San Juan Mayor Refuses To Meet With FEMA Offering Help. What's Wrong With This Bitch?

DK-M9o_XkAAqoCy.jpg
She needs to be doing something other than giving press conferences

News flash. Her press conference brought a quantum increase in the aid response to Puerto Rico. They went from a one star general to a three star general running the relief effort. They're sending a hospital ship, and thousands more people.

All after the news conference.

Not to mention the hundreds of forums that popped up just to talk about it. It's become a phenomenon all it's own, even Trump isn't ignoring it now. It's on his official schedule.

All after the news conference.
Well, that plus the video's of her slogging through the flooded streets of the city with a bullhorn searching for residents that needed help. TinyDancer perhaps missed that part of the mayor's story.

Photo op? A bullhorn. I saw the picture. Give me a freaking break.
The dead giveaway? She has her watch on.
Oh, you didn't know? They have been making waterproof watches for years. Guaranteed with a warranty and everything. If it stops working due to water exposure, even flood exposure, they will replace it free. They even pay the shipping.

Photo op. Bullshit she's wandering thru the streets to find her citizens.

:lmao:

Typical Dem. Everything is Hollywood.

Same picture, but no claim that the pallets are FEMA pallets. More importantly, the Post's article is about the mayor's speech which highlights the fact that stockpiled supplies are not getting dispersed and distributed to the population outside of San Juan where is it needed. This has been confirmed by at least two Generals on the ground, including the General just put in charge.
OP is fake news.

Geeze louise everyone fucking knows that the issues facing FEMA and other aid agencies is the lack of infrastructure to deliver needed goods. And the OP isn't fake news. The mayor is a Democrat bitch claiming genocide is in progress.

Give me a freaking break here. I can see why so many are just raging mad against Puerto Ricans.
Everybody knows they needed military vehicles and personnel clearing roads and hauling water, food and medicine to the stranded citizens. The military has and is admitting they did not have the resources they needed. Trump and his team in DC, but especially the CiC failed epically.

Go to the FEMA website and then get back to me that they are just assholes doing a shit job. Because that's what you and others are doing. Insulting everyone working their asses off 24/7.

All because you rabid partisan hacks want to take down Trump.
No, the workers are not being insulted. They are getting credit for what they are doing Trump and the upper management are being criticized. Big difference.

Give me one day when you and everyone else that hates the fact that you lost the election haven't criticized the President and everyone around him. Just one day.

Hells' bells you morons even tried to play the race card on PR even though theres more white people than Texas.

Go to the FEMA website and then get back to me that they are just assholes doing a shit job. Because that's what you and others are doing. Insulting everyone working their asses off 24/7.

Caribbean Area Division | FEMA.gov

Established in 1991, the Caribbean Area Division implements and coordinates all emergency management programs in the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico and the Territory of the U.S. Virgin Islands.

cad-_photo-web_page.png.jpg

icon_usflag.gif
Official website of the Department of Homeland Security

Four links, all to the same exact Gateway Pundit Fake news story. Those are not FEMA pallets.

"The mayor's living on a cot and I hope the President has a good day at golf."

Lt. Gen. Russell Honore RET.

Honoré said the crisis in Puerto Rico is even larger than what he faced during Katrina.

“And the president has shown again, you don’t give a damn about poor people,” Honoré told CNN. “You don’t give a damn about people of color and the SOB that rides around in Air Force One is denying services needed by the people of Puerto Rico.”

Too funny. I just put up a post about you morons putting up the race card. More white people in Puerto Rico than Texas.

:lol:

Too funny. I just put up a post about you morons putting up the race card. More white people in Puerto Rico than Texas.

:lol:

Perception drives prejudice. If you think Puerto Rico is full of brown people, you treat Puerto Rico like it's full of brown people.

Oh she is a democrat ,they expect everything handed to them.

T needs to send helicopters down there and drop off food and meals and generators in the middle of the island in that big Atlantic Ocean.

In a town with fuel shortages, how many many miles away was FEMA's CAD headquarters from the Mayors office, where she was sleeping on a cot.

Oh boo hoo she's sleeping on a cot?

I see you didn't answer the question.

How far away was the FEMA CAD headquarters the mayor didn't go to?

How far away was it?

How the fuck should I know. The bitch seems to be able to scoot around and do bitching and whining interviews claiming genocide.

Why don't you know this??

Someone post's a fake news story and that is your response? It doesn't bother you that not only was a fake news story posted, but it was posted with an attempt to look like there were four links and it turns out all the links go to the same disreputable source? Go back to the integrity store. The cheated you.

Same picture Washington Post.

San Juan mayor slams Trump administration comments on Puerto Rico hurricane response
Same picture, but no claim that the pallets are FEMA pallets. More importantly, the Post's article is about the mayor's speech which highlights the fact that stockpiled supplies are not getting dispersed and distributed to the population outside of San Juan where is it needed. This has been confirmed by at least two Generals on the ground, including the General just put in charge.
OP is fake news.

Geeze louise everyone fucking knows that the issues facing FEMA and other aid agencies is the lack of infrastructure to deliver needed goods. And the OP isn't fake news. The mayor is a Democrat bitch claiming genocide is in progress.

Give me a freaking break here. I can see why so many are just raging mad against Puerto Ricans.

So she is a Democrat bitch.

OP is fake news.

Everybody knows they needed military vehicles and personnel clearing roads and hauling water, food and medicine to the stranded citizens. The military has and is admitting they did not have the resources they needed. Trump and his team in DC, but especially the CiC failed epically.

No, the workers are not being insulted. They are getting credit for what they are doing Trump and the upper management are being criticized. Big difference.

Give me one day when you and everyone else that hates the fact that you lost the election haven't criticized the President and everyone around him. Just one day.

Hells' bells you morons even tried to play the race card on PR even though theres more white people than Texas.
When PINO goes for one day without telling lies, saying or doing stupid or outrageous things maybe he will get a pass for the day. Until then, no way. He is a fraudulent coward and bully that deserves to be kicked when he is down, long after he is down. Kicked hard and frequently.

Threads like this one that starts out with fake news stories especially need and should be attacked, mocked and exposed.

Last edited:
How far away was the FEMA CAD headquarters the mayor didn't go to?

How far away was it?

How the fuck should I know. The bitch seems to be able to scoot around and do bitching and whining interviews claiming genocide.

Why don't you know this??

It's like Price taking a charter jet from Washington DC to Philladelphia. How far away was FEMA CAD headquarters, and how long would it take to get there?

Maybe the mayor should have taken her helicopter like Chris Christie did to go to his sons baseball game ;)

More white people in Puerto Rico than Texas? I sure would like to see a link to that dubious claim.

I think Trump cares less about PR than Texas or Florida is not because of race, it's because they can't vote for president and most likely the idiot in chief didn't know until recently that Puerto Ricans are U.S. citizens.

Give me one day the president doesn't tweet more than he governs. That he spends more time fixing all the shit he promised to fix, then bitching about the shit that needs fixing.

Trump said he would make America great again, and so far he can't even make Puerto Rico not so bad

The mayor of a Puerto Rican city that sits next to San Juan praised the administration's help Saturday night, and chided the "politics" of San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz, who has been criticizing President Trump.

In an interview with Secrets, Guaynabo Mayor Angel Perez Otero said that in several meetings with FEMA and U.S. military officials about the recovery effort, Yulin Cruz has been absent. "I've seen other mayors participating. She's not," said Perez Otero.

Neighboring mayor praises Trump, says San Juan mayor playing 'politics,' AWOL at meetings

More white people in Puerto Rico than Texas? I sure would like to see a link to that dubious claim.

I think Trump cares less about PR than Texas or Florida is not because of race, it's because they can't vote for president and most likely the idiot in chief didn't know until recently that Puerto Ricans are U.S. citizens.

Right at wiki. 75% in PR 70% Texas.

For everyone claiming the OP is lying because they don't like his links...

"Brock Long , the administrator of FEMA, has sided with the president. He said Cruz had failed to visit its command center on the island and claimed that was what slowed down the mission.

‘The problem that we have with the mayor unfortunately is that unity of command is ultimately what’s needed to be successful in this response,' he said.

In a more diplomatic tone, he described her as 'the good mayor' and invited her to go to the center.

‘What we need is for the mayor, the good mayor, to make her way to the joint field office and get plugged into what’s going on and be successful,’ he said."

Read more: San Juan Mayor hits back at Trump | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Neighboring mayor praises Trump, says San Juan mayor playing 'politics,' AWOL at meetings

The mayor of a Puerto Rican city that sits next to San Juan praised the administration's help Saturday night, and chided the "politics" of San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz, who has been criticizing President Trump.

In an interview with Secrets, Guaynabo Mayor Angel Perez Otero said that in several meetings with FEMA and U.S. military officials about the recovery effort, Yulin Cruz has been absent. "I've seen other mayors participating. She's not," said Perez Otero.

Four links, all to the same exact Gateway Pundit Fake news story. Those are not FEMA pallets.

"The mayor's living on a cot and I hope the President has a good day at golf."

Lt. Gen. Russell Honore RET.

Oh boohoo on a cot? She's a whining bitch.

Have you head her speak? She's as annoying as Clinton or Pelosi.

As for Gen. Honore, I strongly suspect he's carrying water for the NeverTrumpers.

Give me one day the president doesn't tweet more than he governs. That he spends more time fixing all the shit he promised to fix, then bitching about the shit that needs fixing.

Trump said he would make America great again, and so far he can't even make Puerto Rico not so bad

The food and water are sitting on the docks. No truck drivers are showing up. Union issues. And the mayors from other cities are driving to San Juan no problem and the mayor of San Juan won't meet with FEMA. Too busy doing photo ops and interviews.

And THIS is Trump's fault? Kiss my ass.

In a town with fuel shortages, how many many miles away was FEMA's CAD headquarters from the Mayors office, where she was sleeping on a cot.
The LIB bitch's office, where she has been eating and drinking all she wants is 1 1/2 miles from the Fema headquarters. The road between the two locations is completely clear. The bitch has a gassed up SUV.
The LIB bitch has REFUSED to come to FEMA for ANY of the three times a day briefings.

OP is fake news.

No, the workers are not being insulted. They are getting credit for what they are doing. Trump and the upper management are being criticized. Big difference.
Hack

Just like you communist say kneeling is not about disrespecting the flag and our fallen

Sick people you are

-Geaux

Forum List

Back