Mar 10, 2018
I am a newcomer in this website. I have come here to share ideas and keep myself updated about the health care profession. As a paramedic, I love to spend my leisure time in chatting with people in the same profession. Hope to enjoy my stay on this site.

I am a newcomer in this website. I have come here to share ideas and keep myself updated about the health care profession. As a paramedic, I love to spend my leisure time in chatting with people in the same profession. Hope to enjoy my stay on this site.
You may have taken a left when you were supposed to take a right....
But welcome. Hope you have an enjoyable visit.

Welcome good sir/Madam whatever you identify with. Hope to learn together. Good luck.

Last edited:
Ummm.....this is supposed to be a welcoming place, and lately posters come on and negative brag about how bad the board is instead of cheering the fact that we have a new member.

C'mon guys. You're scaring them away before they even get their feet wet.

Ummm.....this is supposed to be a welcoming place, and lately posters come on and negative brag about how bad the board is instead of cheering the fact that we have a new member.

I understand what you're saying, but I'm new as well and this is my my observation. Either way Ill recant.

I understand what you're saying, but I'm new as well and this is my my observation. Either way Ill recant.
Oh, dear! I wasn't referring to you! Glad you're making yourself at home.

I was pretty well disliked from my first post at the USMB and oddly enough the feeling was mutual, it's what attracted me..

Some people are born to take responsibility in critical service to others, you've picked an admirable profession in my opinion.

There's a lot of great members here but some areas .. mmm .. humanity has taken a back seat..

Have fun around here and if you need some help, I'll be around sooner or later... :beer:

I'm a supplier of mustard packs, blood letting lancets and leaches......... :eusa_whistle:
Welcome to the nuthouse.

Welcome.

The most knowledgeable person here regarding the medical profession is irosie91 She'll be your best source.

Welcome.

The most knowledgeable person here regarding the medical profession is irosie91 She'll be your best source.

I recommend the Coffee Shop, cream of the crop in my opinion.

:welcome:

Do you really use the siren on your way to lunch?

giphy.gif

Shhhh,

They have to submit at least 100 posts before we drag them, downstairs.

Welcome, also.

I'm a supplier of mustard packs, blood letting lancets and leaches......... :eusa_whistle:
Welcome to the nuthouse.
Last week you were peddling watered down Rum.

Welcome to the nuthouse.
Last week you were peddling watered down Rum.
You wouldn't want that rum unwatered.......

Forum List

Back