same cops that millionaire athletes are protesting saved thousands of lives in Las Vegas last night

• Banned
If you're in Las Vegas and want to be a hero -- donate blood. They're desperate for supply to save lives. Here's where to go:

DLITSB1XkAABZdX.jpg

• Banned
Eyewitness: "As everyone crouched for cover & ran away, Cops with only handguns charged toward the source." Heroes in Blue.

It's not that police don't do their jobs, it's that they can do their jobs better.

as Trump said, we need unity in times of darkness!
They saved thousands of Black lives or white lives?

What an ass.
Yes you are an ass.

FUCK YOU YOU IGNORANT PRICK.
Dont get emotional. I dont mind if youre gay. In fact I support your right to get married but I draw the line at allowing you to have sex with me.

Leave it to white people to morph this murder into a cop vs athlete debate. Listen, deflect all you want whitey, the fact is yet another privileged redneck having a bad fuckn day, takes it out on the innocent. Don't want to call it poet justice because I feel for these people, but guess what, white people get murdered too, its not always gays, blacks and muslims!! Evil see's no color and guns could care less....but if you white NRA loving fools want to embrace this shit and cut deep anybody suggesting gun control, than damit, live with the residual of your choices.

Leave it to white people to morph this murder into a cop vs athlete debate. Listen, deflect all you want whitey, the fact is yet another privileged redneck having a bad fuckn day, takes it out on the innocent. Don't want to call it poet justice because I feel for these people, but guess what, white people get murdered too!!
98% of the time by other white people.

Tonight is MNF, lets all watch and take even more special note of the thugs who sit or give the black power salute.

Forum List

Back