San Francisco becomes first U.S. city to pass an E cigarette ban

The people of San Francisco voted for this, so I don't see the problem
So you can shit in the streets but are not allowed to smoke while you are doing it. At least Monk is partially happy.
You can smoke marijuana. Ecigs can't be sold. If you are stopped and smoking an ecig just tell the cop you are vaping hash oil.

To tell you the truth, this could be a good thing. Lately, some e cigarettes have been exploding and injuring people.
That's because people vape hash oil made with butane.

It's readily apparent to even the most casual observer that you know nothing about marijuana or how it is consumed. The shape of the vape pens that are 420 friendly aren't quite the same as what the regular ones are. Most of the marijuana vape pens I've see (and used) don't have those funny on/off buttons that the nicotine ones use. And no, the butane is removed from the oil before it is put in a cartridge. The ones that are exploding are ones that have lithium ion batteries and a button to turn them on and off.

Cannabis vape pens look more like cigarettes and the Openvape models have a rechargeable battery that screws into the cartridge. And, just inhale, the battery does all the work and blinks after a few seconds to let you know it has finished and if you want another hit, you have to inhale again.

That's good to know. The city that sanctions shitting on the street, discarded dirty needles and emerging diseases like Typhoid Fever and the Bubonic Plague is taking a stand on inhaling nicotine vaporizers.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
Although San Francisco is home to America’s most popular e-cigarette brand, city officials are signaling that they want nothing to do with Juul.
View attachment 266406

Take it where you want. when one state pulls the stunt others will you clueless better stand up for your rights and protest how much more will you loonns put up with. It should not matter if you vape or not fend for one another ppl come on !!
So they took away a woman's choice to vape?

No they were a woman just for that week c'mon now lol.

Although San Francisco is home to America’s most popular e-cigarette brand, city officials are signaling that they want nothing to do with Juul.
View attachment 266406

Take it where you want. when one state pulls the stunt others will you clueless better stand up for your rights and protest how much more will you loonns put up with. It should not matter if you vape or not fend for one another ppl come on !!

Where is the state of San Francisco? When did it become a state?

San Francisco is a city.

Seriously here, how stupid are you?

What do you have against voting? The people want the ban so they voted for people who would vote for it. They have that right.

I would have voted against the ban, in the minority, but I would accept the will of the people.

if you don't like it, don't go to San Francisco.

View attachment 266406

Where is the state of San Francisco? When did it become a state?

San Francisco is a city.

Seriously here, how stupid are you?

What do you have against voting? The people want the ban so they voted for people who would vote for it. They have that right.

I would have voted against the ban, in the minority, but I would accept the will of the people.

if you don't like it, don't go to San Francisco.

Speaking of stupid... you'd think those wacky fuckers would vote to ban shitting on the sidewalks.

Good. e-cigarettes have harmful second hand emissions. Hats off to San Fran.

So you can shit in the streets but are not allowed to smoke while you are doing it. At least Monk is partially happy.
You can smoke marijuana. Ecigs can't be sold. If you are stopped and smoking an ecig just tell the cop you are vaping hash oil.

To tell you the truth, this could be a good thing. Lately, some e cigarettes have been exploding and injuring people.
That's because people vape hash oil made with butane.

It's readily apparent to even the most casual observer that you know nothing about marijuana or how it is consumed. The shape of the vape pens that are 420 friendly aren't quite the same as what the regular ones are. Most of the marijuana vape pens I've see (and used) don't have those funny on/off buttons that the nicotine ones use. And no, the butane is removed from the oil before it is put in a cartridge. The ones that are exploding are ones that have lithium ion batteries and a button to turn them on and off.

You do know that both kinds of vapeorizers are used for pot. Dopers are known for not paying attention.
Cannabis vape pens look more like cigarettes and the Openvape models have a rechargeable battery that screws into the cartridge. And, just inhale, the battery does all the work and blinks after a few seconds to let you know it has finished and if you want another hit, you have to inhale again.

View attachment 266406

So they took away a woman's choice to vape?

No they were a woman just for that week c'mon now lol.
It's the same people that tell everyone you cannot tell a woman what to do with her body, but wait. But they will tell her she cannot vape. What hypocrites.

Cigarettes, Ecigarettes and marijuana same difference… Should be a personal thing no one else’s business

yeah its not in the same case where are constitutional rights have been taken away from us not being allowed to smoke in public businesses indoors, a right we had dating all the way back to the constitution. this one is different since the people in the city voted fr it where are right to smoke indoors insides businesses,our corrupt politicians id not want hear americans voices on that.

View attachment 266406

Well, thank goodness I smoke very expensive, fine cigars. No need to vape, or E-cig :26:

yeah its not in the same case where are constitutional rights have been taken away from us not being allowed to smoke in public businesses indoors, a right we had dating all the way back to the constitution. this one is different since the people in the city voted fr it where are right to smoke indoors insides businesses,our corrupt politicians id not want hear americans voices on that.

Really? Where in the Constitution does it say that we are allowed to smoke in public?

View attachment 266406

So they go to han hydrogen cars now also?

It's basically the same damn thing, emits water vapor..

Stupid.

View attachment 266406

Well, thank goodness I smoke very expensive, fine cigars. No need to vape, or E-cig :26:

What kind?

Forum List

Back