San Francisco becomes first U.S. city to pass an E cigarette ban

The people of San Francisco voted for this, so I don't see the problem

yeah its not in the same case where are constitutional rights have been taken away from us not being allowed to smoke in public businesses indoors, a right we had dating all the way back to the constitution. this one is different since the people in the city voted fr it where are right to smoke indoors insides businesses,our corrupt politicians id not want hear americans voices on that.

Really? Where in the Constitution does it say that we are allowed to smoke in public?

Read it again..

yeah its not in the same case where are constitutional rights have been taken away from us not being allowed to smoke in public businesses indoors, a right we had dating all the way back to the constitution. this one is different since the people in the city voted fr it where are right to smoke indoors insides businesses,our corrupt politicians id not want hear americans voices on that.

Really? Where in the Constitution does it say that we are allowed to smoke in public?

Read it again..

I asked you for a link, you just deflected. Again, I ask you to post a link that says we are allowed to smoke in public?

Read it again..

I asked you for a link, you just deflected. Again, I ask you to post a link that says we are allowed to smoke in public?

What are you talking about? I said read his post again, he didn't say it was in the Constitution, he said we could smoke indoors for over 215 years since the Constitution.

So if the people vote that you can't drink alcohol or eat foods with sugar that would be OK too?

What a person drinks, smokes or eats is a personal choice and none of anyone's business

The people of San Francisco are so offended by vaping to ban the practice, but aren't offended by guys taking it in the ass and the homeless and others shitting on the dock of the bay.

Interesting development.

The people of San Francisco are so offended by vaping to ban the practice, but aren't offended by guys taking it in the ass and the homeless and others shitting on the dock of the bay.

Interesting development.
So true. They can also shoot up in the open air market and follow little girls into the bathroom. It's just an unsanitary, unsafe place to be. That city is outliving its usefulness.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
Although San Francisco is home to America’s most popular e-cigarette brand, city officials are signaling that they want nothing to do with Juul.
View attachment 266406

Take it where you want. when one state pulls the stunt others will you clueless better stand up for your rights and protest how much more will you loonns put up with. It should not matter if you vape or not fend for one another ppl come on !!

Well, thank goodness I smoke very expensive, fine cigars. No need to vape, or E-cig :26:

What kind?

the majority of the cigars I smoke are Dominican produced

Forum List

Back