same cops that millionaire athletes are protesting saved thousands of lives in Las Vegas last night

Leave it to white people to morph this murder into a cop vs athlete debate. Listen, deflect all you want whitey, the fact is yet another privileged redneck having a bad fuckn day, takes it out on the innocent. Don't want to call it poet justice because I feel for these people, but guess what, white people get murdered too, its not always gays, blacks and muslims!! Evil see's no color and guns could care less....but if you white NRA loving fools want to embrace this shit and cut deep anybody suggesting gun control, than damit, live with the residual of your choices.

Leave it to black people to attempt to make the claim that first responders only showed up because there were a lot of white people.
The OP was a white person that attempted to claim the cops saving white people had something to do with what the NFL players are protesting against.
Ace, how many times do we go through this shit with these deflective ass ho's? When you bring reality to white people, when white people are at the center of evil shit that happens in this country, expect the focus to go straight to cops, the flag, our military and apple pie...anything to take the focus off the fact, white people are just as fucked up as muslims, thuggy nigga's and roaches. You got a guy of wealth having a fuckin bad day doing this shit...they can't defend this dead mf, so they'll reflect this into us against the country...yada yada yada yada.

You're a lunatic.
And your a lice lickin lint ball, and?

What the fuck is it with you guys and your "lice" comments?

Leave it to white people to morph this murder into a cop vs athlete debate. Listen, deflect all you want whitey, the fact is yet another privileged redneck having a bad fuckn day, takes it out on the innocent. Don't want to call it poet justice because I feel for these people, but guess what, white people get murdered too, its not always gays, blacks and muslims!! Evil see's no color and guns could care less....but if you white NRA loving fools want to embrace this shit and cut deep anybody suggesting gun control, than damit, live with the residual of your choices.

Leave it to black people to attempt to make the claim that first responders only showed up because there were a lot of white people.
The OP was a white person that attempted to claim the cops saving white people had something to do with what the NFL players are protesting against.
Ace, how many times do we go through this shit with these deflective ass ho's? When you bring reality to white people, when white people are at the center of evil shit that happens in this country, expect the focus to go straight to cops, the flag, our military and apple pie...anything to take the focus off the fact, white people are just as fucked up as muslims, thuggy nigga's and roaches. You got a guy of wealth having a fuckin bad day doing this shit...they can't defend this dead mf, so they'll reflect this into us against the country...yada yada yada yada.
It just proves that whites cant focus. If they cant focus then they cant deal with the issues. If it were not for people of color the US would just be another British penal colony.

Lol!

I'll say one thing, you're always good for a laugh!
I'll say one thing as well. White guy shoots white people not watching a NFL game. Focus white boy. :laugh:

You're a lunatic.

What the fuck is it with you guys bringing lice to our public schools?

You're a lunatic.

Dude, com'on, lice is to whites like lies are to Trump, its part of your DNA, own it and buy a lice comb

Eyewitness: "As everyone crouched for cover & ran away, Cops with only handguns charged toward the source." Heroes in Blue.
You never answered how many Black lives they saved? I mean you mentioned the NFL protesting against police brutality against Blacks as a contrast.

Remember me telling you that the BLM, fry pigs like bacon, pig/cop socks wasn't going to end well for blacks? I was wrong. They still help whoever is in need of their services....
Trying saying, "Thank you".

Eyewitness: "As everyone crouched for cover & ran away, Cops with only handguns charged toward the source." Heroes in Blue.
You never answered how many Black lives they saved? I mean you mentioned the NFL protesting against police brutality against Blacks as a contrast.

Remember me telling you that the BLM, fry pigs like bacon, pig/cop socks wasn't going to end well for blacks? I was wrong. They still help whoever is in need of their services....
Trying saying, "Thank you".
Youre always wrong. I wasnt surprised about that. I'll say thank you when they euthanize all the racist cops in their ranks. You can tell them I said that.

I just heard from someone that was there, that former military in the crowd recognized what is was immediately and helped get the crowd moving, as well.

Tonight is MNF, lets all watch and take even more special note of the thugs who sit or give the black power salute.
I'm boycotting the NFL but please update us on those that give the Black power salute. Thats an awesome gesture.

TommieSmithAP276.jpg

And while other medalists clean up with advertisement contracts, those 2 are who again?

as Trump said, we need unity in times of darkness!

That's because the entire BLM thing, the whole ruckus over this person or that, it is all a big lie fomented by the Left! DOJ data shows that blacks are involved in up to 20 to 30 times the violent crime as whites are, yet only get stopped, arrested, etc., a mere 2.5X more! And Black cops are much more likely to shoot a black than a white cop.

SO WHERE IS THE RACISM? WHERE IS THE DISCRIMINATION? WHERE IS THE OPPRESSION? Blacks actually get favorable treatment over whites! They are hands off because of all the public attention. If they are stopped, arrested or hassled more often, it is because they deserve it. Not only is most of the crime caused by them, they are forever acting in a threatening and defiant way in the presence of police, ramping up their own fears of safety.

Why don't blacks worry about the REAL cause of most Black deaths and shootings? OTHER BLACKS.

It feels better to blame someone else.
Nope. The fact remains a white guy shot a whole bunch of whites that were not watching an NFL game.
Ace, 58 whites killed by a guy, who had money, had planes, had all the trappings to have a good life...and yet, he shot 558 people.....white people can't defend this shit and they're not gonna try....so give it up and let these clowns reflect for a few days
200w.webp

Justify Chicago...

27_bjs_use.jpg

Considering that blacks only make up 13% of our population, those are disturbing stats that can't be "raced" away. Maybe blacks get shot more by cops because blacks are more violent than their white counterparts.
FactCheck: do black Americans commit more crime?

The sooner you stop whining about how racist everyone else is and start addressing the black violence that exists, the sooner you will see the fault is in yourselves, not whites, not cops. You are your own worst enemy.

Tonight is MNF, lets all watch and take even more special note of the thugs who sit or give the black power salute.
I'm boycotting the NFL but please update us on those that give the Black power salute. Thats an awesome gesture.

TommieSmithAP276.jpg

And while other medalists clean up with advertisement contracts, those 2 are who again?
You could have googled that...

Tommie Smith and John Carlos

Exactly, Tommie Something, and John never to be seen again Someone......

same cops that millionaire athletes are protesting saved thousands of lives in Las Vegas last night

No. The football players who initially protested by kneeling, were protesting the bad cops out there and the judicial system, which let's quite a few of the few bad cops get off without a slap on the wrist. So to say they were anti-cop in general, is a total misrepresentation of facts.
The football players that protested in unity last week, were protesting Trump's statements, that shifted the reason for the protest as demonstrations of disrespect for the flag and those who have served. Trump flamed his supporters, which was his intentions, in the first place. Again, "to say they were anti-cop in general, is a total misrepresentation of facts."

Too bad they weren't athletes led by kaeperdick, they missed a great chance to whine and 'take a knee'...

You're a lunatic.

Dude, com'on, lice is to whites like lies are to Trump, its part of your DNA, own it and buy a lice comb

What's with all of those sickled cells? Your own self doesn't even like you. It's part of your DNA...

Have you realized how stupid this divide is yet?

Last edited:

You're a lunatic.

What's with all of those sickled cells? Your own self doesn't even like you. It's part of your DNA...
Sickle cell is the result of the genetic immunity to malaria. Try something else.

Forum List

Back