Sad day for Bidens America- Report Shows People Experiencing Homelessness Reaches a Record Level

More people died of Covid under Biden than died of it under Trump. How pray tell did Joe Biden "clean up" anything?
Of Course.
The first deaths were recorded in April 2020, (Maybe a few earlier cases, but NOT many)
So trump......12 months of COVID response time, but only 9 months of deaths.
SO biden.....35 months of COVID response time, PLUS all the sick people that died later but were recorded after trump left office.

Care to Agree with these ^^^^^ facts.

Your deflection is Noted and Accepted.

Of Course.
The first deaths were recorded in April 2020, (Maybe a few earlier cases, but NOT many)
SO biden.....35 months of COVID response time, PLUS all the sick people that died later but were recorded after trump left office.

First US death was Feb 6, but don’t let facts get in your way, vermin. You never do.

Of Course.

Joe from his Doctor days said he had the cure.

Ok even in those days there was no radical BLM feminist populism among the left that we have today. So they are critical differences today compared to the 70s and 90s. It’s going to be more difficult to recover the American economy today due to radical left-wing policies.

Patriots want to see a strong country with affordable housing and cost-of-living prices. Affordable cost-of-living is due to having a strong robust economy which we don’t have today.

Patriots do Not want a weak country ran by BLM and feminist policies that tell young boys to go into girls bathrooms.
What we do not see today are bombings of civilian areas, cops and feds destroying city blocks bombing radical groups they are having a firefight with, no radical groups today are robbing banks or taking hostages for the payoff, yeah, today's so-called radicals are quite, when's the last time someone hijack a plane 9/11?

Of Course.

Over 2100 deaths as of March 28, 2020, liar.

You're too easy.
You stated that the first death was recorded Feb 6th.

I didn't give a specific date, but I said a few earlier cases, but NOT many)

But back on topic.
trump fucked up the COVID response.

Now Fuck Off Liar.
I provided a link supporting my claim, dumbass.

You still have not.

Over 2100 deaths by March 28, 2020. Proven by my other link.

You are a liar. I provided two links proving it, liar.

Wow, I bet the police now feel like teachers under years of attacks by conservatives fuckups.

Dude, do you have mental issues or just hold ignorant opinions?
I'm neither a conservative or a liberal although I've been called both.

But those people who have the money to spend are concerned about the issues I've raised. And these things have caused the homelessness....these things have each individually caused an increase in homelessness....together they have been disastrous.

I've done years of work with the homeless....understood plenty of what has put good men and women onto the street and homeless. And each and every one of the 4 items I mentioned have led to increased homelessness each and every time they happen.

I really don't care if you like what I've said....but I like people more than pleasing you with my words. And each if these 4 things has caused heartache and pain for those who can afford it the least.

These aren't dumb opinions....just someone seeing firsthand the results of these Democrat issues.

"For large numbers of Americans however that isn't the case. They're not doing "fine"! They're struggling."
And it has been ever such.
I'm old. I've seen it for a long long time......before any of the presidents that I can remember.

Can't speak from personal experience but......but, the poor will always be with us. But having said that....if I am destined to be poor, well, I suppose it is likely better to be poor in America than in most any other country.

IMHO

That doesn't explain his plummeting poll numbers among Independents, Hispanics, Blacks and the young, August! Biden is in trouble because large parts of his base have been hurt by his fiscal policies and his border policies.
Whatever the case, Biden who I`m not a fan of, is still running unopposed. The other guy will have several felony convictions by November 2024.

Whatever the case, Biden who I`m not a fan of, is still running unopposed. The other guy will have several felony convictions by November 2024.
You mean the convictions that we all know will be overturned as soon as they're in a court that isn't blatantly biased against Trump? In case you haven't noticed, August? Nobody really takes those indictments seriously. They're so obviously political Trump's poll numbers have gone UP since the trials began!

Biden is running unopposed but isn't that because the Democratic "bench" is so bad that there isn't anyone else to turn to? Gavin Newsome seems to be the Democrat's next guy in line and his record with California is such a dumpster fire I don't know how anyone could ever view him as the answer to our country's problems!

Keep in mind that by next November there will be more evidence uncovered in the Biden family's influence peddling scheme. That's not going away. The difference between Trump and Biden is that people overwhelmingly think Biden did something wrong and it was covered up. He could literally be going into that election with approval ratings in the 20's! Can you say "Ouch"?

You mean the convictions that we all know will be overturned as soon as they're in a court that isn't blatantly biased against Trump? In case you haven't noticed, August? Nobody really takes those indictments seriously. They're so obviously political Trump's poll numbers have gone UP since the trials began!

Biden is running unopposed but isn't that because the Democratic "bench" is so bad that there isn't anyone else to turn to? Gavin Newsome seems to be the Democrat's next guy in line and his record with California is such a dumpster fire I don't know how anyone could ever view him as the answer to our country's problems!

Keep in mind that by next November there will be more evidence uncovered in the Biden family's influence peddling scheme. That's not going away. The difference between Trump and Biden is that people overwhelmingly think Biden did something wrong and it was covered up. He could literally be going into that election with approval ratings in the 20's! Can you say "Ouch"?
Awwww, the waterboi has made a run.

Playing on victimhood and sycophancy.

Forum List

Back