Salutations

Riot

Rookie
Mar 21, 2018
Clearwater, Florida
For the past couple days I have been googling for a social discussion forum which provided varied topics about which to converse, but none of the sites listed particularly interested me. Finally, today, after googling the right words, this site popped up. Therefore, I decided to join.

Just to be brief, what mainly interests me are discussions regarding atheism, since I identify as an anti-theist, religion in general, and occasionally politics.

Thank you for your time. :)

For the past couple days I have been googling for a social discussion forum which provided varied topics about which to converse, but none of the sites listed particularly interested me. Finally, today, after googling the right words, this site popped up. Therefore, I decided to join.

Just to be brief, what mainly interests me are discussions regarding atheism, since I identify as an anti-theist, religion in general, and occasionally politics.

:hello77:

Bienvenue parmi nous mon frère. Welcome Welcome here my brother ! :abgg2q.jpg:

giphy854.gif

Welcome, and may you ever be in the embrace of the Flying Spaghetti Monster's noodly appendages

Greetings. You will now feel the wrath of Kershchins everywhere! Heathen!

upload_2018-3-21_10-20-59.jpeg

Hi.
You know you're gonna go to hell, right?

welcome & howdy do- gotta say that a whole lotta atheists have more ethics & soul than many who CONsider themselves religious.........

atheist_atom_symbol_round_car_magnet.jpg

Forum List

Back