Zone1 *Sacrifice's Of Animals Again On The Jewish Mount!*

Sorry bout that,

1. Thats would cause some shit, a real shit storm, and the worlds media to shit all over themselves.
2. Worth a try, make it so.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Israel has brought up 100,000 reserves and can bring up several 100,000 more. They should and then go into Gaze shooting anyone who likes bad people.

Russia had no money to wage war. All because of Trump.

then why did trump lose the election, they were liars from the beginning just as you are now ...

somehow that did not work for trump but has for the jews in israel and the result is the obvious outcme they are now facing - - and blaming others for their egregious choice and who they voted for.

So, Israel shot bombs into the Palestinians before Hamas shot rockets into Israel a couple of days ago? No. The Hamas attack was unprovoked. As was every other attack by Hamas, unprovoked.
Hamas is not Palestinian people. Yet, Israel allows Palestinians and Hamas be a part of the Israeli Government. You think Hamas would allow Jews or Christians to be a part of their Government? Nope.
Israel is a country. Not an occupational force. People like you cause war and hatred.
Sorry, Israel started this with a missle attack on the al-aqsa mosque.

Furthermore, Israel has maintained an illegal and immoral occupation of Palestinian land for the last 56 years! 56 years of Israeli tyranny!

They just shut off electricity to all of Gaza. That is a war crime!

then why did trump lose the election, they were liars from the beginning just as you are now ...

somehow that did not work for trump but has for the jews in israel and the result is the obvious outcme they are now facing - - and blaming others for their egregious choice and who they voted for.
Because the election was stolen. Because the Democrats used false information to accuse Trump of things he didn’t do and the media who pushed it. We have stupid voters. Because of the ballot harvesting from criminal minded racist Blacks in the ghettos that are living the nightmare they brought on themselves.

Furthermore, Israel has maintained an illegal and immoral occupation of Palestinian land for the last 56 years! 56 years of Israeli tyranny!

Everything you dated comes from a prejudice and bigoted point of view. None of which you wrote is true. As far as shutting off electricity, this is now war. No crime at all. Hopefully, the 300,000 troops amassing at the boarder will go in and kill every last Hamas and any other terrorist. I believe the people outside Hamas want to live in peace. Perhaps Hamas should not shoot off rockets and plan for evasions in a Mosque. Idiots.

All the Palestinians want is freedom. And Israel won't give it to them. End the occupation and you end the violence.
I agree that the people want peace first and freedom. But Hamas does not believe in either. I don’t believe the people elected Hamas to be their leader. I’m sure they stole the elections. Just like Democrats steal elections. Notice that Democrats and Hamas are siding together. And Hamas sides with Iran, Russia and China.
Countries we’re finally accepting Israel will remain a sovereign country. Then, Biden. This is your Democrats fault. All of it.

Everything you dated comes from a prejudice and bigoted point of view. None of which you wrote is true. As far as shutting off electricity, this is now war. No crime at all. Hopefully, the 300,000 troops amassing at the boarder will go in and kill every last Hamas and any other terrorist. I believe the people outside Hamas want to live in peace. Perhaps Hamas should not shoot off rockets and plan for evasions in a Mosque. Idiots.
For what possible reason would I be prejudiced? I am a white, Irish Catholic, who lives in Southern California. This conflict does not in any way affect my daily life, so why would I be prejudiced.

Shutting off electricity to 2.2 million Gazans, is collective punishment. And collective punishment is a war crime!

Talk about targeting civilians...

I agree that the people want peace first and freedom. But Hamas does not believe in either. I don’t believe the people elected Hamas to be their leader. I’m sure they stole the elections. Just like Democrats steal elections. Notice that Democrats and Hamas are siding together. And Hamas sides with Iran, Russia and China.
Countries we’re finally accepting Israel will remain a sovereign country. Then, Biden. This is your Democrats fault. All of it.
It was a free and fair election. Now, what has occurred since, you do have a valid argument.

For what possible reason would I be prejudiced? I am a white, Irish Catholic, who lives in Southern California. This conflict does not in any way affect my daily life, so why would I be prejudiced.

Shutting off electricity to 2.2 million Gazans, is collective punishment. And collective punishment is a war crime!

Talk about targeting civilians...
Collectively, the 2.2 million people elected Hamas to lead them. So, effectively 2.2 million Palestinians are Hamas. No difference. What the people could do if they want Hamas out, kill them now and throw them out. But, they won’t. Guilty by association.

I understand that it would be wonderful if the people could be well and happy. Love your neighbor. But, you have no neighbor if your neighbor is trying to kill you. Muslims apparently want to irradiate the world of Jews. To equate a so-called attack on a Mosque with Hamas firing rockets from to slaughtering 1,000 Jews isn’t what I’d call Catholic.

Sorry bout that.

1. I can assure you that if the Jews Shot, at the al-asqa mosque it would of been leveled, destroyed is a adequate description, the media would be wringing their hands in the street, not Billo too?
2. Come on Billo, don't lie, not even a little ok?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. The Jews will start the sacrifice, soon, very soon, maybe they will start tonight with anyone left alone on the Temple Mount.
2. Those animals deserve nothing better, let G-d sort it out.
3. Get away from the wall, clear the area.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Likely forgot to pay light bill.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexad

Collectively, the 2.2 million people elected Hamas to lead them. So, effectively 2.2 million Palestinians are Hamas. No difference. What the people could do if they want Hamas out, kill them now and throw them out. But, they won’t. Guilty by association.

I understand that it would be wonderful if the people could be well and happy. Love your neighbor. But, you have no neighbor if your neighbor is trying to kill you. Muslims apparently want to irradiate the world of Jews. To equate a so-called attack on a Mosque with Hamas firing rockets from to slaughtering 1,000 Jews isn’t what I’d call Catholic.
What are you talking about? Israel created Hamas! And no, all 2.2 million Gazans ARE NOT HAMAS!

Sorry bout that.

1. I can assure you that if the Jews Shot, at the al-asqa mosque it would of been leveled, destroyed is a adequate description, the media would be wringing their hands in the street, not Billo too?
2. Come on Billo, don't lie, not even a little ok?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
The Israeli's shot up that mosque and they allow Israeli settlers to commit murder with impunity.

Forum List

Back