Saints Vs. Vikings

saints win!saints win!
saints win!saints win!
saints win!saints win!
saints win!saints win!

Oh thank God, I thought I was going to have to suffer for 2 more weeks of Favre mania. Now he can retire again.

Possible. Depends on if the Saints are gonna be blessed in their first time there.

Well, congratulations to the Saints. I thought they were outplayed but teams that turnover the ball five times don't usually win games.

I'll be cheering for New Orleans, given what the city has gone through, but they will have it tough because I don't think Manning and the Colts are going to turn it over as freely as Minnesota did.

As for Favre, I would have bet that under almost any other circumstance, win or lose tonight, he would retire. He took a beating today. However, since it was his mistake which potentially cost Minnesota the game, I think there is a 50/50 chance he'll be back.

Well, congratulations to the Saints. I thought they were outplayed but teams that turnover the ball five times don't usually win games.

I'll be cheering for New Orleans, given what the city has gone through, but they will have it tough because I don't think Manning and the Colts are going to turn it over as freely as Minnesota did.

As for Favre, I would have bet that under almost any other circumstance, win or lose tonight, he would retire. He took a beating today. However, since it was his mistake which potentially cost Minnesota the game, I think there is a 50/50 chance he'll be back.
This is how he played against the Gainst 2 years ago.

He should quit, but I bet he comes back.

This is how he played against the Gainst 2 years ago.

He should quit, but I bet he comes back.

He played pretty well most of the game today, but he made one brutal mistake. All he had to do was to keep running and give Longwell a chance.

But Minnesota would not have been there without him, so I can't be too mad.

Hats off to Brett though for playing in extreme pain and giving it his all. He's had one of his best seasons of all time, and he should come back next year.

GREAT GAME! Congrats to both teams, and Saints, we'll see you in Miami two weeks from tonight! :beer:

Forum List

Back