Sad day for Bidens America- Report Shows People Experiencing Homelessness Reaches a Record Level

"RNC Research @RNCResearch
Exposing the lies, hypocrisy, and failed far-left policies of Joe Biden and the Democrat Party. Managed by the Republican National Committee."

Yeah, let's go with an unbiased, neutral, informed, and non-partisan talking-points purveyor within the MAGA-think bubble of the Republican National Committee.

Yeah, let's go with them.
What could go wrong?

That’s by far of course the most important issue in America. The cost of living iow the general welfare of the American people.

Inflation is the number one concern for Americans, we’re not interested in race division, or foreign wars. Race division , constantly talking about race, talking about foreign wars that’s what the elites ie the powerful politicians and lobbyist want.

Look at what the politicians are doing…bombarding us with nonsense about race relations, and “give our money to foreign countries” for wars that have no effect on America.

This is what counts right now. Look at all of the men, women and children living on the streets in this country. We call this America? this is a disgrace,

Report Shows People Experiencing Homelessness Reaches a Record Level​

^This is what BLM, radical feminism, anti Christianity and anti-Americanism Gets us its Poverty, depression , drug use and homelessness.

Here’s what counts get the price of homes down, get the cost of living down, get the grocery prices down and costs down… give us good jobs in this country. We need Americans working together, especially the middle-class working together and rejecting BLM race division, rejecting the Neo cons sending our money away to countries to fight their wars that have no effect on America.

89ni0i.jpg

Round up all the homeless put them on cruise ships and take them to the Bermuda Triangle. Fuck em

none of that takes away from the fact that a hell of a lot of people are not doing as good as biden says they are......
And these SAME people were struggling 8 years ago.

I read just recently that by 2024 99% of Americans will be worse of financially than they had been.
99% huh.............wow.

I don't believe your FAKE story.

Extended low unemployment rate and record-breaking stock market. None of that takes away from the fact that Hunter Biden owns a laptop!!! :)
Youre still obsessed with Hunter's dick? You should get over it.

I know, If trump hadn't mishandled the COVID response, biden wouldn't have to clean up the mess trump created.

COVID happened under trump.
Don't deflect.
All decisions made in 2020 fall on the trump administration.
fucking trump again.......its 2023 well into bidins reign......

yep giving $100s of Billions (no accountability) to a comedian dictator installed by the WEF. This hush money is to hide the Obiden corruption and the US funded virus factories in Ukraine. Russian aggression is to reclaim their land and stop NAZI spread for all we know?

Round up all the homeless put them on cruise ships and take them to the Bermuda Triangle. Fuck em

that might be more humane than current GOVT policy? Those getting rich off billions per year yet the problem grows? Few homeless ever get into an apartment let alone a home!

Because 40% still believe an election was stolen from their Orange Jesus.

I know it was. I saw the vote spikes. I saw the drop box video. The vote switching. 1000s of Whistleblower stories censored by the MSM-WEF. I lived it. You support Criminal activity to takeover the FED GOVT.

Forum List

Back