Saggy Pants Law

It’s literally the fashion police. Don’t these places where this silliness is being enacted have any real issues to deal with?

Sounds like they want to repeal the law so the criminal with the gun would have gotten off safe and allowed to commit his crimes.

So much for freedom..
With freedom comes responsibility.
Not really but you know that.
Yes, really. The cops take care of the irresponsible creatures that can't handle freedom responsibly.
Nope they are the sovereign citizen harassment club. They serve very little justice.
A cop's duty isn't to serve Justice. A cop's job is to enforce the law. Don't like the law, then work to change it.

Sounds like they want to repeal the law so the criminal with the gun would have gotten off safe and allowed to commit his crimes.
Many are too cowardly to tell some punk ass to pull his pants up and be a man.

Or many simply realize it's none of their business how other people dress.

It's a reflection on the culture and society. Dressing like queer prison punks isn't a good role model for young men. I wouldn't let my son dress like that.

It's a reflection on the culture and society. Dressing like queer prison punks isn't a good role model for young men. I wouldn't let my son dress like that.
We had to enforce that "law" in prison.

And that's fine, because it's you and your son. It's different to make it enforceable by the state.

I find the saggy pants trend to be both ugly and ridiculously impractical. I'm not authoritarian enough to want to use the force of law to prevent it, though. Besides, I am certain that various fashion choices I've made over the years are ones which the same sorts of people who want saggy pants to be illegal would happily also make illegal.

Forum List

Back