Safe areas should be set up in the Middle east for refugees they should not brought here

Turkey and Iraq share a border with Syria - that is where they end up but not where they are going - they are in transit - to Europe - not the Middle East. That is the point of the question, Joe. Why won't Saudi Arabia and the Arab States take in their own people? The Israelis take in Jews from all over the world - any who desire to come are welcome. Why doesn't Mecca open their doors for their own Muslim people? I find it to be a fair question. Don't you?

1) They do. Probalby half a million so far. The UAE and Kuwait have also taken in more than most european nations have.

2) The Zionists shouldn't be taking in anyone. they need to go the fuck back to Europe where they came from if they don't want to leave in boxes.

At least when saddam hussein, qaddafi were in power they controlled this crap. Since the area was destabilized it's a wild west show. At least Egypt did the right thing but shutting down their muslim brotherhood and "taking care of them"

The first time I've ever agreed with you on anything:wtf:

That's the best solution for the refugee problem. They certainly shouldn't be brought here, or Europe for that matter. Refugee camps should be set up in the middle east. 1 of the 9 terrorist in France was one of these so-called "refugees" who are mostly young, fighting aged, men. How many terrorist have flowed into Europe? Obama wants a couple hundred thousand here?

Uh, guy, we don't know who the terrorist are, yet. I suspect when they are identified, we are going to find out most of them are French-born Islamic teenagers and young men who couldn't find jobs.

But you might be on to something. Let's move all the refugees to a nice safe area in Palestine,and then move all the Zionist Scum back to Europe where they came from. That will solve everyone's problem.
Hey "guy" The muslim scum created their own problems. the Jews have nothing to do with it. muslim society is dysfunctional, there should be UN. safe zones in the area. One out of the eight French terrorist was identified as a Syrian refugee. Obama wants a couple hundred thousand brought here? There'd be well over 20,000 terrorist mixed in with those people... that's insanity:uhoh3:

Last edited:
Turkey and Iraq share a border with Syria - that is where they end up but not where they are going - they are in transit - to Europe - not the Middle East. That is the point of the question, Joe. Why won't Saudi Arabia and the Arab States take in their own people? The Israelis take in Jews from all over the world - any who desire to come are welcome. Why doesn't Mecca open their doors for their own Muslim people? I find it to be a fair question. Don't you?

1) They do. Probalby half a million so far. The UAE and Kuwait have also taken in more than most european nations have.

2) The Zionists shouldn't be taking in anyone. they need to go the fuck back to Europe where they came from if they don't want to leave in boxes.

Ooops Joey wrong again.. ok this is from Sept so maybe they've taken a few since then. Certainly not what someone posted on Wikipedia

5 Sep 2015

Five of the wealthiest Muslim countries have taken no Syrian refugees in at all, arguing that doing so would open them up to the risk of terrorism. Although the oil rich countries have handed over aid money, Britain has donated more than Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Qatar combined

COI9Wi8WEAAW4t6.jpg

Last edited:
That's the best solution for the refugee problem. They certainly shouldn't be brought here, or Europe for that matter. Refugee camps should be set up in the middle east. 1 of the 9 terrorist in France was one of these so-called "refugees" who are mostly young, fighting aged, men. How many terrorist have flowed into Europe? Obama wants a couple hundred thousand here?:wtf:
I thought Saudi Arabia had taken a little over 500 with other Arab states taking less than that number. I read another report that claims Saudi Arabia has taken 0 - the same as the other Arab states. Either is unacceptable. The European people must become united in their demand to send the refugees who are presently in Europe over to the Arab States until the conflict in Syria is over with. Why has the U.N. refused to insist that SA and the Arab States take in their own brethren? Is it because they are creating a crisis which would hasten their agenda to become a One World Gorverment, legal system, religion, etc.? The European people need to wake up and demand their leaders say no to the U.N. immigration plans (first they create the war, then they create the mass immigration plan and finally they execute the solution - theirs!) and find the exit door now to a failed League - a greater failed League of Nations than the former. The writing is on the wall. Get out while you can!
This is comprehensively ignorant, wrong, and ridiculous.

Whats ridiculous is bringing in people we are unable to vet from terrorist countries:slap:

That is not what the news sources are reporting, Joe. Any one can change or add to a Wikepedia page. You'll have to provide a source for your claims. A reliable source that can be fact checked. Thanks.

That's the best solution for the refugee problem. They certainly shouldn't be brought here, or Europe for that matter. Refugee camps should be set up in the middle east. 1 of the 9 terrorist in France was one of these so-called "refugees" who are mostly young, fighting aged, men. How many terrorist have flowed into Europe? Obama wants a couple hundred thousand here?:wtf:
I thought Saudi Arabia had taken a little over 500 with other Arab states taking less than that number. I read another report that claims Saudi Arabia has taken 0 - the same as the other Arab states. Either is unacceptable. The European people must become united in their demand to send the refugees who are presently in Europe over to the Arab States until the conflict in Syria is over with. Why has the U.N. refused to insist that SA and the Arab States take in their own brethren? Is it because they are creating a crisis which would hasten their agenda to become a One World Gorverment, legal system, religion, etc.? The European people need to wake up and demand their leaders say no to the U.N. immigration plans (first they create the war, then they create the mass immigration plan and finally they execute the solution - theirs!) and find the exit door now to a failed League - a greater failed League of Nations than the former. The writing is on the wall. Get out while you can!
This is comprehensively ignorant, wrong, and ridiculous.

Whats ridiculous is bringing in people we are unable to vet from terrorist countries:slap:
Ya think?

Ooops Joey wrong again.. ok this is from Sept so maybe they've taken a few since then. Certainly not what someone posted on Wikipedia

5 Sep 2015

Five of the wealthiest Muslim countries have taken no Syrian refugees in at all, arguing that doing so would open them up to the risk of terrorism. Although the oil rich countries have handed over aid money, Britain has donated more than Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Qatar combined

COI9Wi8WEAAW4t6.jpg

That map lines up with the news reports I've been reading, JROC. Thank you. It's 0 across the board. None of the Arab states nor Saudi Arabia were willing to take in the Syrian Muslim refugees.
COI9Wi8WEAAW4t6.jpg

MICHIGAN GOV. RICK SNYDER HALTS ACCEPTANCE OF SYRIAN REFUGEES AFTER MUSLIMS’ MASSACRE IN PARIS

ap_ap-photo547-wi-e1447628991664-640x480.jpg

DETROIT (AP) — Michigan’s Republican governor, who has bucked many party leaders by welcoming Syrian refugees, is putting the efforts on hold following the deadly attacks in Paris.

Gov. Rick Snyder said in a statement Sunday that the state is postponing efforts to accept refugees until federal officials fully review security clearances and procedures. He added that Michigan is “proud of our rich history of immigration” but that Michigan’s “first priority is protecting the safety of our residents.”

“There will be difficult days ahead for the people of France and they remain in our thoughts and prayers,” he said. “It’s also important to remember that these attacks are the efforts of extremists and do not reflect the peaceful ways of people of Middle Eastern descent here and around the world.”

Snyder spokesman Dave Murray said the governor wasn’t available for further comment

Michigan's Rick Snyder Halts Acceptance of Syrian Refugees

MICHIGAN GOV. RICK SNYDER HALTS ACCEPTANCE OF SYRIAN REFUGEES AFTER MUSLIMS’ MASSACRE IN PARIS

DETROIT (AP) — Michigan’s Republican governor, who has bucked many party leaders by welcoming Syrian refugees, is putting the efforts on hold following the deadly attacks in Paris.

Gov. Rick Snyder said in a statement Sunday that the state is postponing efforts to accept refugees until federal officials fully review security clearances and procedures. He added that Michigan is “proud of our rich history of immigration” but that Michigan’s “first priority is protecting the safety of our residents.”

“There will be difficult days ahead for the people of France and they remain in our thoughts and prayers,” he said. “It’s also important to remember that these attacks are the efforts of extremists and do not reflect the peaceful ways of people of Middle Eastern descent here and around the world.”

Snyder spokesman Dave Murray said the governor wasn’t available for further comment

While it is clear Hillary Clinton is not concerned about the lives of Americans. And while it is clear that Barack Obama is not concerned about the lives of Americans. It is good to know that a Republican Governor in Michigan is concerned about the lives of Americans. Bravo, Gov. Snyder.

While it is clear Hillary Clinton is not concerned about the lives of Americans. And while it is clear that Barack Obama is not concerned about the lives of Americans. It is good to know that a Republican Governor in Michigan is concerned about the lives of Americans. Bravo, Gov. Snyder.

Well he was all for it before. The attack in France knocked some sense into him

It's also not true that most of the Syrian refugees are men.

Stretching Facts on Syrian Refugees

They are 80% men. Your agenda is to bring in unfitted muslims because they are muslims CAIR's position of course:slap:

The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees — which refers refugees for resettlement in other countries — says there are more than 4 million registered Syrian refugees. Its figures on the demographic makeup of refugees is based on available data on the 2.1 million who were registered by the UNHCR in Egypt, Iraq, Jordan and Lebanon. (Another 1.9 million Syrian refugees were registered by the Government of Turkey, and more than 24,000 were registered in North Africa.)

UNHCR’s data show that 50.5 percent of refugees are women. Females age 18 to 59 make up 23.9 percent of the refugees, while males in that age group make up 21.8 percent.

Even younger males — age 12 to 17 — represent 6.5 percent of refugees, while females that age are 6.1 percent. The majority of refugees — 51.1 percent — are under age 17, including 38.5 percent who are younger than 12 years old. These numbers were as of Sept. 6.

We have seen a different set of UNHCR numbers cited on a few conservative websites — figures for refugees and migrants who have tried to enter Europe by crossing the Mediterranean Sea. There have been more than 400,000 such “sea arrivals” in 2015, and 51 percent are Syrian. The rest have come mainly from nine other countries. Most of these refugees and migrants have been men — 72 percent — but these are not figures on Syrian refugees or even solely the 200,000-some Syrians who have been willing to take some type of boat to reach Europe by sea.

That is not what eye witnesses are claiming though. They have photographs - This is from Monica Crowley - FOX NEWS - in all three depots - Austria - 80% were fighting age males - very few women, very few children - she was there - she was an eye witness -
Fox Contributor Says Refugees In Europe Are An "Invasion" Of "Fighting-Age Males"

BILL O'REILLY (HOST): Vienna, Salzburg and Berlin. Those three cities are now experiencing the migrant invasion from Syria and other countries in North Africa and the Middle East. What did you see?

MONICA CROWLEY: These are pictures that I took at the main train station in Vienna, which is the main waystation on the way to Germany for all of these refugees, very few of whom are actually staying in Austria, they're all moving on to Germany. What I saw, Bill, is not a migrant crisis. This is an invasion. Are there some folks who are trying to flee war and persecution in Syria? Probably. But what I saw backs up the stats, which is that 80 percent of the people coming into central Europe are fighting-age males. They are men between the ages of 18 and 45. I saw very few women and very few children.

O'REILLY: Really, and in all three depots?

CROWLEY: Yes.

O'REILLY: Now, why are they going to Germany? I mean, Austria is a nice country, why wouldn't they stay in Vienna?

CROWLEY: Austria is beautiful, but Angela Merkel, the German chancellor, threw wide open the doors to these -- to these so-called refugees, and said you're more than welcome in Germany.

O'REILLY: All right, so this -- and they need workers in Germany because the population is aging, and that's one of the reasons why Merkel did what she did. Was it out of control there, when you were there?

CROWLEY: When I was in Vienna they had it pretty well organized. It wasn't a chaotic scene of the kinds we've seen before, because they have it pretty well under control. But upwards of 10,000 to 12,000 of these Muslims are coming in to the Vienna train station every single day, Bill. They have no intention of assimilating. I talked to a number of folks who were volunteers, International Red Cross people on the ground trying to help them. What they have said is that there's a security problem now in these communities where these camps are and where these transit points are. These men are carrying weapons, they're bringing weapons into the country, mostly knives. But they're threatening to people who are trying to help them. There's a security issue in terms of rapes happening there, child abuse, theft. So they've upped the military and police presence. But the Germans and Austrians I talked to who are close, who live close to these areas, are saying now our personal security is being threatened. Our wives can't walk alone at night. We can't send our kids on the buses to school because these roving gangs are moving all around.

O'REILLY: All right, thank you, Monica.

CROWLEY: It's a very serious situation, and it is an invasion.

That is not what eye witnesses are claiming though. They have photographs - This is from Monica Crowley - FOX NEWS - in all three depots - Austria - 80% were fighting age males - very few women, very few children - she was there - she was an eye witness -
Fox Contributor Says Refugees In Europe Are An "Invasion" Of "Fighting-Age Males"

That's not what the people and agencies who are working with these people say. They are there - working with the refugees. I think they would be the ones to know.

I do not trust the United Nations and their reports, Coyote. I believe they have lost all credibility and are behind the chaos that is happening right now in the middle east. They also appear to be the driving force behind this mass immigration to Europe which has gone unchecked.

That's not what the people and agencies who are working with these people say. They are there - working with the refugees. I think they would be the ones to know.
So you are not going to believe your own eyes with photographs and eye witnesses on the ground to prove they are not being truthful?

Watch the video, look at the photographs and her eye witness report.

I do not trust the United Nations and their reports, Coyote. I believe they have lost all credibility and are behind the chaos that is happening right now in the middle east. They also appear to be the driving force behind this mass immigration to Europe which has gone unchecked.

I certainly don't trust a Fox News commentator's hearsay evidence.

Forum List

Back