Saints/Seahawks...

:mad::mad:I just wanna say that it SUCKS there aren't any serious Saints fans with enough balls to come on board and Chirp for thier team.... !!!!!!!!

Any given Saturday ...????? WTF...???? !!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Who Dat ?

"Who dat? is an English idiom originating from New Orleans for over a century. First referenced in poetry, the phrase was a common dialogue element between the performers and crowd at traveling minstrel shows in the region. Eventually, the phrase became used in US cinematic productions for two decades, including TV and movies. In World War II, the phrase became known as a source of entertainment for American soldiers.

More recently, the phrase 'Who dat?' has become a chant of team support. It is most widely used by fans of the New Orleans Saints, an American football team. The entire chant is: "Who dat? Who dat? Who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints?" "Who dat" may also be used as a noun, describing a Saints fan.[1]"

Further research shows...

"The chant of "Who Dat?" originated in minstrel shows and vaudeville acts of the late 19th and early 20th centuries and was taken up by jazz and big band performers in the 1920s and 30s.[2]

The first reference to "Who Dat?" can be found in the 19th Century in the poetry of Paul Laurence Dunbar, first in his poem "When Malindy Sings" and later in his lyrics to the song "Who Dat Say Chicken in dis Crowd,"[3][4][5] a featured song in Clorindy: The Origin of the Cakewalk, an "operetta" by Dunbar and Will Marion Cook that was first presented as part of E.E. Rice's 1898 show "Summer Nights".[6] A common tag line in the days of Negro minstrel shows was: "Who dat?" answered by "Who dat say who dat?" Many different blackfaced gags played off that opening. Vaudeville performer Mantan Moreland was known for the routine.[5] Another example is "Swing Wedding," a 1930s Harman-Ising cartoon musical, which caricatured Fats Waller, Cab Calloway, Bill "Bojangles" Robinson, Ethel Waters, and the Mills Brothers as frogs in a swamp performing minstrel show jokes and jazz tunes. The frogs repeatedly used the phrase "who dat?"

In the swing era, "who dat" chants back and forth between the band and the band leader or between the audience and the band were extemporaneous. That is, there was no one specific set of words except for the two magic ones."

Well I guess it's all up to ol HUGGY to carry the water for the Saints fans cuz they are scarce as hen's teeth around here.

Who Dat ???? !!!!!! Go Saints !!!!!!

Score prediction thread Saints Report Dot Com

52 posts Saints win by 2-3 scores

1 post Seattle by 11

1 post Seahawks by 3

:lol:

Saints fans listen up !!! Make sure you put away the sharp objects before the game. I implore you !!!! For the love of GAAAWWWWDDDD !!!!!

Tomorrow afternoon expect big business at the local hospital emergency rooms.. :lol:

Prediction: SeaPigeons shit the Bed and lose to the hapless Aint's by a field goal. Wilson and offense only manage to put up 13 points. Another disappointing end to the season ......

As a result of the pathetic display of gridiron ineptitude, Seattle suicide rate exceeds dentists for first time. .....:thup:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prediction: SeaPigeons shit the Bed and lose to the hapless Aint's by a field goal. Wilson and offense only manage to put up 13 points. Another disappointing end to the season ......

As a result of the pathetic display of gridiron ineptitude, Seattle suicide rate exceeds dentists for first time. .....:thup:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seattle suicides holding on by a thread... :eek:

Go Hawks !!!!

There's something happening here
But what it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware

I think it's time we stop
Children, what's that sound?
Everybody look - Seattle's going down?

There's battle lines being drawn
NOLA's coming to town!
It's time we stop, hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, Russell Wilson's knocked down

That man Dew, a gun in his hand
In a Brees, he had the hawk in his sights
And down went the bird without a fight

Hey children what's that sound
Everybody look Seattle went down
37 to 27

Here is a little tune for your Saints on thier flight home Saturday night...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH476CxJxfg]Daniel Powter - Bad Day (Official Music Video) - YouTube[/ame]

My Saints? LOL, I was playing stick ball against the walls of Kezar Stadium when I was 8 years old. My first Niner game was in 1955 and I've never been to NOLA. I'd like to see the Saints eliminate the 'hawks' simply because they are the dirtiest defense in the NFL. If Defensive Holding and Pass Inerferance is called they won't beat NO. In fact, if they had been called during the regular season Seattle would be lucky to be 9 and 7.

There's something happening here
But what it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware

I think it's time we stop
Children, what's that sound?
Everybody look - Seattle's going down?

There's battle lines being drawn
NOLA's coming to town!
It's time we stop, hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, Russell Wilson's knocked down

That man Dew, a gun in his hand
In a Brees, he had the hawk in his sights
And down went the bird without a fight

Hey children what's that sound
Everybody look Seattle went down
37 to 27

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH476CxJxfg]Daniel Powter - Bad Day (Official Music Video) - YouTube[/ame]

My Saints? LOL, I was playing stick ball against the walls of Kezar Stadium when I was 8 years old. My first Niner game was in 1955 and I've never been to NOLA. I'd like to see the Saints eliminate the 'hawks' simply because they are the dirtiest defense in the NFL. If Defensive Holding and Pass Inerferance is called they won't beat NO. In fact, if they had been called during the regular season Seattle would be lucky to be 9 and 7.

Solly Challie.... :(

The officials in the playoff games I've seen so far are letting the players play...I didn't see one pass interference or holding call. It's really strange but that's what's happening. It seems that the refs are going to play into Seattle's hands(oops !!) I made a funny... :lol: Into Seattle's hands... ... get it?

Your Saints ...anybodies Saints... No worries.. You just better hope that ol rascal Kam Newton is as stupid as I've been sayin and yo Whiners limp outta Carolina all beat up like road kill and have to crawl back up to the Emerald City and get yo stank asses handed to yo again just like the last time and the time before that cuz..Cuz... we aint gonna have to bust a grape to beat these Aints.

17 hours to go and the Seahawks and the wind an rain an those Saints gonna wish they was back home fightin Katrina...fo serious !!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Daniel Powter - Bad Day (Official Music Video) - YouTube

The officials in the playoff games I've seen so far are letting the players play...I didn't see one pass interference or holding call. It's really strange but that's what's happening. It seems that the refs are going to play into Seattle's hands(oops !!) I made a funny... :lol: Into Seattle's hands... ... get it?

That's true, very few calls in the SF-GB game, I'd say let 'em play. As long as they don't make cheap calls on our guys who hit hard but clean, we'll do fine.

That's true, very few calls in the SF-GB game, I'd say let 'em play. As long as they don't make cheap calls on our guys who hit hard but clean, we'll do fine.

Yo jumped the snap an didn't let a mofo finish waht he was representin... Biatch !!

Your Saints ...anybodies Saints... No worries.. You just better hope that ol rascal Kam Newton is as stupid as I've been sayin and yo Whiners limp outta Carolina all beat up like road kill and have to crawl back up to the Emerald City and get yo stank asses handed to yo again just like the last time and the time before that cuz..Cuz... we aint gonna have to bust a grape to beat these Aints.

17 hours to go and the Seahawks and the wind an rain an those Saints gonna wish they was back home fightin Katrina...fo serious !!

Drew Brees has farted longer passes than Wilson has thrown.

Seattle is counting on a guy named "Percy" to jolt their lackluster offense into relevancy...seriously, "Percy"? Need some help with your pursey, Percy?

I only hope he doesn't strain his uterus again........:lol:

PS- No way Seattle covers the 8 points spread. Take the points and the under.

Last edited:

Seattle is counting on a guy named "Percy" to jolt their lackluster offense into relevancy...seriously, "Percy"? Need some help with your pursey, Percy?

You drinkin bad pruno... ya know that shit'll make ya go blind...

Don't you fret a drop of sweat off your tweezered brow bro...

Seattle will score for both teams so take the over.

True that that Breeze will have a hard time with the swirling winds and rain but not Wilson or our recievers. Our guys are not the dropsie recievers of Seattle teams past. These dudes are straight up clutch.

Another thing... Marshawn Lynch isn't gonna stand for no measly 44 yards this time. He gonna kick in Beast Mode from the jump and carry those weak ass can't tackle pussy ass Saints down the field on his own back and get his ish.

You drinkin bad pruno... ya know that shit'll make ya go blind...

Don't you fret a drop of sweat off your tweezered brow bro...

Seattle will score for both teams so take the over.

True that that Breeze will have a hard time with the swirling winds and rain but not Wilson or our recievers. Our guys are not the dropsie recievers of Seattle teams past. These dudes are straight up clutch.

Another thing... Marshawn Lynch isn't gonna stand for no measly 44 yards this time. He gonna kick in Beast Mode from the jump and carry those weak ass can't tackle pussy ass Saints down the field on his own back and get his ish.

Oh yeah, good ol' "Pursey Percy" will save the day!!! lol...he'd better cuz gawd knows Tate and Baldwin sure ain't getting the job done.....Maybe Wilson can throw the ball, then run downfield and catch it his own bad self?

Skittles won't crack 50 yards rushing....he's clunky and old. His breath stinks like hot garbage. He's going to have a long hard day..... It's quite possible Skittles gets benched for the 2nd half after coughing up a few fumbles.....

Seattle will be playing catch up all day, 3 and out, punt....3 and out, punt.......3 and out, punt... Interception....punt, interception!! Fumble.....fart, gargle, shit.....

The Saints, guided by the experienced hand of Drew Brees, will make very few mistakes- denying the biggest scoring threat in Seattle (their Defense!) any opportunities.

Should be a lousy shit fucked day for Seattle....

:thup:

Last edited:
I'm glad the Saints won. That give the Hawks coaches an extra day to prepare a game plan. It also give the players an extra day to plan thier apre game celebrations. These things take time to organize!!!

It will be exciting to see what Percy Harvin brings to the table after hearing about him all season and only see him touch the ball twice againt the Vikings.

Brees and the Saints were restrained by the Hawks on December 2nd to thier lowest offensive output in several years. They will certainly have to do better than that to have any chance next weekend in Seattle.

I believe if Wilson plays mistake free football as he is quite capable of doing the Seahawks should score more than enough points to win against N O.

The Saints now know what to expect. It will be a different game then last time.

So this time they will pack extra Kleenex and crying towels?

OH my don't pile it on to thick remember all those times you predicted the out come of other LOSES WOULD BE DIFFERENT. That pile of shit you're building will be hard to dig out from this time.:lol:

The Saints now know what to expect. It will be a different game then last time.

So this time they will pack extra Kleenex and crying towels?

OH my don't pile it on to thick remember all those times you predicted the out come of other LOSES WOULD BE DIFFERENT. That pile of shit you're building will be hard to dig out from this time.:lol:

It's all good. Just yakin smack and kickin it with da boyz. Can't blame a dude for gettin pumped up for a game like this.

What the last game showed more than anything is that the Saints just don't match up well player for player to the Hawks.

The score in the last game could have been 21-0 or 55-14. The point being that the lop sided score of 34-7 wasn't a fluke.

The Saints barely beat a relatively weak champion of the weak NFC East.

Sure... The Saints COULD win but to do that a lot of flukey shit will have to happen. The refs are letting the teams play in the playoffs if the wild card round was any indication.

But HEY! The ball bounces funny and crazy shit happens in some games.

Both teams will play like there is no tomorrow. It will be fun to watch...

I just hope it's more fun to watch as a Hawks fan than for the Saints fans... :lol:

Woooo Hoooo !!!!!!

3 1/2 hours to kickoff !!

Me an Angel an Dre gonna feast on fresh roasted chicken an chips with sour cream and salsa... The dogs like it spicier than me but it's all good .. :lol:

I hate both the Saints and Seahawks. I hate the Saints less though. And the Seahawks fans are pretentious jackasses and hipsters, so I take enjoyment in their suffering since they are so tied to this team.

Go Saints

Anyone who disputes that the Seahawks don't have class need to take up another sport......like Sumo wrestling, cricket, etc..etc.. :lol:

You're not too fuck'n bright are you? :rofl:

I think it's great that some peeps have a hard on for Carroll. He has done absolutely nothing but good for our town. The guy is tireless going out to every charity and non profit he can possible sqeeze into his incredibly busy schedule. He is informative and fun at his public access on behalf of the Hawks. Unlike Harbaugh who is frequently a prick. Ya he had some bad luck trying to babysit Reggie Bush but that could have happened to any coach. I for one see what Carroll is all about and I like him and respect everything he does. (except for a certain timeout he called last year in Atlanta that lost us the game..:lol:)

Sherman is a big mouth. Sherman backs up his chirping with the best corner play in the NFL. You wanna shut him up? Beat him. Simple.

Chancellor is a bully. Better put Chancellor is an enforcer. He is one bad mofo. He is the BOOM in the legion of boom. I LOVE the way he plays. What is amazing is that Chancellor has played almost injury free for the last two years. He is IMHO the hardest hitting player in the NFL.

Class?? Dunno... Respect from the other players in the league.... without a doubt.
No one cares about your hard on for the Seahawks, its fucking pathetic.

You're not too fuck'n bright are you? :rofl:

I think it's great that some peeps have a hard on for Carroll. He has done absolutely nothing but good for our town. The guy is tireless going out to every charity and non profit he can possible sqeeze into his incredibly busy schedule. He is informative and fun at his public access on behalf of the Hawks. Unlike Harbaugh who is frequently a prick. Ya he had some bad luck trying to babysit Reggie Bush but that could have happened to any coach. I for one see what Carroll is all about and I like him and respect everything he does. (except for a certain timeout he called last year in Atlanta that lost us the game..:lol:)

Sherman is a big mouth. Sherman backs up his chirping with the best corner play in the NFL. You wanna shut him up? Beat him. Simple.

Chancellor is a bully. Better put Chancellor is an enforcer. He is one bad mofo. He is the BOOM in the legion of boom. I LOVE the way he plays. What is amazing is that Chancellor has played almost injury free for the last two years. He is IMHO the hardest hitting player in the NFL.

Class?? Dunno... Respect from the other players in the league.... without a doubt.
No one cares about your hard on for the Seahawks, its fucking pathetic.

Thank you for your input Debbie Downer...

Always good to hear from the dark side.. :lol:

Good Luck Seahawks fans.
Good Luck Saints fans.

Hoping for a great game!! :beer:

thanks,preciate it back at ya..:beer:

the day has FINALLY arrived.:dance:

time to head for the boobtube now.:D

man this has been a long frustrating week.thats the thing i hate about football is having to wait an entire week to get it over with where in baseball you only have to wait 24 hours.the waiting game really sucks.:mad:

its FINALLY over though.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back