Saints/Seahawks...

Refs better call the same for both sides, that first penalty was bullshit.

It looks like that bitch Harvin got sent back to the locker room for the time being from that hit. Can't hang with the big boys apparently. :lol:

Seattle's lack of offense Is keeping this game a lot closer than it needs to be. You can't leave a team like the Saints hanging around for too long..... Eventually they're gonna score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seahawks have been sitting on their lead the whole second half. Trying to win while looking in the rear view mirror

Saints complete big pass as Seattle muffs the INT

Inside the 25

Dagnamit!

I was hoping for one more game in Candlestick.

Congrats to the Seahawks.

Still hoping for a 49er Super Bowl, but it will be a tough trip through Seattle if they can get passed Carolina.

Immie

Russell Wilson, 9/18, 103 yards. Elite, elite, elite!

Alex Smith, 30/46, 378 yards, 4TD, 0Int. Game manager, game manager, game manager!

Alex Smith, 30/46, 378 yards, 4TD, 0Int. Game manager, game manager, game manager!

Are the Cheaps still in it? Did I miss something?

I agree though about Wilson today his grip was as sloppy as a diseased pussy.

Congrats to the Saints... Hope we get to play you again next season.

Last edited:

Are the Cheaps still in it? Did I miss something?

Congrats to the Saints... Hope we get to play you again next season.
The difference is, the Chiefs lost in spite of Smith's performance, and the Seahawks won in spite of the Mediocre Mulatto's Performance.

Enjoy the luck while you have it, Wigger Pete and his slavehands will not win the Superbowl.

Forum List

Back