same cops that millionaire athletes are protesting saved thousands of lives in Las Vegas last night

Youre just mad your hair attracts lice and is afraid of the sun. My hair keeps lice out and grows to meet the sun.

c19d83306be8ca56e15f0a7e4920798f.jpg

That is some nappy-ass shit, you're actually proud of that?

I would not be. I have very nice hair. The hot Cuban women (and I do mean hot) used to come up in the grocery store, stroke my hair and say "Aye que lindo"
Hell yea I'm proud of that nappy ass hair. Why would I want fur that lays down on my head and provides no protection?

The senoritas love my hair and say "hey Papi" all the time.

I guarantee the hottest Cuban women never have, and never will, stroke your hair for good luck. You're a moron.

Yo soy rubio. Pinche culero.

You just mad I can get any woman I want and be dead broke while you on the other hand need to be rich. :laugh:

I learned there is no substitute for the Black woman. They are the epitome of womanhood. Its like having your own personal goddess.

Hah! I've had super-hot black women, too. What forum is this in? No, I better not talk about that. Black women are great! I had this girl (she was black) and her redbone cousin coming around for a good minute.

I hit it off with the black girl more, it is what it is.

She liked greens.

I bet you never even ate greens.

I liked their family, too. A friend of mine insulted her cousin and I got not-screwed-no-more.

Yeah like I believe that....:laugh:

Even if youre telling the truth you just validated my point. Black women are like goddesses.

I hate greens but since I have tried them youre wrong yet again.

I would not be. I have very nice hair. The hot Cuban women (and I do mean hot) used to come up in the grocery store, stroke my hair and say "Aye que lindo"
Hell yea I'm proud of that nappy ass hair. Why would I want fur that lays down on my head and provides no protection?

I guarantee the hottest Cuban women never have, and never will, stroke your hair for good luck. You're a moron.

You just mad I can get any woman I want and be dead broke while you on the other hand need to be rich. :laugh:

I learned there is no substitute for the Black woman. They are the epitome of womanhood. Its like having your own personal goddess.

Hah! I've had super-hot black women, too. What forum is this in? No, I better not talk about that. Black women are great! I had this girl (she was black) and her redbone cousin coming around for a good minute.

She liked greens.

I liked their family, too. A friend of mine insulted her cousin and I got not-screwed-no-more.

Even if youre telling the truth you just validated my point. Black women are like goddesses.

You're derp, and I've had a hotter black girl than you ever will, GFY. How does that make you feel, nappy head?

She liked greens.

You're derp, and I've had a hotter black girl than you ever will, GFY.

Yeah ok dude. .

Then you woke up.
laugh.gif

You're ignorant for this here post I quoted, howboutdat? PS: I'm immune to lice, nappy headed fucker! My hair is all nice and brushed, nappy boy.

LMAO!

mqdefault.jpg
Youre just mad your hair attracts lice and is afraid of the sun. My hair keeps lice out and grows to meet the sun.

In your opinion black women rate that. Apparently an opinion not shared by quite a # of other black men.

In your opinion black women rate that. Apparently an opinion not shared by quite a # of other black men.

Hey I cant help that white women make themselves more available for sex than any other demographic. Those few Black guys that dont get it yet will learn soon enough that quality beats quantity any day of the week.

She liked greens.

You're derp, and I've had a hotter black girl than you ever will, GFY.

Yeah ok dude. .

Then you woke up.
laugh.gif

Wrong. Her redbone cousin was prettier, but she was nice. We enjoyed each other's company more. :dunno: She was beautiful as well. Taller than me, Mm dadgum!

EVERY eyewitness has RAVED about how heroic our Police & first responders were. God bless the men & women in Blue.

folks got shot and died in Las Vegas while defending and shielding complete strangers. Never let people tell you Americans aren't great.

same cops that millionaire athletes are protesting saved thousands of lives in Las Vegas last night

No. The football players who initially protested by kneeling, were protesting the bad cops out there and the judicial system, which let's quite a few of the few bad cops get off without a slap on the wrist. So to say they were anti-cop in general, is a total misrepresentation of facts.
The football players that protested in unity last week, were protesting Trump's statements, that shifted the reason for the protest as demonstrations of disrespect for the flag and those who have served. Trump flamed his supporters, which was his intentions, in the first place. Again, "to say they were anti-cop in general, is a total misrepresentation of facts."

Trust me pal, there are millions of blacks in this country who hate cops, good or bad. You think for instance, the Dallas cop shooter tried to find out in advance who were the good cops and who were the bad?

Good move, pal. Paint an entire race with one broad brush. Very small minded of you.

No. The football players who initially protested by kneeling, were protesting the bad cops out there and the judicial system, which let's quite a few of the few bad cops get off without a slap on the wrist. So to say they were anti-cop in general, is a total misrepresentation of facts.
The football players that protested in unity last week, were protesting Trump's statements, that shifted the reason for the protest as demonstrations of disrespect for the flag and those who have served. Trump flamed his supporters, which was his intentions, in the first place. Again, "to say they were anti-cop in general, is a total misrepresentation of facts."

Trust me pal, there are millions of blacks in this country who hate cops, good or bad. You think for instance, the Dallas cop shooter tried to find out in advance who were the good cops and who were the bad?

Good move, pal. Paint an entire race with one broad brush. Very small minded of you.

I didn't paint an ENTIRE race, but you're kidding yourself if you believe most blacks have a positive opinion about the police.

Cops finally did the job we are forced to pay them to do.*

I mean, wow. Let's just start handing out the participation trophies right now.

*Except for the dozens that were killed and the hundreds that were wounded.

EVERY eyewitness has RAVED about how heroic our Police & first responders were. God bless the men & women in Blue.

Even off duty police sprang into action. They would have been willing to save even utter assholes like Asclepuas.
I dont need to be saved. Especially by a cop. Nothing they do I cant do myself. I'd rather they stay the fuck away from me unless I know and trust them.

They did not show the entire 22,000. Just can't handle it can you, a witness tells what happened and you want to deny it.
I just heard from someone that was there, that former military in the crowd recognized what is was immediately and helped get the crowd moving, as well.
They didnt look like they were moving to me. They were just laying there on top of each other like sheep.

Cops finally did the job we are forced to pay them to do.*

I mean, wow. Let's just start handing out the participation trophies right now.

*Except for the dozens that were killed and the hundreds that were wounded.

Wow.
Some people here jyst literally make me want to vomit.
Sorry if that triggers you. Maybe you should go find your safe space?

Forum List

Back