Hillary immediately plays politics with the Las Vegas disaster/tragedy

Last edited:
Well, looks like you and Hillary are in the same boat, then.

His is just a twitter comment from her, couldn't' you have fked with me and put this comment post into my article.

Is this going to be FK WIHT MIND WARS DAY. lol

His is just a twitter comment from her, couldn't' you have fked with me and put this comment post into my article.

Stop whining.

When threads are merged, the thread that came first remains as the OP. We have no control over that.

Stop whining.

When threads are merged, the thread that came first remains as the OP. We have no control over that.

Oh hell grouch i'm not whining. There put that in y our pipe and smoke it.

Stop whining.

:lol:

You most certainly are whining.

Stop whining.

She probably doesn't get credit when her infowars spam isn't a thread topic..

Stop whining.

:lol:

You most certainly are whining.

stomps away, ok i'll go get in my corner now LMFAO.

You should educate yourself and WATCH this or research the terms.

Top Russia Adviser Warns Of Bolshevik Revolution In America

Stop whining.

She probably doesn't get credit when her infowars spam isn't a thread topic..

No it's just strips away the availability for people to possibly READ wtf it is taking place for that's why.

I have an ARTICLE not JUST TWEETS.............. I suppose that was a bit hard to figure out though.

How many leftist MORONS even know the history about :

The Bolshevik Revolution
PREV NEXT
communism-5.jpg

Lenin and Stalin in 1922 in Gorki, Soviet Union.
AFP/GETTY IMAGES
When Czar Nicholas was dethroned in 1917, Vladimir Lenin was in exile in Switzerland for playing a part in some previous anti-czar plots. When he heard of the uprising, Lenin cut a deal with Germany. If the Germans could transport him home, he would get Russia to back out of World War I. The Germans agreed and snuck him back in to Petrograd through a railway car.

The Communist Party was about to gather more steam. Leon Trotsky, a Russian revolutionary who had escaped from prison and fled to America, returned to Russia to serve as Lenin's right-hand man. Trotsky is largely credited for engineering the Bolshevik Revolution.

KEEP READING BELOW

Because the Russian Provisional Government supported the war effort, it didn't last very long. Many people shifted loyalties to the Bolsheviks, Lenin's pro-Communism party, which opposed the war. When the revolution struck, the Bolsheviks used this momentum to overthrow the
How Communism Works
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

upload_2017-10-2_9-53-15.png

Bolsheviks - Wikipedia
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe if more a.h knew history they could stop thinking everything was a fkn conspiracy !!

upload_2017-10-2_9-54-29.png

The Left’s Love Affair With the Bolshevik Revolution

Bodies not even cold yet, and the bitch goes after the NRA

Twitter

Right. Can anyone really be surprised? Except that NO WHERE has it ever been shown that gun free zones reduce crime, in fact, they ATTRACT IT. But wait! When was this ever Hillary's court? Does she hold public office? Is she President? Is she Secretary? First Lady? City of Los Angeles dog catcher? Seems to me she is usurping the position of the PRESIDENT to take a position. Hillary, your opinion doesn't mean DICK.

"GUN CONTROL NOW. ENOUGH ALREADY. GROW THE FUCK UP. THE AVERAGE PERSON DOESN'T NEED A FUCKING MACHINE GUN. ENOUGH ALREADY. ENOUGH. ENOUGH." - Crazy Billy Eichner

Forum List

Back