San Francisco’s New DA: Public Urination ‘Will Not Be Prosecuted.’

Fascinating, the psychology of it.

Liberals never make posts hating on red areas.

Conservatives constantly make posts hating on blue states. They don't sound confident at all, and they do sound as if they're repeating what they're told to repeat.

That's another reason why it's so good to be a liberal. There's nobody ordering us to spend our days hating.

That is a lie if there ever was one. Nothing is more discriminatory than the leftist mob, hateful enough to dedicate their lives to get people fired from their platforms and jobs.

Just keep in your own state, take the piss proudly when we come to visit, and finally be properly replaced by more obedient 3rd worlders as your masters demand. Be a good shitlib.

The new DA also has never prosecuted a crime and lower level property theft is okay.

SF is now officially a Marxist paradise!

This judicial negligence is happening in liberal jurisdictions all over the nation...its part of the RESIST movement....and its very dangerous....

As this thread illustrates, nearly all conservatives are constantly weeping with jealousy concerning everything about California. They have to be. Their cult orders it, and none of 'em has the balls or brains necessary to form an independent opinion.

It's understandable. They know they'll never be able to match the success of California, or the good morality of the residents. Conservatives can't lift themselves up, so they try to drag everyone else down to their own sewage-saturated level. Some people just want to watch the world burn.
Success? You define homelessness, shit and piss running down the streets as success? You can have it.

As this thread illustrates, nearly all conservatives are constantly weeping with jealousy concerning everything about California. They have to be. Their cult orders it, and none of 'em has the balls or brains necessary to form an independent opinion.

It's understandable. They know they'll never be able to match the success of California, or the good morality of the residents. Conservatives can't lift themselves up, so they try to drag everyone else down to their own sewage-saturated level. Some people just want to watch the world burn.

Wait a minute....I'm supposed to be jealous of human feces and dirty needles littering the streets?

The quality of life of the productive, has been decimated.

Store owners are asking people to please wipe the shit off their feet before entering, if they can get passed the garbage in front of the owner's door to begin with. The smell must be appalling.
They are devolving to the filthy early 1800's, and keep voting for it to compound. Incredible. :eusa_doh:

Then there are the real freebies. Shop lifting is de facto, no longer a criminal offense under $950.00.
Imagine yourself a business owner. How many $950.00 hits can you take per day before your inventory and your livelihood are wiped out?
And yet they vote for the situation to deteriorate even more. :ack-1:

And worse yet is, the productive are leaving the shit holes they helped to create and insist on voting for the same downward spiral in the once normal cities they escaped to! :102:

Last edited:
This judicial negligence is happening in liberal jurisdictions all over the nation...its part of the RESIST movement....and its very dangerous....

Not to this degree!
This DA is just a shade short of becoming a Unabomber type.
Look up his early history on Wikipedia!
The shitshow developing in SF is beyond clown insane!!!

Not to this degree!
This DA is just a shade short of becoming a Unabomber type.
Look up his early history on Wikipedia!
The shitshow developing in SF is beyond clown insane!!!
Thanks I'll check it out further...

California...the liberal paradise of broken dreams and broken promises all brought to you by leftwing people wearing blinders and posting liberal nonsense on message boards....
View attachment 289507

images
Sanctuary for the homeless ?? But who are these homeless really ? What's their stories in life, and how much blame can be assigned to them or is it that the most of them are blameless for the most part, but very lost ??

California's message to the nation undoubtedly must be "bring us your weak, your drug abusers, your mentally disabled by choice, your weirdo's, your low life's, your repeat offenders, your illegals" and more.

Welcome all, and welcome no matter what the outcomes to the entire state and it's people are.

Crazy, just crazy.

many posters here "weeping" about California currently live there or lived there at one time....they know what they experienced....the ones who either never been there or visited at one time years ago are just repeating what they heard or read....

The post is about a sewage saturated place funny you should refer to it ! Your deflection is so obvious. It's the Conservatives fault San Francisco is a shithole. Go piss up a rope it's completely legal now!

Yeah, I wish I lived in a ripe septic tank and my kids played in playgrounds littered with HIV tainted hypodermic needles next to my $1.2M 946 sq ft condo with a view of a block wall and paid $5.24 for gas that I need to drive the 8 miles to work that takes an hour because of traffic.

Yeah, I wish I lived in a ripe septic tank and my kids played in playgrounds littered with HIV tainted hypodermic needles next to my $1.2M 946 sq ft condo with a view of a block wall and paid $5.24 for gas that I need to drive the 8 miles to work that takes an hour because of traffic.
Who wouldn't?

Conservatives constantly make posts hating on blue states. They don't sound confident at all, and they do sound as if they're repeating what they're told to repeat.

That's another reason why it's so good to be a liberal. There's nobody ordering us to spend our days hating.

I guess you don't read much.

Why would we if liberal polices fucking worked?

many posters here "weeping" about California currently live there or lived there at one time....they know what they experienced....the ones who either never been there or visited at one time years ago are just repeating what they heard or read....

Pictures say a thousand words, so do countless newspaper articles, 60 minutes investigations

You need a dump/needle app now

Along with your Luke Skywalker blaster and chewie as your side kick

It is all too predictable.

Problem: Too much crime.

- SF liberals: Legalize theft up to 1000 dollars, problem solved!

Problem: Too many illegals.

- SF liberals: Open the border, problem solved!

And now the newest installment.

Problem: Too much shit on the street.

SF liberals: Make it legal to take a dump on the street.

Absolutely brilliant. Diversity is a stench people. They are turning into a complete 3rd world shithole even sooner than I anticipated.

Manhunt is on after two homeless men and a woman were struck with an ARROW in Bay Area park | Daily Mail Online

California's Prop 47 leads to rise in shoplifting, theft

San Francisco’s New DA: Public Urination ‘Will Not Be Prosecuted’

“We will not prosecute cases involving quality-of-life crimes. Crimes such as public camping, offering or soliciting sex, public urination, blocking a sidewalk, etc., should not and will not be prosecuted,” Boudin vowed in response to an American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) questionnaire during the campaign.

And all these college educated liberals say us dumb twats dont know science..

Forum List

Back