SALT Limits: Are you For or Against?

Are you For or Against SALT limits on Federal Income Tax deductions?

• Total voters
SALT deductions should not exist at all.

How much you pay in state and local taxes has no bearing on the Fed Govt.
Should states with incomes on the higher average recive a lesser % of federal benefit programs than states with lesser avg incomes?

I do not think average income should come in to play at all.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Well, states where there is more income tend to pay more fed income tax and the SALT taxes, yet rural red states like my own in Miss, tend to pay less federal and state taxes, but get more per capita, and more than paid in fed taxes, in fed aid.

So the gop's killing the SALT tax deduction was in it's own sense … class warfare, because the SALT deductions ameliorated the disparity in terms of aid to the states that the fed govt picked up after WWII in an effort to make rural red states less totally sucks in terms of livability.
Nah, because what is going to happen, is that States Like California which are hogging up all the tax money for Illegal Aliens are going to start getting squeezed more and more until they end up with virtually nothing.

States with high populations of Illegals should be punished by having their Federal Funds Cut.

We also need to put in place a system which ELIMINATES the counting of Illegals for determining the number of electoral votes a state gets and the number of representatives as well as the amount of Federal Resources they are given.

FAKE NEWS
Which States Rely the Most on Federal Aid? | Tax Foundation

Forum List

Back