fence like they have been doing and will keep on doing.

So in the end the really stupid individual are those like you that believe the inane nonsense spewed by those like Trump when reality is Trump is playing like the fool you are!

YAWN.

look at the "yes we can!!" people crying that nothing can be done.

what will granting legal status to 12 million or so mostly Hispanice illegals do to millions of Black people in the cities already struggling, with unemployment even in the "roaring" obama years still hovering close to TWICE the rate of White unemployment????

let's talk about who is being played for a fool mindless left-wing idiot

OH WAIT!! I KNOW! you're going to tell them "life isnt fair" and to keep voting against their own interests right leftard?????

To fill jobs that uneducated Americans can not do...

Thank goodness, I didn't know that those swimming the Rio Grade were doctor, lawyers, engineers and such. Thankfully they are not low educated and low skilled.

Read the comment again because it seem you are stuck on fucking stupid mode!

The OP asked why illegals were allowed to skip the system and thus get an advantage over LEGAL immigration.

The response, you correctly stated, was referring to why we need LEGAL immigration. Which obviously was not the question and the OP never made that statement, exactly the opposite as a matter of fact.

So once again a liberal tries to change the subject with a snarky response. My response was directed at the OP and to the actual problem.

Are you fucking kidding me?

The poster ask about legal immigrants and the need for them, and I responded to that poster, and you are stuck on fucking stupid for some reason.

I WAS RESPONDING TO THE COMMENT ABOUT LEGAL IMMIGRANTS AND YOU ARE NOW TRYING TO MAKE THIS LIBERAL THIS OR LIBERAL THAT LIKE A TYPICAL TEA PARTY WHORE!

YAWN.

Yawn, the tea Party whores pissing their panties about some illegals while not addressing the fact their idea will never work.

Why not address the part that I wrote about them using the marriage loophole and the fact it is ILLEGAL to pay someone to marry you to get your transfer of status!

Care to comment on that part or are you alright with that as long as they do it that way and not live illegal?

Come on smart guy explain how that fence will protect us?

Tell me how you will prevent overstayed visa holders?

Tell me how you will prevent sham marriages that help Visa holders to get a transfer of status?

Tell me how it is legal to pay a U.S. citizen to help them to get a transfer of status when in fact it is illegal as hell?

Also you do realize there are many H1B visa holders out of status but because they came here legally they are able to stay and hide easier than someone that crossed illegally into this country?

You seem to believe the answers are simple as tossing them out, but the fact is Trump is full of shit because I have seen first hand how they skirt around the law with fake marriages, and hiding after their visa has expired and nothing is simple when it come to fixing the problem!

To fill jobs that uneducated Americans can not do...

Thank goodness, I didn't know that those swimming the Rio Grade were doctor, lawyers, engineers and such. Thankfully they are not low educated and low skilled.

Read the comment again because it seem you are stuck on fucking stupid mode!

The OP asked why illegals were allowed to skip the system and thus get an advantage over LEGAL immigration.

The response, you correctly stated, was referring to why we need LEGAL immigration. Which obviously was not the question and the OP never made that statement, exactly the opposite as a matter of fact.

So once again a liberal tries to change the subject with a snarky response. My response was directed at the OP and to the actual problem.

Are you fucking kidding me?

The poster ask about legal immigrants and the need for them, and I responded to that poster, and you are stuck on fucking stupid for some reason.

I WAS RESPONDING TO THE COMMENT ABOUT LEGAL IMMIGRANTS AND YOU ARE NOW TRYING TO MAKE THIS LIBERAL THIS OR LIBERAL THAT LIKE A TYPICAL TEA PARTY WHORE!

look at this angry left-wing loser getting more unhinged by the post!!! :9:

YAWN.

Yawn, the tea Party whores pissing their panties about some illegals while not addressing the fact their idea will never work.

Why not address the part that I wrote about them using the marriage loophole and the fact it is ILLEGAL to pay someone to marry you to get your transfer of status!

Care to comment on that part or are you alright with that as long as they do it that way and not live illegal?

Tell me how you will prevent overstayed visa holders?

Tell me how you will prevent sham marriages that help Visa holders to get a transfer of status?

Tell me how it is legal to pay a U.S. citizen to help them to get a transfer of status when in fact it is illegal as hell?

Also you do realize there are many H1B visa holders out of status but because they came here legally they are able to stay and hide easier than someone that crossed illegally into this country?

You seem to believe the answers are simple as tossing them out, but the fact is Trump is full of shit because I have seen first hand how they skirt around the law with fake marriages, and hiding after their visa has expired and nothing is simple when it come to fixing the problem!

1. you cant even address the thead's OP question but you want answers for your deflectins? because you're a crybaby left-wing loser who falls apart if he cant dictate the parameters of every debate

what will granting legal status to 12 million or so mostly Hispanice illegals do to millions of Black people in the cities already struggling, with unemployment even in the "roaring" obama years still hovering close to TWICE the rate of White unemployment????

let's talk about who is being played for a fool mindless left-wing idiot

OH WAIT!! I KNOW! you're going to tell them "life isnt fair" and to keep voting against their own interests right leftard?????

Do you really think a Black person is going to take the job of a illegal?

Get real!

Also unemployment within the African American community is not the President fault and falls on state and local governments, and I wrote this when Bush was President!

I swear you worthless nitwits love to use unemployment numbers when it suits you while not understanding that it take State and Local governments to curb the unemployment and the Federal government has a percentage of the problem but the majority!

Well for starters that loophole isnt a part of what the Left and Obama are calling their "immigration reform" now isnt that right leftard??

you got a point here leftard; with obama not enforcing the laws already on the books a fence might not help. thanks for making the right's central point for them..............idiot

Forum List

Back