The Super Bowl-Colts vs. Saints

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
2 Number One Seeds Playing for the Title.

2 Dome Teams Playing Outside in Miami (where the Colts won the Super Bowl 3 years ago btw)

2 Quarterbacks with Indiana ties (Drew Brees played at Purdue, and of course Indy's Peyton Manning)

Peyton Manning grew up in New Orleans, since his father Archie played for the Saints, and AM still lives there and is a beloved by all of New Orleans.

February 7, 2010.

I CAN'T WAIT!

Please, for the love of all things holy and sacred in this world (and no Echo, Peyton is not considered one of those things), let the Saints win this.

Please, for the love of all things holy and sacred in this world (and no Echo, Peyton is not considered one of those things), let the Saints win this.

Expect some calls on the Saints for breathing.

Usually I go for the AFC team... but I hate the Colts so guess I'm jumping on the WHO THAT NATION bandwagon 4 one night this football season.:lol:

xotoxi-albums-pictures-3-picture1238-superbowl-no-large.jpg

2 Number One Seeds Playing for the Title.

2 Dome Teams Playing Outside in Miami (where the Colts won the Super Bowl 3 years ago btw)

2 Quarterbacks with Indiana ties (Drew Brees played at Purdue, and of course Indy's Peyton Manning)

Peyton Manning grew up in New Orleans, since his father Archie played for the Saints, and AM still lives there and is a beloved by all of New Orleans.

February 7, 2010.

I CAN'T WAIT!

:happy-1::happy-1::lol: My Home Boys are gonna win the Big Ring!!!! The one and only New Orleans Saints!!!! #1 all the way!!!!

I'd like to see the Saints win just for what has happened to the city but I don't think they will.

Alternatively, if you wanted to take a passive aggressive stance, you could say that you'd like to see Indianapolis destroyed by tornados and flooding...which would make a Colts victory very meaningful.

I'd like to see the Saints win just for what has happened to the city but I don't think they will.

Alternatively, if you wanted to take a passive aggressive stance, you could say that you'd like to see Indianapolis destroyed by tornados and flooding...which would make a Colts victory very meaningful.

Here's hoping!

Sparing our good friend Echo Zulu and her loved ones of course!!!

The Saints display all the classic signs of a team that's just happy to be there. As the saying goes, the NFC championship was their superbowl. For this reason they will get hammered by the Colts, unfortunately.

agreed----the Colts, unlike the Vikings, will not hand the Saints the game. Should be an easy win for the Colts.

Since the Steelers missed the playoffs, it's just a gaping, massive void in the sports world until the Masters in April.:eusa_boohoo:

But I am pulling for the Saints!

And I'm glad that list of teams never before in the Super Bowl is reduced by one!

Forum List

Back