San Francisco becomes first U.S. city to pass an E cigarette ban

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
Although San Francisco is home to America’s most popular e-cigarette brand, city officials are signaling that they want nothing to do with Juul.
upload_2019-6-25_15-18-49.png

Take it where you want. when one state pulls the stunt others will you clueless better stand up for your rights and protest how much more will you loonns put up with. It should not matter if you vape or not fend for one another ppl come on !!

The people of San Francisco voted for this, so I don't see the problem
So you can shit in the streets but are not allowed to smoke while you are doing it. At least Monk is partially happy.

LMFAO see how their priorities are. it is ok to shit in the streets spread Tyrus, donate blood with HIV in it and you can know it ... There is something really wrong with ppl.

Although San Francisco is home to America’s most popular e-cigarette brand, city officials are signaling that they want nothing to do with Juul.
View attachment 266406

Take it where you want. when one state pulls the stunt others will you clueless better stand up for your rights and protest how much more will you loonns put up with. It should not matter if you vape or not fend for one another ppl come on !!

I am sure it is just another step towards maintaining the exquisite city of San Francisco. But maybe, just maybe instead of vapor in the air they should focus on the crap in the streets.

For the past decade, San Francisco's streets and sidewalks have been increasingly plagued by piles of human shit—and the poop problem is just getting worse. The city officially put together a so-called "poop patrol" task force back in 2018 to deal with the problem, and some Bay Area tech bro even whipped up an app called "SnapCrap" to help city residents file dookie reports to 311, but it looks like the shit crisis continues.
The Amount of Poop on San Francisco's Streets Has Hit an All-Time High

View attachment 266406

So they took away a woman's choice to vape?

I'll bet a million bucks that the same idiots who voted for the ban are in favor of smoking dope. LOL!!

Fake smoke = Bad
Gooey drippy resin joints and real smoke = Good

LOLLLLLLL

The people of San Francisco voted for this, so I don't see the problem
So you can shit in the streets but are not allowed to smoke while you are doing it. At least Monk is partially happy.

You get what you vote for.

No! In this case you get what the city council voted for. I get your point, but it isn’t that simple. Did you ever vote for a raise for congressmen? Of course not, but they still get them.

Forum List

Back