San Francisco mayor says she would eliminate taxes for businesses if she could

Gleefully watching leftist cities go down the drain is a hobby of mine, so I was interested to see the mayor of the shittiest of all shithole cities slowly come to the realization that a filthy, lawless wasteland may not be the best place for folks to live.

LOL

San Francisco Mayor: We Should ‘Get Rid of Most Taxes’ to Attract Businesses​

During a portion of an interview with CNBC’s Deirdre Bosa aired on Wednesday’s broadcast of “The Exchange,” San Francisco Mayor London Breed stated that if she could, she “would get rid of most taxes on the books” tomorrow in order to help attract business to the city and argued that the tax system needs a complete overhaul so it works for the city and businesses.

Breed said, “Well, first of all, I would — if I could do it tomorrow morning, I would get rid of most taxes on the books. I want to also be clear that businesses need to pay their fair share. But not at the expense of losing business as a whole. So, I would completely reform the tax system to make it more fair, to make it more equitable, and to make it work for both the city and those businesses. I would also make sure that the streets and the city is clean and it’s safe, because we need to make sure that, as people come here on public transportation, as they move around the city using different modes of transportation, that they’re getting to work safe and they want to be here.”
There really is not much to be gleeful about. People who think the problems will be limited to the cities themselves are dreaming. They will all need bailed out and will become huge state and federal money sinks. Your taxes are going to go up and your services will be reduced even if you are in a rural red state.

Get rid of the criminals, get rid of the dopeheads, get rid of the shitty dregs of society, hire more cops and let them do their job how they should.

Businesses will come back faster than they would imagine.

It isn't the taxes that drive businesses away. They are driven away because it's a shitty city run by shitty liberal progressive politicians that have no morals, values, standards and pride.

Liberal "woke" regressives. True classical liberal progressives, would institutionalize all of these street urchins that are unable to function in society. After they get well, they get housed, vocational training, and a job.

Forum List

Back