same cops that millionaire athletes are protesting saved thousands of lives in Las Vegas last night

Ace, how many times do we go through this shit with these deflective ass ho's? When you bring reality to white people, when white people are at the center of evil shit that happens in this country, expect the focus to go straight to cops, the flag, our military and apple pie...anything to take the focus off the fact, white people are just as fucked up as muslims, thuggy nigga's and roaches. You got a guy of wealth having a fuckin bad day doing this shit...they can't defend this dead mf, so they'll reflect this into us against the country...yada yada yada yada.

You're a lunatic.
And your a lice lickin lint ball, and?

What the fuck is it with you guys and your "lice" comments?
Dude, com'on, lice is to whites like lies are to Trump, its part of your DNA, own it and buy a lice comb

What's with all of those sickled cells? Your own self doesn't even like you. It's part of your DNA...
Guess who don't like your white ass....Hair follicles, skin mass that wrinkles after puberty and brain cells that stop working after passage through the birth canal.

You're a lunatic.

Dude, com'on, lice is to whites like lies are to Trump, its part of your DNA, own it and buy a lice comb

What's with all of those sickled cells? Your own self doesn't even like you. It's part of your DNA...
Sickle cell is the result of the genetic immunity to malaria. Try something else.
No need. It's a black thing. I'm white. My cells are fine........

Getting how stupid this divide is yet?

Sickle cell is the result of the genetic immunity to malaria. Try something else.

Of course its a Black thing. Thats why whites die more easily when exposed to malaria. Your cells are recessive and prone to degenerative brain diseases.

Whites created the divide due to being insecure. There is a reason the live in denial.

You're a lunatic.

Guess who don't like your white ass....Hair follicles, skin mass that wrinkles after puberty and brain cells that stop working after passage through the birth canal.

I could lose 95% of my brain cells and still win an argument against you. You are blinded by color.
And FTR, My hair is long, thick, and manageable. No need to straighten or wear a wig so my hair will look more "white"...

Do you get how stupid this race thing is that you feed daily?

Of course its a Black thing. Thats why whites die more easily when exposed to malaria. Your cells are recessive and prone to degenerative brain diseases.

Whites created the divide due to being insecure. There is a reason the live in denial.

Since malaria has never been a problem for me, I have made it all my life without dying from malaria, or genetic sickle cell anemia. What keeps you from getting malaria, also kills you. Great trade off, black folk..

Getting it yet?

Since malaria has never been a problem for me, I have made it all my life without dying from malaria, or genetic sickle cell anemia. What keeps you from getting malaria, also kills you. Great trade off, black folk..

Getting it yet?
But you will die from a genetic degenerative brain disease that you catch simply because youre white.

Are you getting it yet?

Getting it yet?
But you will die from a genetic degenerative brain disease that you catch simply because youre white.

Are you getting it yet?

My chance of dying from some brain disease is still less than you dying of a gunshot wound because you are a black and live in Chicago, or Baltimore, or...

You can't win this Asc.

Getting it yet?

Are you getting it yet?

My chance of dying from some brain disease is still less than you dying of a gunshot wound because you are a black and live in Chicago, or Baltimore, or...

You can't win this Asc.
Your chance of dying from a brain disease is more than me dying from a gunshot wound no matter where I live.

I win with this daily.

as Trump said, we need unity in times of darkness!

That's because the entire BLM thing, the whole ruckus over this person or that, it is all a big lie fomented by the Left! DOJ data shows that blacks are involved in up to 20 to 30 times the violent crime as whites are, yet only get stopped, arrested, etc., a mere 2.5X more! And Black cops are much more likely to shoot a black than a white cop.

SO WHERE IS THE RACISM? WHERE IS THE DISCRIMINATION? WHERE IS THE OPPRESSION? Blacks actually get favorable treatment over whites! They are hands off because of all the public attention. If they are stopped, arrested or hassled more often, it is because they deserve it. Not only is most of the crime caused by them, they are forever acting in a threatening and defiant way in the presence of police, ramping up their own fears of safety.

Why don't blacks worry about the REAL cause of most Black deaths and shootings? OTHER BLACKS.

It feels better to blame someone else.
Nope. The fact remains a white guy shot a whole bunch of whites that were not watching an NFL game.
Ace, 58 whites killed by a guy, who had money, had planes, had all the trappings to have a good life...and yet, he shot 558 people.....white people can't defend this shit and they're not gonna try....so give it up and let these clowns reflect for a few days
200w.webp

Why would there ever be anyone regardless of who they are, what race, sex, etc. even contemplate a defence of this?

Getting it yet?

Are you getting it yet?

You can't win this Asc.
Your chance of dying from a brain disease is more than me dying from a gunshot wound no matter where I live.

I win with this daily.

Only a black would believe that black on black violence is winning daily.. Guess it all depends on which gang you belong to...

The OP was a white person that attempted to claim the cops saving white people had something to do with what the NFL players are protesting against.
Ace, how many times do we go through this shit with these deflective ass ho's? When you bring reality to white people, when white people are at the center of evil shit that happens in this country, expect the focus to go straight to cops, the flag, our military and apple pie...anything to take the focus off the fact, white people are just as fucked up as muslims, thuggy nigga's and roaches. You got a guy of wealth having a fuckin bad day doing this shit...they can't defend this dead mf, so they'll reflect this into us against the country...yada yada yada yada.

You're a lunatic.

Do Black People Get Lice? | Lice Clinics of America - Medford, MA

Getting it yet?

Are you getting it yet?

You can't win this Asc.

I win with this daily.

Only a black would believe that black on black violence is winning daily.. Guess it all depends on which gang you belong to...
Location, location, location...

same cops that millionaire athletes are protesting saved thousands of lives in Las Vegas last night

No. The football players who initially protested by kneeling, were protesting the bad cops out there and the judicial system, which let's quite a few of the few bad cops get off without a slap on the wrist. So to say they were anti-cop in general, is a total misrepresentation of facts.
The football players that protested in unity last week, were protesting Trump's statements, that shifted the reason for the protest as demonstrations of disrespect for the flag and those who have served. Trump flamed his supporters, which was his intentions, in the first place. Again, "to say they were anti-cop in general, is a total misrepresentation of facts."

Trust me pal, there are millions of blacks in this country who hate cops, good or bad. You think for instance, the Dallas cop shooter tried to find out in advance who were the good cops and who were the bad?

Eyewitness: "As everyone crouched for cover & ran away, Cops with only handguns charged toward the source." Heroes in Blue.
It gave them a chance at target practice at the govt's expense....I know that cops carry more than just handguns in the squad car....

You're a lunatic.

So now black people don't wrinkle either?

Forum List

Back