Draining the Swamp! Acting Border Chief John Sanders Resigns

He's had to go. He was part of the deep state and wasn't loyal to Trump. From now on, every Trump hire should swear an no oath of loyalty to him.

BREAKING: Acting Border Chief John Sanders Resigns
So, You are on record as supporting officials swearing personal loyalty oaths to the President. Interesting....as I think one's duty to their Country and the Constitution should come first..loyalty to an official..President or not..should take a back seat.

BTW..it would appear that the scandal over the treatment of children in custody is the proximate cause of his resignation.

I have come to believe that what you term, 'The Deep State' is the civil service--and that they are, in fact, the salvation of this country. They keep it all moving and they limit the damage that unintelligent or greedy politicians wish to inflict on this country.

Last edited:
He's had to go. He was part of the deep state and wasn't loyal to Trump. From now on, every Trump hire should swear an no oath of loyalty to him.

BREAKING: Acting Border Chief John Sanders Resigns
So, You are on record as supporting officials swearing personal loyalty oaths to the President. Interesting....as I think one's duty to their Country and the Constitution should come first..loyalty to an official..President or not..should take a back seat.

BTW..it would appear that the scandal over the treatment of children in custody is the proximate cause of his resignation.

I have come to believe that what you term, The Deep State' is the civil service--and that they are, in fact, the salvation of this country. They keep it all moving and they limit the damage that unintelligent or greedy politicians wish to inflict on this country.

It is easy to tell who has never served the country in any capacity as they do not know the oath of office is to the Constitution, not an individual.

There is not much on this guy, but I would bet you 1000 bucks that Maga man never heard of him before today and knows nothing about his background or experience.

There is no such thing as a deep state, it is a just a boogieman story they are told to keep them in line

Forum List

Back