salute the states that do instead of talk

infman4x

Apr 3, 2011
i am a twenty year army vet and i want to salute texas and arizona for standing up for our country and the law, unlike the president the liberals and other passive states like california where i live.

if all the states would follow texas and arizona, we would resolve this illegal immigration mess/ financial mess that these law breakers have created.

god bless your states, i know that there is other states out there that are with you all, bless them as well and for the states that have poor representation like california, get off your duffs and do what is right for the states and the country.

for the folks who have stood up for what is right, protesting! thank you all! there is no free lunch, the financial burden on tax payers and the country must stop.

these people have come here to take advantage of us and our country, this political propaganda is b.s. learn to speak english etc. b.s. and all you politicians that allow this to continue, i believe i speak for the majority of true american, get out of america and take your butt to mexico. you are either doers or do nothings? which are you?

Forum List

Back