Salad dressing, unrefrigerated...

Just smell it. If it's bad it'll let you know.

Processed food is so drugged up with preservatives anyway, it's prolly fine.

I generally keep salad dressings refriged, but there's other stuff some people do, some don't. I've never refrigerated mustard or nut butter.

Last edited:

I generally keep salad dressings refriged, but there's other stuff some people do, some don't. I've never refrigerated mustard or nut butter.

I fridge OPENED nut butter and mustard-------but not soy sauce

Ya don't need to.

Nut butters never last long around me but mustard is used much more sparingly. Just isn't necessary.
Nor did my mom ever fridge it; never saw it spoil.

Soy sauce, I think I have both fridged and unfridged. I forgot there was any in the fridge and bought more, now I'm overstocked. The newer one's made from coconut.

LOL Pogo

I would not want to eat it if not in the fridge, unless it was just oil and spices and vinegar.

I didn't use to refrigerate soy sauce, but I don't use it quickly enough for it not to lose it's. . . . well, sauciness. It gets bland if left out.

LOL Pogo

I would not want to eat it if not in the fridge, unless it was just oil and spices and vinegar.

That's pretty much it actually.

I also like "Goddess" dressing which is sesame/tahini, but that's about it.

That's what I am working on... what will last a few days if the power goes out at my folks place...too much rain already in their neck of the woods already, and they're in the 8" zone from Florence.

all mayonaise all that shit ,,,sorry ,,,,all that words' all that yes

you put in the fridge

Forum List

Back