Sammy The Bull Says Trump Is Incorruptable

Trump's been legit forever, these morons have been chasing their tails for 7 years now.

That's something I realize.

I don't approve of all his business ethics, but there is no "there" there.

You know, sometimes what is considered "good business" could be considered fucking somebody over.

But it's all legal.

I don't like to do it that way. Business can be done where both parties are happy and still be profitable.

Who's yours?

Not someone who got a pass on 17 murders.

The last person you'd want to ask about character is a used car salesman, a lawyer, or a politician.

Ask a member of the mob. They'll tell you the truth.

On a more serious note, we need to stop romanticizing the Mafia. These people are murderers and thieves, and there's nothing admirable about them.

On a more serious note, we need to stop romanticizing the Mafia. These people are murderers and thieves, and there's nothing admirable about them.
So who then, cupcake? Certainly not Jesus Christ.

Who?

Lenin?

Marx?

Stalin?

Hitler?

So who then, cupcake? Certainly not Jesus Christ.

Who?

Lenin?

Marx?

Stalin?

Hitler?
You think Satan is real, that's adorable.

The point of this thread is that Sammy the Bull (who murdered a bunch of people, and then ratted out his boss for no prison time) is vouching that Trump is a swell guy.

Sorry I can't take that terribly seriously.

And who gave Sammy the Bull a pass on 17 murders...

Hear it from a mob guy that tried to get Trump to break the law......and he wouldn't bite.

Now there you have it--- the problem isn't that Trump is corrupt, he is a threat to DC because he is literally almost the only person there who ISN'T corrupt.

And that makes him a real problem for those that are.

wow, this is your character reference? A mafia hit man?

Yes, integrity hurts y'all.

1705150673187.png

Now there you have it--- the problem isn't that Trump is corrupt, he is a threat to DC because he is literally almost the only person there who ISN'T corrupt.

And that makes him a real problem for those that are.
That's why he's the only person I trust.
He's not perfect.....but he's not on the take like the rest of them.

Forum List

Back