Baby-killing trans death row inmate in California women’s prison to get boob job funded by taxpayers

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“women in prison are quietly watching themselves being erased while men, who have penises, get facial feminization surgeries, laser hair removal, Adams apple reductions… all paid for with your tax dollars."

His girlfriend who helped him murder their two babies had to be relocated to another prison because she was afraid for her life after he was put in the same prison with her.

Hard to believe the highest tax state that is also broke is doing crazy things like this. California taxpayers deserve everything they get. Good and hard.

How is it even possible that he was out on the streets to kill another one of his children?

"Hann had hit his daughter over the head, breaking her skull in 2001."

"Prior to the murder of his daughter
, Hann had also killed his one-month-old son. He was facing 30 years on the charge in 1999."

“women in prison are quietly watching themselves being erased while men, who have penises, get facial feminization surgeries, laser hair removal, Adams apple reductions… all paid for with your tax dollars."
Treating prisoners humanely is much more cost effective than treating them badly. There can't be exceptions to the policy.

I think it's time you people were reminded of this even though it may cause tantrums and excessive gun oiling.

Treating prisoners humanely is much more cost effective than treating them badly. There can't be exceptions to the policy.

I think it's time you people were reminded of this even though it may cause tantrums and excessive gun oiling.

It's time for you to stop demanding that we accept and support your cult's mental illness.

"Treating prisoners humanely" doesn't include boob jobs........for anyone.
But especially baby-killing nut cases.

Is it humane to put men inside of women's cell blocks?... I guarantee you this dude will rape and or kill a woman before he gets out....

Treating humanely = Clean conditions, clean showers/bathrooms, nutritious meals. medical care when needed.

There is no reason to give a male inmate breast implants, or any other cosmetic surgery, that's asinine. As is your implication that it would be considered as 'treating them humanely' to provide those cosmetic surgeries.

Is it humane to put men inside of women's cell blocks?... I guarantee you this dude will rape and or kill a woman before he gets out....
They're taking measures to prevent that from happening.

That's all from me for now, I just wanted to introduce the idea to see if any American would understand. I wasn't disappointed.

There's a very good reason why no real Americans of any worth give any credence to the opinions of subjects/slaves of shithole countries like Canaduh, as to ho we should run our country. It's good of you to keep reminding us of this, just in case any of us might forget.

Humane treatment has nothing to do with a sex change.
Although I would argue that it's inhumane to allow it.

I could actually see an appropriate application for this, here.

Let the procedure be done by one of his fellow inmates, who doesn't have any medical qualifications. Provide a dirty, rusty, dull scalpel, and duct tape to seal the incisions afterward. No anesthesia. No antibiotics or other drugs to mitigate any infections.

They're taking measures to prevent that from happening.

Putting this animal down would be the best way to prevent that.

That's all from me for now, I just wanted to introduce the idea to see if any American would understand. I wasn't disappointed.

For an American to understand your sort of bullshit would reflect very badly on that American.

Forum List

Back