Syrians - Illiterate, unskilled, disease-ridden, and they hate america. What can go wrong.?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Obozo is bringing them here along with the hundreds of thousands of other muslims he lets in every year. Plus the hispanic indians and the africans invading us. We need to stop all immigration from these third world sewers.

Obozo is bringing them here along with the hundreds of thousands of other muslims he lets in every year. Plus the hispanic indians and the africans invading us. We need to stop all immigration from these third world sewers.
You marry one...then let's see the problems...

This thread

irony-alert-ironic.jpg

This sounds like something oxyRush or o'Reilly would say.

NEWSFLASH!!! 100% of them are smarter than OP :lol:

OOOOO..... Another DOT.FAIL

Lets put them at your house and in your city... and then i dont want to hear any bitchin about their customs, their belief that women are property, Gays should be killed, that they can kill all non-muslims just for shits and giggles.

And when what just happened in Paris takes you out, I dont want to hear shit from the left wit morons who allowed them here in the first place. When we start cleaning up your god dammed mess just STFU!

shootspeeders has confused our rural whites with the Syrians, obviously.

Just look at the filthy leftist piles of dog shit in here DEFENDING MUSLIM TRASH over AMERICA and our SAFETY.

If you never saw it before, you should see it now, leftists are the SHIT STAINS of America.

Last edited by a moderator:
007 AKA- Pole Rider broad brushing all people from a religion. Surprised?

Mmm, I'm confused. I thought you were a liberal?

(Because pretty much all I see from you guy sis broad brushing just about everyone who dares disagree with you on matters of substance, conservatives, southerns, rural whites, Christians, Mormons, whites, ect. ect ect.)

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
007 broad brushing all people from a religion. Surprised?

Paris Attacks: Muslims Speak Out Against Terrorism
Muslims Around the World Speak Out Against Terrorist Attacks in Paris

gawd but yourself & OP are shitstains. bucs90 as well for his lame-o thread
Aaaaaww... pooooor Slop Cum... do you need your SAFE SPACE, you jacked off little pimple headed faggot?

It's all over the board, you FILTHY leftist piles of steaming DOG SHIT. You don't give a DAMN about America or our safety. Your MAIN CONCERN IS... OH MY GOD... DON'T OFFEND THE MUSLIMS... YOU CAN'T OFFEND THE MUSLIMS... THEY'RE ALL SUCH GOOD PEOPLE AND WE LOVE THEM...

Even after the EPIC BLOOD BATH in Paris by the hands of MUSLIMS, you're MORE CONCERNED WITH THE MUSLIMS FEELINGS than the VICTIMS, or thinking about how to KEEP PEOPLE SAFE and PREVENT IT from HAPPENING AGAIN.

You people are the RETARDED FILTH OF THE WORLD.

Last edited:
One of USMB's handful of resident racists says what? Go away kid, you bother me

It's more than a handful. USMB has hundreds of liberals demanding more and more affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white males and the biggest hate crime in america

It's all over the board, you FILTHY leftist piles of steaming DOG SHIT. You don't give a DAMN about America or our safety. Your MAIN CONCERN IS... OH MY GOD... DON'T OFFEND THE MUSLIMS... YOU CAN'T OFFEND THE MUSLIMS... THEY'RE ALL SUCH GOOD PEOPLE AND WE LOVE THEM...

Liberals don't love muslims, In fact they probably hate them. But they hate america and white people even more.

007 AKA- Pole Rider broad brushing all people from a religion. Surprised?

Aaaaaww... pooooor Slop Cum... do you need your SAFE SPACE, you jacked off little pimple headed faggot?

Even after the EPIC BLOOD BATH in Paris by the hands of MUSLIMS, you're MORE CONCERNED WITH THE MUSLIMS FEELINGS than the VICTIMS, or thinking about how to KEEP PEOPLE SAFE and PREVENT IT from HAPPENING AGAIN.

they're extremists, like all religions have throughout history shit stain 007

AGAIN, not all muslims are extremist mouth-breathers like yourself.

I should charge you people for bringing you up to speed.

One of USMB's handful of resident racists says what? Go away kid, you bother me

It's more than a handful. USMB has hundreds of liberals demanding more and more affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white males and the biggest hate crime in america
Why didn't OP capitalize the "A" in America in the thread title or his posts? Dumb shit perhaps or anti-American?

007 broad brushing all people from a religion. Surprised?

they're extremists, like all religions have throughout history shit stain 007

AGAIN, not all muslims are extremist mouth-breathers like yourself.

I should charge you people for bringing you up to speed.
FIRST AND FOREMOST, and what all you LEFTARDS are too fucking STUPID to see, is they're AAAAALLL MUSLIMS... MUSLIMS... GET IT... MUSLIMS! They AAAAALL come from ISLAM. The most BACKWARDS, STONE AGE, PEDOPHILE WORSHIPING CULT on the PLANET... the one YOU LOVE.

Now go stand back on your head in that 55 gallon drum of BULL SHIT you live in, dumbass mother fucker. We wouldn't even HAVE an America if we all listened to STUPID sons a bitchin' PROGTARDS like you. We'd be DEAD.

Forum List

Back