Saggy Pants Law

Sounds like they want to repeal the law so the criminal with the gun would have gotten off safe and allowed to commit his crimes.
Many are too cowardly to tell some punk ass to pull his pants up and be a man.

Or many simply realize it's none of their business how other people dress.
It's a reflection on the culture and society. Dressing like queer prison punks isn't a good role model for young men. I wouldn't let my son dress like that.

And that's fine, because it's you and your son. It's different to make it enforceable by the state.

I find the saggy pants trend to be both ugly and ridiculously impractical. I'm not authoritarian enough to want to use the force of law to prevent it, though. Besides, I am certain that various fashion choices I've made over the years are ones which the same sorts of people who want saggy pants to be illegal would happily also make illegal.
I had an intruder in my backyard a 3 am one morning and went out and put the spot light on him. This pos had his pants down over his ass, but he ran faster than I would have though possible.

Dressing appropriately in public. Thanks for proving what we knew all along that you have no decency or responsibility.
Decency according to whom?

Is this "decency patrol" in accordance with your sacred Constitution?

Dressing appropriately in public. Thanks for proving what we knew all along that you have no decency or responsibility.

Thank for confirming you are pig. And that you hate rule of law, like most criminal blacks.

The guy illegally carrying a gun shot himself causing his death......GOOD!

Where did he get the gun?

With freedom comes responsibility.
What responsibility is being abused here, in your estimation?

We should ban big belt buckles and cowboy hats. Just saying.
We shouldn't ban much of anything. Except AR15 rifles. Those are too powerful. If you fired enough of them off at the same time it would slow down the earths rotation.

Thank for confirming you are pig. And that you hate rule of law, like most criminal blacks.
What law are you referring to, race soldier?
You do this libtard shit everytime. Pretend like you dont know whats being talked about. And I'm not a soldier just someone sick of you racist black filth.

You do this libtard shit everytime. Pretend like you dont know whats being talked about. And I'm not a soldier just someone sick of you racist black filth.
I don't pretend about anything, you need to be able to backup your statements.

Earlier I asked you, what part of the Constitution is this? You didn't respond.

Is there any reason why?

Last edited:
Sounds like they want to repeal the law so the criminal with the gun would have gotten off safe and allowed to commit his crimes.

It's a reflection on the culture and society. Dressing like queer prison punks isn't a good role model for young men. I wouldn't let my son dress like that.

That's your choice when parenting your child. What other people do is not your concern.

And that's fine, because it's you and your son. It's different to make it enforceable by the state.

I find the saggy pants trend to be both ugly and ridiculously impractical. I'm not authoritarian enough to want to use the force of law to prevent it, though. Besides, I am certain that various fashion choices I've made over the years are ones which the same sorts of people who want saggy pants to be illegal would happily also make illegal.
When your crack or your underwear is deliberately showing, it should be against the law.

You think it's okay for males to walk around with their crack and underwear showing, many don't.
Some of us have to be the adult.

That's your choice when parenting your child. What other people do is not your concern.
Bullshit. What's next, pissing and crapping in the street? Oh, wait a minute.......never mind. You leftist trash are already allowing that in California. Coming to our town soon.

Forum List

Back