Safe areas should be set up in the Middle east for refugees they should not brought here

It isn't hearsay. I posted the video for you. I've posted the information but it is up to the individual viewing to decide whether this is an invasion or not. Perhaps it would have been a better precaution to have made this rescue effort about women and children only. The men could have remained in their country and defended it and when the war is over their families could return back to Syria. I think such an arrangement would have worked out better for everyone involved.

Goodnight, everyone!

It's also not true that most of the Syrian refugees are men.

Stretching Facts on Syrian Refugees
That is not what eye witnesses are claiming though. They have photographs - This is from Monica Crowley - FOX NEWS - in all three depots - Austria - 80% were fighting age males - very few women, very few children - she was there - she was an eye witness -
Fox Contributor Says Refugees In Europe Are An "Invasion" Of "Fighting-Age Males"

That's not what the people and agencies who are working with these people say. They are there - working with the refugees. I think they would be the ones to know.
So you are not going to believe your own eyes with photographs and eye witnesses on the ground to prove they are not being truthful?

02de82584dd7463295662221f945ce8c_18.jpg

Syrian-refugees-walk-towa-009.jpg

RNS-SYRIAN-REFUGEES090315.jpg

syria-refugees-journey-through-europe-awaiting-refugee-camps.jpg

Syrian-refugee-with-his-beloved-cat-Johnny-2.jpg

Hey "guy" The muslim scum created their own problems. the Jews have nothing to do with it. muslim society is dysfunctional, there should be UN. safe zones in the area. One out of the eight French terrorist was identified as a Syrian refugee. Obama wants a couple hundred thousand brought here? There'd be well over 20,000 terrorist mixed in with those people... that's insanity

Yeah, guy, it's all the fault of their religion. Which isn't nearly as cool as your religion. I know you need to truly believe that.

All we know is one of those 8 guys had fake document, not that he was actually a refugee. We also know that most of those guys were French born Muslims, but never mind, that's not important.

Again, we stuck our dicks in the Hornet's nest, and now we are whining about getting stung. Again.

That is not what the news sources are reporting, Joe. Any one can change or add to a Wikepedia page. You'll have to provide a source for your claims. A reliable source that can be fact checked. Thanks.

I don't spend time trying to tell religious nuts what facts are. What I find is that religious nuts are usually fact-impervious.

Here's the thing. We - to say the west - created this mess. We toppled Saddam, we tried to topple Assad. Generally at the instigation of the Zionists. Now we have a mess on our hands.

I do not trust the United Nations and their reports, Coyote. I believe they have lost all credibility and are behind the chaos that is happening right now in the middle east. They also appear to be the driving force behind this mass immigration to Europe which has gone unchecked.

So you don't believe the UN.

But you do believe a book that has talking snakes and talking donkeys in it.

Interesting.

Ooops Joey wrong again.. ok this is from Sept so maybe they've taken a few since then. Certainly not what someone posted on Wikipedia

Again, they aren't calling them "Refugees", but they are taking them.

Let's not forget, we have this mess because the Zionists insisted we try to overthrow Assad. Maybe we need to resettle these people in Palestine.

That's the best solution for the refugee problem. They certainly shouldn't be brought here, or Europe for that matter. Refugee camps should be set up in the middle east. 1 of the 9 terrorist in France was one of these so-called "refugees" who are mostly young, fighting aged, men. How many terrorist have flowed into Europe? Obama wants a couple hundred thousand here?:wtf:

Best solution is forcing local arab nations to handle it. Close all northern nation borders to all refugees and force them to stay at home. A mob of refugees tends to force apathetic leaders to action. This is a regional problem that should be fixed locally. Not simply moved from one hellhole to a garden spot which will become another hellhole.

Second, cancel all current and future foreign aid to Saudia Arabia and everyone else until they fix the ISIS problem. What's the point of sending military aid to KSA all these years if when a local problem arises they all sit around in nightclubs partying with whores? Time to be a government kids. Put the Crystal down and get in the game or devoid of US support your own people are gonna have a French revolution and put your heads on pikes.

Third, US government needs to crack down on private companies releasing encryption to the public. There's no non-criminal reason civilians require data encryption. Or, if not willing to call a spade a spade, companies releasing such tech have to code in bypasses government intelligence agencies can use to defeat it instantly. Banking worked just fine a long time before computer banking came along. It's a luxury, not a necessity.

That is not what eye witnesses are claiming though. They have photographs - This is from Monica Crowley - FOX NEWS - in all three depots - Austria - 80% were fighting age males - very few women, very few children - she was there - she was an eye witness -
Fox Contributor Says Refugees In Europe Are An "Invasion" Of "Fighting-Age Males"

That's not what the people and agencies who are working with these people say. They are there - working with the refugees. I think they would be the ones to know.
So you are not going to believe your own eyes with photographs and eye witnesses on the ground to prove they are not being truthful?

Is that in Turkey or Iraq? As both are borders to Syria I'd expect everyone to cross over but why is Fox news showing video of mostly young men arriving in Vienna, Berlin, etc? Where are all the elderly, the women and the children in their video? It makes no sense. For the record, I do not watch FOX News nor could I as it isn't part of our cable package. Even if I had it I wouldn't watch it because Bill O'Reilly is not honest and his news team have lost my respect.

I do not trust the United Nations and their reports, Coyote. I believe they have lost all credibility and are behind the chaos that is happening right now in the middle east. They also appear to be the driving force behind this mass immigration to Europe which has gone unchecked.

So you don't believe the UN.

But you do believe a book that has talking snakes and talking donkeys in it.

Interesting.

And you don't have any other source but free wikipedia quoting the U.N. yet you believe it. That is interesting considering the sources both JROC and I posted for you, Joe. See the "map". As you prove unwilling to examine the evidence which would lead you to the truth I am not surprised you would consider the Holy Bible a fairy tale. Nevertheless, the Word of God is the truth and as such does not rely on your approval in order to be "The Truth".

That's the best solution for the refugee problem. They certainly shouldn't be brought here, or Europe for that matter. Refugee camps should be set up in the middle east. 1 of the 9 terrorist in France was one of these so-called "refugees" who are mostly young, fighting aged, men. How many terrorist have flowed into Europe? Obama wants a couple hundred thousand here?:wtf:
I thought Saudi Arabia had taken a little over 500 with other Arab states taking less than that number. I read another report that claims Saudi Arabia has taken 0 - the same as the other Arab states. Either is unacceptable. The European people must become united in their demand to send the refugees who are presently in Europe over to the Arab States until the conflict in Syria is over with. Why has the U.N. refused to insist that SA and the Arab States take in their own brethren? Is it because they are creating a crisis which would hasten their agenda to become a One World Gorverment, legal system, religion, etc.? The European people need to wake up and demand their leaders say no to the U.N. immigration plans (first they create the war, then they create the mass immigration plan and finally they execute the solution - theirs!) and find the exit door now to a failed League - a greater failed League of Nations than the former. The writing is on the wall. Get out while you can!
Its called disaster capitalism. George Bush practiced it perfectly

That is not what the news sources are reporting, Joe. Any one can change or add to a Wikepedia page. You'll have to provide a source for your claims. A reliable source that can be fact checked. Thanks.

I don't spend time trying to tell religious nuts what facts are. What I find is that religious nuts are usually fact-impervious.

Here's the thing. We - to say the west - created this mess. We toppled Saddam, we tried to topple Assad. Generally at the instigation of the Zionists. Now we have a mess on our hands.

To the fact-impervious one. Please note the liberal media reports such as CNN and the map provided. Anyone can change a Wiki page, Joe. End of discussion.

note - We should not have touched Iraq, no question about it. They were better off before the fall of Saddam then they are now. But that was not our greatest mistake. Our greatest mistake was setting up the Middle East oil business which has financed the terrorism (OPEC money) throughout the world. Had we not led them into the oil business and drilled our own oil and opened the Alaskan pipeline they would have neither the money nor the resources to do what they have done. Look at the Arab States and Saudi Arabia. Who have they helped here? No one but themselves. Kissinger made that deal back in the 60's and it was the worst decision America ever signed on for.

Look at the photos of Iran in the 50's and 60's - look at the photo's of Egypt in the 50's and 60's - they were much, much better off! What a shame!

Last edited:
Oh c'mon. Muslims have been warring for long before America came on the scene...in fact they have never managed to get along with anyone. Pretty telling

The same could be said of Christians. when they weren't killing each other over whether or not Naked Dude on a Stick was made of wafers or not, they were busy killing anyone who worshipped Artemis or Odin or Quezacoatl.
You can't compare ancient history with modern times. What happened in the distance past no longer matters. What matters is what happens now.

Nice propaganda pics ..little kitties and everything.....

The Syrian operative claimed more than 4,000 covert ISIS gunmen had been smuggled into western nations – hidden amongst innocent refugees.

Islamic-State-Smuggle-Fighters-Across-Border-555434.jpg

The ISIS smuggler, who is in his thirties and is described as having a trimmed jet-black beard, revealed the ongoing clandestine operation is a complete success.

"Just wait," he smiled.

The Islamic State operative spoke exclusively to BuzzFeed on the condition of anonymity and is believed to be the first to confirm plans to infiltrate western countries.
Islamic State, also referred to as IS and ISIS, is believed to be actively smuggling deadly gunmen across the sparsely-guarded 565-mile Turkish border and on to richer European nations, he revealed.

They are following the well-trodden route taken by refugees and migrants fleeing, travelling across the border of Turkey then on boats across to Greece and through Europe.

There are now more than 4,000 covert ISIS gunmen "ready" across the European Union, he claimed

'Just wait…' Islamic State reveals it has smuggled THOUSANDS of extremists into Europe

Where's the little kids and kittens CAIR girl? :dunno:

And you don't have any other source but free wikipedia quoting the U.N. yet you believe it. That is interesting considering the sources both JROC and I posted for you, Joe. See the "map". As you prove unwilling to examine the evidence which would lead you to the truth I am not surprised you would consider the Holy Bible a fairy tale. Nevertheless, the Word of God is the truth and as such does not rely on your approval in order to be "The Truth".

I wouldn't believe you or JewRoids if you told me the sky was blue.

I wonder if CAIR girl thinks this funny?:dunno:

2E7E84F300000578-3320420-Jubilant_fans_are_seen_smiling_and_waving_at_the_Eagles_Of_Death-a-1_1447696463030.jpg

Jubilant fans are seen smiling and waving at the Eagles Of Death Metal concert moments before 89 of them were massacred by ISIS gunmen

2E76C39500000578-3319886-The_band_had_just_finished_playing_a_number_called_Save_A_Prayer-a-14_1447656762262.jpg

Shocking pictures emerged after the massacre showing bodies littered across the floor where those happy fans had once stood

Read more: Crowd pictured moments before slaughter at Eagles Of Death Metal gig
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

And here you are...using a tragedy to score political points. How very "funny" of you.

You can't compare ancient history with modern times. What happened in the distance past no longer matters. What matters is what happens now.

Okay, what happens now is that the West makes war on the Middle East because we want their oil and then we whine like little bitches when they hit back.

Fact is, the West isn't going to take out ISIS, other Muslims are. Not that you will appreciate it, because you'll be finding ways to piss them off, too.

I wonder if CAIR girl thinks this funny?:dunno:

2E7E84F300000578-3320420-Jubilant_fans_are_seen_smiling_and_waving_at_the_Eagles_Of_Death-a-1_1447696463030.jpg

Jubilant fans are seen smiling and waving at the Eagles Of Death Metal concert moments before 89 of them were massacred by ISIS gunmen

2E76C39500000578-3319886-The_band_had_just_finished_playing_a_number_called_Save_A_Prayer-a-14_1447656762262.jpg

Shocking pictures emerged after the massacre showing bodies littered across the floor where those happy fans had once stood

Read more: Crowd pictured moments before slaughter at Eagles Of Death Metal gig
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

And here you are...using a tragedy to score political points. How very "funny" of you.

No, just trying to knock some sense into you, but you're here on a mission, not to do what is prudent, and best for this country, but to accomplish a goal. Ship as many unvetted muslims here as possible ..CAIR girl

Forum List

Back