"safe schools czar" Kevin Jennings further exposed

Stop using czar all the time it degrades the actual meaning of the word. So let's see what quotes this site claims he said we're going to promote homosexuality as something normal (read the context of it), and it's from a conservative anti-homosexuality site.

A rejection of God (who cares)

Trying to make sure a kid practiced safe sex (blasphemy madness, err something).

A condemnation of the religious right (a plus in my book)

Admitting he gets stoned once in a while, nobody seemed to care about Bush's dui which was more dangerous then taking weed and staring at clouds.

ZZZZ, you guys have nothing but the fact that he has views you disagree with, and other than the gay thing I see no proof he'll try to make his beliefs curriculum (which is more than I can say for the creationists in the religious right).
Just typical rightwingnut lies, that's all. Perhaps they should spend less time lying about others and more time reading their Bible.

FRC CLAIM: “Jennings is viciously hostile to religion.”

FACT: As proof of this claim, FRC points to a passage from Jennings’ memoir:

God…had done nothing but cause me pain and anguish through His inaction and malevolence throughout my childhood. … What had he done for me, other than make me feel shame and guilt? Squat. Screw you, buddy — I don’t need you around anymore, I decided.

As the blog Good As You noted, Jennings was relaying “his frustrations as a gay teen, when his inability to ‘overcome’ his gay desires convinced him that he was detached from God.” FRC also doesn’t bother to include what Jennings writes a few sentences later: that he later returned to religion. “Decades passed before I opened a Bible again.” Jennings later went on to serve as an active member on the board of the Union Theological Seminary (UTS) in New York, the nation’s most prestigious Protestant seminary. ThinkProgress spoke with Rev. Serene Jones, President of UTS, who disputed any claims that Jennings was anti-religion:

In my role as the president [of UTS], and as pastor, I have met few people as deeply Christian and as deeply committed to the work of justice in the world than Kevin Jennings. He’s a man of enormous faith, and not just in terms of prayer and church attendance — both of which he does devoutly — but in terms of his care for the poor, the suffering, the children, the vulnerable in our society. [...]

He’s an active member of the board at Union Theological Seminary and Kevin Jennings tithes, not only in terms of his use of money, but his use of his time and his values and I just wonder how many of the people who are attacking him have taken their own faith serious enough to make the kind of financial, moral, vocational commitment that Kevin Jennings has made with his life.

:clap2:

Last edited:
It says something about the state of our democracy that we appoint "'czars".

Hello, why not appoint a "Dear Leader" or a “Mein Fuehrer" for speed limits or fast food?

It says something about the state of our democracy that we appoint "'czars".

Hello, why not appoint a "Dear Leader" or a “Mein Fuehrer" for speed limits or fast food?

Please tell me you're joking.

You're joking, right?

Cause you know that the term "czar" is a creation of the media, and not an actual title, right?

Cause you know that the "czars" are just renamed low-level cabinet members who advise the President, right?

Cause you know that the "czars" have absolutely no power in themselves at all, they are all just advisory positions, right?

Yes. As creepy as this guys seems to me, doc, I doubt if he will have any influence on our children. Just a political patronage job. In fact, I believe as School Safety czar, shootings will continue. Esp. in Chicago.

Cause you know that the "czars" are just renamed low-level cabinet members who advise the President, right?

Czar's are Cabinet members now are they? Don't Cabinet members require Senate confirmation?

You need a lesson in Civics.

Why do they need a 'czar' for school safety?

He's Assistant Deputy Secretary at the Department of Education.

This 'czar' shit has got to stop.

I see you are right on que with the weekly DNC/Obama talking points....:clap2:

Is it because Czar associates Obama with Russia which in turn, to most Americans means...The Soviet...which to most Americans means "commie bastards"?

Funny how many times Obama said during his ongoing campaign how much he liked FDR..it was "FDR this..." and "FDR that..."
Guess who appointed the first government czars?

Franklin Delano Roosevlt...namely Leon Henderson-Czar of Prices, Donald Nelson-Czar of Production and Emory S. Land- Czar of shipbuilding.

Only the duped fall for the load of bullshit taking place in Washington nowadays.

Why do they need a 'czar' for school safety?

Is it because Czar associates Obama with Russia which in turn, to most Americans means...The Soviet...which to most Americans means "commie bastards"?

Funny how many times Obama said during his ongoing campaign how much he liked FDR..it was "FDR this..." and "FDR that..."

Franklin Delano Roosevlt...namely Leon Henderson-Czar of Prices, Donald Nelson-Czar of Production and Emory S. Land- Czar of shipbuilding.

Only the duped fall for the load of bullshit taking place in Washington nowadays.

And only a moron or somebody purposely trying to dupe morons would relate a czar to communism.

And only a moron or somebody purposely trying to dupe morons would relate a czar to communism.

No ones relating a czar to communisn dumb ass....czars relate to russia and russia relates to communisn and corruption...but perhaps you are one of the duped and are incapable of seeing with your DNC beer goggles on...

you seem to have a crystal fucking ball in front of your computer...why does Obama want the "czar" stuff stopped then?

Last edited:

No ones relating a czar to communisn dumb ass....czars relate to russia and russia relates to communisn and corruption...but perhaps you are one of the duped and are incapable of seeing with your DNC beer goggles on...

you seem to have a crystal fucking ball in front of your computer...why does Obama want the "czar" stuff stopped then?

Oh, I get it.

You connected the dots quite nicely.

That you, glennbeck?

I dunno maybe because his political enemies are using it to drive fear into people?

With the whole czar ---> russia ----> soviet ----> ZOMG Obama is a commie! thing going around it makes sense.

Yea, right. Notify the school authorities that this kid had sex and the kid will NEVER trust another adult. Not only that, people such as yourself would gladly brand a 15 or 16 year old with a "scarlet letter" and hopefully, they can be driven to suicide. Of course, suicide is a "much better option" than explaining the dangers of promiscuous sex to a young adult who is acting, well, promiscuous.

And this is why the right has such high pregnancy and STD rates. Determined ignorance.
So, what you are saying is that if your MINOR CHILD was out picking up strange man in bathrooms, and the MINOR CHILD admitted it to a teacher, you wouldn't want to be notified of your MINOR CHILDS dangerous behavior?
Forget about the unprotected sex for a moment. How about the MINOR CHILD possibly being murdered or seriously fucked up by the pervert who picked him up?
Seriously, this issue is exposing you loony libs to the core.
You are definitely backward thinking, seriously fucked up in the head people.
Carry on!

15 or 16 is not a "child". That's an adolescent or a young adult.

I love these Republicans with NO common sense. They think they can just "bully" anyone into anything because they have God on their side.

OK Mr. Caring. This is what I see happening.

KID: I picked up a guy at a men's room.

Mr. Caring: I'm going to have to tell your parents.

KID: If you do that, I will kill you.

Mr. Caring: I'm going to have to tell your parents that to.

Mr. Caring tells kids parents. Parents beat up kid. Throw kid out of house. Kid finds Mr. Caring in parking lot. Mr. Caring says, "Is that a gun? I'm going to have to tell your parents". Kid says, "BAM!"

Or, Mr. Caring is getting into car. Kid walks up to Mr. Caring with an aluminum baseball bat. Next thing Mr. Caring remembers is waking up in the hospital asking, "Who is Mr. Caring?"

Yea, Mr. Caring taught some lesson. Turned out he was the one "schooled".

First, a 15 or 16 year old is a child... I've been one, known dozens if not hundreds personally, raised three and am presently raising a fourth...

Second, if I found that one of my children had confided their illicit behavior, with a teacher... and that teacher failed to confide that revelation to me... the BEST they could hope for is unemployment.

Third, the above post is an open letter to the world of the decadent rot that is LEFT-THINK... Chirlden are adults? Where confidence of illicit behavior is held in confidence; it indicates complicity... thus where one holds to the confidence that one is engaging in illicit sex... one is indicating hat one agrees with, that behavior; thus encouraging the behavior; without regard to what one SAYS... one DEMONSTRATES COMPLICITY THROUGH THEIR ACTIONS.

"Mr. Caring, I'm a little depressed... so I'm going to kill myself."

"Well Johnny, suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Think about what you're doing and how it might effect others... OK? But let me know what ya decide..."

"Yeah, OK Mr. Caring. I'll think about it and let ya know..."

"BOOM"...

"Wow... Huh... He said he was depressed and wanted to kill himself, but I didn't want to make too much of it... and besides, he told me in confidence... had I said something to his parents, he wouldn't have trusted me any more..."

Any NON-IDIOT can see that when a child confides in an adult is it because they trust you; they trust you to guide them towards an intellectually and morally sound, logically valid decision. When they confide in you, they are saying, 'hey this is what I'm doing...' and they're asking: 'is it cool?"

"Mr. Caring, I'm studying my ass off for the Math competitions, "

Mr. Caring, I'm working two jobs to buy my first car and that's why my Grade has dropped from an A to a C. I'll have it paid for next Month, but don't worry, I asked for time off, to study for next weeks Finals."

"Mr. Caring, Me and Johnny are taking my two younger cousins down to the lake to knock the bottoms out of the little sluts, bring some dope and come on down... Mr. Lester, you know Moe don't ya? He's the Science teacher; he'll be there and he's always got the best meth..."

Hmm... now ONE of those would-be confidences sets upon the confidee... as being potentially complicit in several fucked up ways; it suggests that the kid believe that he is a scum-bag... and that he is will approve of such behavior.

When our new school czar was offered that confidence, it was because the kid had good reason to believe that the TEACHER would approve of such behavior... thus the Teacher had at SOME POINT, given the kid REASON TO BELIEVE IT.

The highest probability being that the Teacher had openly encouraged homosexuality...

Now, the ONLY reason that such a confidence would be maintained, is that the CONFIDEE: APPROVED, thus was COMPLICIT IN THE BEHAVIOR.

Sorry girls... but THAT IS WHY WE DON'T LET HOMOSEXUALS GUIDE, MENTOR OR OTHERWISE STAND IN POSITIONS OF LEADERSHIP... IT ENCOURAGES HOMOSEXUALITY!

And when such manifest itself, as such; only a FOOL tries to rationalize that holding such in CONFIDENCE IS SOME FORM OF HIGH CHARACTER. And when the SAME DOUCHEBAG is found recommending a known member of the NATIONAL MAN/BOY LOVE ASSOCIATION... ONLY A FOOL, OR MORE LIKELY SOMEONE WHOSE INTENTION IS TO UNDERMINE THE CULTURE PROMOTES SUCH A PERSON TO A POSITION OF HIGH INFLUENCE REGARDING BOYS!

Last edited:

I dunno maybe because his political enemies are using it to drive fear into people?

With the whole czar ---> russia ----> soviet ----> ZOMG Obama is a commie! thing going around it makes sense.

Well...there you go!!! See??!! Even you can come up with an answer. However flawed it may be. I guess in your infinite wisdom and boundless intelligence you see the fear factor as the reason...scary isn't it?:lol:

Well...there you go!!! See??!! Even you can come up with an answer. However flawed it may be. I guess in your infinite wisdom and boundless intelligence you see the fear factor as the reason...scary isn't it?:lol:

Scary? No.

Just my opinion, dick.

Oooooooooooooo111 Obama doesn't like the word Czar.....oh please stop it you big meany Republicans!!!!!
fiery_fart.jpg

Ya know... you're probably right.

Thus the folly of the 'scared straight' prgram, where convicts go around and tell future convicts that if they engage in certain types of behavior, they can expect the same results that the convicts realized.

Understand what Art is saying here kids...

"Just because the Soviet Union; one of the most corrupt, deceitful, ruthless, murderous governments in human history, used the same methods to tyranize their people... that doesn't mean that such will be used to do the same thing here."

Now who would like to offer Art some analysis on what we've found is typical, when kids reject the message of the convicts in the Scared Straight program?

Anyone?.
Anyone at all?

Last edited:

Scary? No.

Just my opinion, dick.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYOi0WR4UZU]YouTube - Pit Bull Puppy Snoring Laying on his back[/ame]

Art, perhaps you'd like to tell the board, what experience you have, wherein you've learned that ignoring learned experience has been known to benefit an individual, or a culture?

Forum List

Back