"safe schools czar" Kevin Jennings further exposed

Ssssshhhhhhh....

Don't your fret now....

Just relax......

Yeah, that's it.....

MMMMM........

Nice.......

YouTube - GAY DANCE

Well shit, Sinatra...I had no idea getting your jammies zipped up would be such an ordeal....:eek:

Sorry 'bout the stretch marks on yer mouth....

OOOOHHHH BOYYYYYY

Your posts are smokin' HOT!!!!!!

Keep dancin' Boy!!!

Yeah.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psq4iQX0uXs&feature=related]YouTube - Fat Guy with little Pistol[/ame]

Ssssshhhhhhh....

Don't your fret now....

Just relax......

Yeah, that's it.....

MMMMM........

Nice.......

YouTube - GAY DANCE

Well shit, Sinatra...I had no idea getting your jammies zipped up would be such an ordeal....:eek:

OOOOHHHH BOYYYYYY

Keep dancin' Boy!!!

Yeah.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psq4iQX0uXs&feature=related]YouTube - Fat Guy with little Pistol[/ame]

That you?

Well...that explains the jammie problem....:wtf:

OOOOHHHH BOYYYYYY

Keep dancin' Boy!!!

Yeah.......

That you?

You're so cute when you all angry and stuff.

Like a little hairless rat coming out of the water.

Now keep dancin' boy!!!!!

That's right....

MMMMMM....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnD_JSg7v4o&feature=related]YouTube - fat guy dancing[/ame]

OOOOHHHH BOYYYYYY

Keep dancin' Boy!!!

Yeah.......

YouTube - Fat Guy with little Pistol

That you?

You're so cute when you all angry and stuff.

Like a little hairless rat coming out of the water.

Now keep dancin' boy!!!!!

That's right....

MMMMMM....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnD_JSg7v4o&feature=related]YouTube - fat guy dancing[/ame]

Your confusing yourself again. The rat's in your pants....well it should be but your belly is in the way so it's hard to see.

Bedtime sweetie.

No more bedtime stories.

You're so full of shit. Fact is lil' man, I had you and several of your fellow liberal loons attacking me at the same time. How conveniently you forget that fact.

And here come the bs excuses. You messed up, couldn't keep your facade up and exposed yourself as a phony. Your lame excuses won't change that.

HAHAHA nice bs loser. After I called you out and said that you needed an age waiver you said that you didn't need one based on the speciality and need of your MOS. Then later, after I showed you how a waiver was REQUIRED and after your attempts to lie and spin failed, you tried to claim that you had one.

Nope but you are. LOL

blah blah BS is that all you have to offer loser??

And more BS from you, the fact is that on the msnbc boards you had a habit of attacking others who claimed that they had served and you constantly tried to demean their service because they disagreed with you. So don't even try to play that bs crap about how you respest all vets service because you know it's not true.

LOL typical that you would continue to lie about that even after I spelled it out to you. Here comes the sarcasm just for you,
"Yeah I was so distraught over the use of a racial slur IN BASIC TRAINING that despite the fact that I could have gotten out very easilly with a failure to adapt i decided to stick around for FOUR YEARS and then I decided based on a slur I had heard FOUR YEARS prior that I should leave the army."
LOL You really are retarded aren't you??

WOW once again you are retarded. I have already spelled it out for you. Bring on the facts and we can talk but feeling are not important to a factually based debate. Go on Oprah if you want to share YOUR feelings but that's not what I am here for.

Christ man, at least I had the guts to call out Bush many times when I felt he wasn't representing my beliefs.

HAHAHA Sure you did. LOL you were so far up W's ass you could taste what he was chewing.
The facts are there lil' man. Straight from Jennings mouth.
Too include the way he handled the child molestation.
Admit it, ya spineless lil' mommas boy, YOU DON'T HAVE THE GUTS TO ANSWER THOSE VERY SIMPLE QUESTIONS. Even though the facts are clearly presented.
You're such a fucking pussy.
No wonder you have no rep, no friends, no messages.
People are on to you and your lil' games. They realize you can't be taken seriously. They realize that you're a partisan hack, far left liberal Obamabot to the core. All you have is attacks and lies. Attacks on everybody who disagrees with you. All one has to do is go through the threads you participate in, and it becomes quite clear that you don't debate, you attack. And that is why your credibility is zero up here, just like it was over at MSLSD.
You claim to work 2 jobs and attend X-ray tech school full time, although you spend far too much time on this board for any of that to be true. Now, just admit you're an adult, with no job, no girlfriends, and still living at home and using mommy's computer until 6 o' clock when she gets home and kicks your loser ass off of it. It's just too damn obvious, DOCTOR!
Grow up!
So now, i'm sure you'll come up with some lame excuse that you have time at one of your jobs to use the computer for hours on end. It's the tried and true excuse of those who are mommas boys without jobs, or a direction in life. Or you'll say that you're on some kind of break from school, and therefore have the time to spend so many hours up here. Those are excuses used by so many. So, let's hear it!
Like I said, GROW UP!

LOL so much for respecting military service "even mine" as you said earlier. Now you are trying to claim that it didn't exist. So thanks for exposing your dishonesty and hypocrisy once more. LOL

Oh and yes midterms were last week so I had to focus on them and that is why it took so long to get back to the boards. However, now I am back lol

Yeah, this guy is a liberal nutjob to the core.
Do we really want this perveted pile of garbage having ANYTHING to do with our childrens education?
Hell no!

I see you've been listening to that opinion station posing as a news outlet AGAIN!!

FAUX News says so, too, btw:

EDITOR'S NOTE: Since this story was originally published, the former student referred to as "Brewster" has stepped forward to reveal that he was 16 years old, not 15, at the time of the incident described in this report.

Obama's 'Safe Schools' Czar Admits He Poorly Handled Underage Sex Case - Political News - FOXNews.com

:D:D:D
I stand corrected. It seems his age was 16.
Still doesn't excuse Jennings actions. Actions that he himself admitted should have been handled differently. Telling the kid he hoped he used a condom?
How about telling him something like, picking up strange men in bathrooms is dangerous.
Something like, WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!
And lets not forget Jennings own words in his book about his admiration of Henry Hay?
This dude, shouldn't have ANYTHING TO DO with our children in any way.
He's a perverted nutjob, NOTHING MORE!

This is typical chefjester, even when shown to be wrong he still tries to claim that he is still correct. LOL

So I have a question, in all honesty what should he have done?? Since the fact is that the student was of age there was no child molestation ,meaning you either lied or were just a lemming following your marching orders without question, so what do you honestly believe he should have done??

Still doesn't excuse Jennings actions. Actions that he himself admitted should have been handled differently. Telling the kid he hoped he used a condom?

It doesn't excuse your disseminating untruths either. So, how about apologizing to the rest of the readers for continuing passing on the untruths of the far right.

One thing is for sure, you can tell these idiots who approve of Jennings aren't parents. There is no way in hell that ANY parent, except for those far left and centrist loons, would want that freek anywhere near their children, or would want his perverted ass having ANYTHING to do with their educations.

One thing is for sure, you can tell these idiots who approve of Jennings aren't parents. There is no way in hell that ANY parent, except for those far left and centrist loons, would want that freek anywhere near their children, or would want his perverted ass having ANYTHING to do with their educations.

LOL poor poor chef, He is caught in a lie and all he can do is lash out and attack.

Just like old times. LOL

I was trying to figure out what he did wrong.

He told a 15 year old to use a condom who already said he was picking up guys at rest rooms. Smart move. If a 15 year old is picking up guys, there is nothing you can to do stop them. What are you going to do? Tell them "God" won't like it? How can you keep them down on the farm after they've seen Parie?

He wants to concentrate on "learning" rather than a mystical, imaginary, non existant "God"? Sounds very smart.

Don't the dummies know that making school safe for the gays makes school safe for everyone? Gee, the right is SOOO stupid. You have to explain everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

He told a 15 year old to use a condom who already said he was picking up guys at rest rooms. Smart move. If a 15 year old is picking up guys, there is nothing you can to do stop them. What are you going to do? Tell them "God" won't like it? How can you keep them down on the farm after they've seen Parie?

He wants to concentrate on "learning" rather than a mystical, imaginary, non existant "God"? Sounds very smart.

Don't the dummies know that making school safe for the gays makes school safe for everyone? Gee, the right is SOOO stupid. You have to explain everything.

Well as it turns out the student was 16 and I asked chefjester what jennings should have done. Instead of responding, chefjester avoided my question and instead lashed out and attacked anyone and everyone who has a different opinion than he does.

"So I have a question, in all honesty what should he have done?? Since the fact is that the student was of age there was no child molestation ,meaning you either lied or were just a lemming following your marching orders without question, so what do you honestly believe he should have done?? "

Last edited:
chefjester has been caught in so many lies so many times - it doesn't even surprise me anymore.

When he responds to getting caught in another lie with vulgar insults - well - THAT doesn't surprise me either.

He got caught lying so much on MS boards - and subsequently lashed out with vulgarities - they routinely banned him.

These boards have a higher tolerance level for that sort of thing - explains why he's still here or hasn't had to invent a new personae.

Somethings never change

First of all, I fully acknowleged I was wrong on his age when the interview with the kid was presented.
That still in no way excuses Jennings actions. Jennings acknowleged it himself.
What should that perverted lib have done?
He should have notified school authorities.
The kid was a minor, like it or not. As a teacher he should have notified school authorities or the parents to report the CHILDS promiscuous behavior.
Like I said i'm quite sure none of you limpdicks lil' liberals are parents.
Defending that dirtbag is as disgusting as it gets.
Face it, Jennings is outa there. Another disgusting Obama association with a complete and total piece of shit full exposed YET AGAIN!

Well as it turns out the student was 16 and I asked chefjester what jennings should have done. Instead of responding, chefjester avoided my question and instead lashed out and attacked anyone and everyone who has a different opinion than he does.

"So I have a question, in all honesty what should he have done?? Since the fact is that the student was of age there was no child molestation ,meaning you either lied or were just a lemming following your marching orders without question, so what do you honestly believe he should have done?? "
I fully answered you. Go back through the thread and read it, you lying lil' pissant.
Funny thing is, as usual, you fully failed to answer the questions I posed to you.
Why is that?
Because you know damn good and well that Obama's choice of Jennings ONCE AGAIN makes him look like a complete idiot. Makes him look like the incompetent clown he is continually proving to be. Makes his lame duck administration look like they can't even properly vett someone. Just look at all those who Obama's incompetent ass has had to toss under the bus.
That drives your lil' pathetic ass bonkers. That's why you refuse to debate.
Ill say it again.
He should have notified school authorities about the MINOR CHILDS dangerous behavior.
He should have notified school authorities, or the MINOR CHILDS parents of the MINOR CHILDS dangerous behavior.
He failed that child. And put it all together with his own admissions in his writings, and his admitted admiration of a complete CHILD MOLESTING scumbag like Henry Hay, it clearly shows that Obama's good buddy should have absolutely nothing to do with the education of our children.
Anybody who thinks otherwise should have their loony liberal head examined!

Last edited:
Pretty much everything that came out about this guy was a lie. Hannity is so full of crap. Fox fans are idiots.

First of all, I fully acknowleged I was wrong on his age when the interview with the kid was presented.
The kid was a minor, like it or not. As a teacher he should have notified school authorities or the parents to report the CHILDS promiscuous behavior.
Face it, Jennings is outa there. Another disgusting Obama association with a complete and total piece of shit full exposed YET AGAIN!

Yea, right. Notify the school authorities that this kid had sex and the kid will NEVER trust another adult. Not only that, people such as yourself would gladly brand a 15 or 16 year old with a "scarlet letter" and hopefully, they can be driven to suicide. Of course, suicide is a "much better option" than explaining the dangers of promiscuous sex to a young adult who is acting, well, promiscuous.

And this is why the right has such high pregnancy and STD rates. Determined ignorance.

Very nicely done sir. Hell of a beat down you just gave. Nice...

OH and Hannity keeps saying Jennings is a pedophile. I don't understand fox viewers.

Oh and by the way, the 16 year old said in his face book he didn't have sex with that man, he was asking for advice, so Jennings did the right thing.

Jennings had just lost a friend to Aids (when it was just starting to kill people) then so he said use a rubber. What the hell is wrong with that?

Every single thing they threw at him was a lie.

He encouraged under aged sex...lie
Nambla association...lie

This is a right wing smear job, but keep them coming. Disassociate yourselves with everyone not male and white, and you will lose again!

Last edited:

Yea, right. Notify the school authorities that this kid had sex and the kid will NEVER trust another adult. Not only that, people such as yourself would gladly brand a 15 or 16 year old with a "scarlet letter" and hopefully, they can be driven to suicide. Of course, suicide is a "much better option" than explaining the dangers of promiscuous sex to a young adult who is acting, well, promiscuous.

And this is why the right has such high pregnancy and STD rates. Determined ignorance.
So, what you are saying is that if your MINOR CHILD was out picking up strange man in bathrooms, and the MINOR CHILD admitted it to a teacher, you wouldn't want to be notified of your MINOR CHILDS dangerous behavior?
Forget about the unprotected sex for a moment. How about the MINOR CHILD possibly being murdered or seriously fucked up by the pervert who picked him up?
Seriously, this issue is exposing you loony libs to the core.
You are definitely backward thinking, seriously fucked up in the head people.
Carry on!

Forum List

Back