Fox News aka Faux News Takes 50% Hit

If Trump loses the nomination or the general election Republicans will go back to pretending Fox is the only non-biased network. :lol:

Two old sayings come to mind :

1,. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

2. Only thing necessary for evil men to succeed, is that good men do nothing.

Fox's recent pro-Illegal Immigration, Rubio, Pro-establishment, anti-Trump slant to the left cost them big time

I love the recent Republican logic. They were never pro-establishment every other election cycle, and not supporting the most liberal candidate is now "leaning left". :lol:

I love the recent Republican logic. They were never pro-establishment every other election cycle, and not supporting the most liberal candidate is now "leaning left". :lol:
Of all the bizarro-world developments of this election cycle, or whatever the fuck this is, this Fox-News-is-now-the-enemy thing is right near the top.

Books are gonna be written on this thing.

FOX's demise has been fascinating and surprising. Its own viewers have turned on it.

These people are going to continue to expose themselves to fewer and fewer "news" sources - such as Breitbart - until the world they know is virtually indistinguishable from the world they inhabit.

The echo chamber, as bad as it is now, is going to get much louder and more isolated.

Maybe then the GOP can detach itself from these people once and for all.

The OP's link is from Breitbart. Bannon is now in Trump's corner, and rumor is Trump plans to have his own TV network, which will be in direct competition to Fox. Of course they're pushing that Fox is a loser.
It is hard for me to fathom people being so fucking brainwashed that they think Fox is anti-Trump. Please. They cover his faux-pas, as any news outlet would have to, and the Republicans who have jumped ship, as any news outlet would have to.
Actually, these Trumpsters like Crusader Frank and Protectionist terrify me. They can only take good news? They are the ones advocating for a propagandized press, though they may not know it.

FOX's demise has been fascinating and surprising. Its own viewers have turned on it.

These people are going to continue to expose themselves to fewer and fewer "news" sources - such as Breitbart - until the world they know is virtually indistinguishable from the world they inhabit.

The echo chamber, as bad as it is now, is going to get much louder and more isolated.

Maybe then the GOP can detach itself from these people once and for all.
I surely hope you're right, but Trump Network guided by Bannon worries me.

People turning away from Faux News, even if that means they stare at the wall instead, can only elevate the intelligence of a lot of people that used to watch it.

Megyn Kelly has it out for Trump, no doubt. I've stopped watching her and most of FoxNews. Count me in as part of the 50% drop. CNN and MSNBC are a joke. Tired of the biased news coverage from ALL the news outlets.

Funny but this is one of the goals that Faux News had. To undermine belief in institutions and sew confusion in as much of the public as possible, make opinion equal to fact. And for 30% of the population this has worked well. Now those very people that Faux News brainwashed are now unsure about Faux News.

The irony is delicious.

Forum List

Back